India-China Border conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Is not that true ????

Show me a single example since time immortal when we succeeded in propaganda Or counter propoganda of chinks & porkis..... it is our political and bureaucratic establishment to be blamed for this paralysis....typically we are busy offering counter narrative to both playing catch up game.

Here also, it took a Australian news paper report to re-ignite whole thing... govt is still silent with MEA babus doing usual kadi ninda
These are typical over simplified woke questions gratifying to generalizations. The time frame of 'Time immemorial' you have set show that your reading or past and present is defeatist.

I don't think you will ever be able to understand what comprises propaganda. For every thing you have complaints and need help from the government. Then there are excuses that you want to wake up the sleeping government. Behind your every problem there is Modi or some Babu.

Like I said you are part of the problem not solution.

Go through this thread and see how Chinese propaganda has been dealt here. This space is for individual opinions not policy making or correspondence to the Government.

Like someone said, 'Before trying to save the world try cleaning your room first. This forum is read by a lot readers in India and across border and with whatever reach we have our POV do get quoted and help India's narrative get its due space.

This space operates without government's support or their validation. There are many astute minds here who can see through different affairs and updates to analyze and decode what is happening way before official utterances or government response.

Kindly come out of this government dependency and help us amplify what is reasonably at our advantage.

Kumata

These are typical over simplified woke questions gratifying to generalizations. The time frame of 'Time immemorial' you have set show that your reading or past and present is defeatist.

I don't think you will ever be able to understand what comprises propaganda. For every thing you have complaints and need help from the government. Then there are excuses that you want to wake up the sleeping government. Behind your every problem there is Modi or some Babu.

Like I said you are part of the problem not solution.

Go through this thread and see how Chinese propaganda has been dealt here. This space is for individual opinions not policy making or correspondence to the Government.

Like someone said, 'Before trying to save the world try cleaning your room first. This forum is read by a lot readers in India and across border and with whatever reach we have our POV do get quoted and help India's narrative get its due space.

This space operates without government's support or their validation. There are many astute minds here who can see through different affairs and updates to analyze and decode what is happening way before official utterances or government response.

Kindly come out of this government dependency and help us amplify what is reasonably at our advantage.
thank you for the para sir...U just wasted your 10 minutes thinking & writting to some body who knows what he is doing.....

and thank for the uncalled for certificate ...

hit&run

To all Chinese readers.

This is so shameful to see PLA hiding causalities and keeping its Citizens in dark about what happened in Galwan.

PLA is an aggressor who has disturbed the peace at Indo-China border without provocation from India. PLA is hiding its loses and using cheap tactics of selectively releasing pictures of Indian soldiers because they can not justify what they have done.

hit&run

thank you for the para sir...U just wasted your 10 minutes thinking & writting to some body who knows what he is doing.....

and thank for the uncalled for certificate ...
You must be some kind of Aristotle in your own world but at present using same despondency in every thread.

Going by your inputs India's doom is not far away.

Waiting for your last retort that I know nothing because I live outside India.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
That means our progress will stop after 3-4 years, according to you.
It is the opposite. China's growth has plateaued, in fact the rapid Chinese growth is artificially bloated by massive loans taken by corporates and govt. waiving them away to maintain economic growth.

It is like a businessman taking huge loans without any collateral, growing his empire in hopes he will be able to pay back in the future. If he defaults, the whole structure crumbles.

And guess what, massive Chinese investments in real estate and infrastructure are not reaping their benefits, it is collapsing.

If they really want to invade India in a few years, why would they alert the GoI by sending it's troops across the boarder before the actual invasion.

They literally gave India a reason to move their troops to the forward locations , ramp up infrastructure development & stockpile weapons for all eventuality. Are they giving us an invitation card ? That they will invade. I don't think so.
We actually give China too much credit, and assume they are all-overseeing, future-predicting Sherlock Holmes with elaborate plans behind their every move.
That is absolutely not the case. May-2020 Chinese Incursion was anchored on the (false) Chinese assumption that India is a weak country devastated by Corona, hence a land-grab will meet no resistance. Now, their miscalculation leads to the situation we are currently now.

Kumata

You must some kind of Aristotle in your own world but at present using same despondency in every thread.

Going by your inputs India's doom is not far away.

Waiting for your last retort that I know nothing because I live outside India.
Ah now i get it... as expected...

I don,t take uttering of such forums & Online trolls so seriously that i start advising them un necessarily... but yeah your own insecurities do come to shore ...

I am nobody to advice ... nibba... who cares where u live...none of my business...but yeah, i don,t indulge in stupid chest thumping claiming to the flag bearer of GOI....

hit&run

Ah now i get it... as expected...

I don,t take uttering of such forums & Online trolls so seriously that i start advising them un necessarily... but yeah your own insecurities do come to shore ...

I am nobody to advice ... nibba... who cares where u live...none of my business...but yeah, i don,t indulge in stupid chest thumping claiming to the flag bearer of GOI....
You bear no flag but your own convoluted victimhood. Your insecurities go beyond time immemorial and you yourself have printed here on this thread.

OTOH I am being hopeful and trust India's story. As far as preempting your retorts are a concern then it came after your refusing of my certificate. Unfortunately, I am a moderator here who hardly intervenes but has duty of care to issue certificates and restore order.

Kumata

You bear no flag but your own convoluted victimhood. Your insecurities go beyond time immemorial and you yourself have printed here on this thread.
That,s by choice sir.

OTOH I am being hopeful and trust India's story. As far as preempting your retorts are a concern then it came after your refusing of my certificate. Unfortunately, I am a moderator here who hardly intervenes but has duty of care to issue certificates and restore order.
same pinch butt i don,t issue certificates to others & give free pass,s . to each ihs own....

hit&run

That,s by choice sir.

same pinch butt i don,t issue certificates to others & give free pass,s . to each ihs own....
I call It quits here. Let the debate on this topic flows. I have made my points clear and it address all the members.

The check on despondency quotient will be enforced.
.........................................................................................................

Trust India, Trust Indian army, there are no other teams or groups but us to do the propaganda (if one may call it) for the nation.

Best Regards