India-China Border conflict

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I ll convert to budhism if this attitude and lack of clarity prevails ...
Introduce yourself here mate

mokoman

Country flag
Introduce yourself here mate
"conversion to Buddhism intensifies"

What's with our netas?

Ninda Turtle ji quoting Australian newspaper, he can do better.

how many chinese died ?

4 , 38 , 35 , 45 , 50 , 60 .

:facepalm: inshallah hope this stops . no one except chinese fuckers know .

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Agar ninda me itni aag hai to photos or proof release karna
I think if they really had any photo or video proof of frozen chinkis with their heads smasked with sticks & drenched in blood they would have released it.

Or would it be too graphic ?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think if they really had any photo or video proof of frozen chinkis with their heads smasked with sticks & drenched in blood they would have released it.

Or would it be too graphic ?
It's clear from many pics and many members from this forum that atleast few of them would have carried go pro or smartphones and also would have shot many pics and videos
I don't think that's the reason

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
It's clear from many pics and many members from this forum that atleast few of them would have carried go pro or smartphones and also would have shot many pics and videos
I don't think that's the reason
Well how will we play the victim card in World forums if we release them :megusta:
The Chinese will have a reason to justify their actions :hmm:

The Shrike

Country flag
Our politicians are experts at making vacuous statements, including the current bunch. On one hand make a statement which can be construed as provocative by the Chinese while on the other hand use some little known foreign media story as a source as though he's too afraid to reveal the facts that our own military very well knows.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well how will we play the victim card in World forums if we release them :megusta:
The Chinese will have a reason to justify their actions :hmm:
That's not the case buddy they encroached and were able to show that they did it successfully with very less price we all know and proofs exists that the actual thing is different but one pic speaks a lot even though it's a damn lie
That's the power of propaganda
All I wish after 15-20 years 1-2 pics might leak wait till then and get bashed by chinese

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
That's not the case buddy they encroached and were able to show that they did it successfully with very less price we all know and proofs exists that the actual thing is different but one pic speaks a lot even though it's a damn lie
That's the power of propaganda
All I wish after 15-20 years 1-2 pics might leak wait till then and get bashed by chinese
What are you talking about ? Successfully :hehe:
Where were you when this was happening
images (7).jpeg
images (6).jpeg
images (4).jpeg

I also want those pictures but at this point it will have nothing productive except feed our ego.

More over is the number of people killed the right parameter to judge victory ?

Kumaoni

To all Chinese readers.

This is so shameful to see PLA hiding causalities and keeping its Citizens in dark about what happened in Galwan.

PLA is an aggressor who has disturbed the peace at Indo-China border without provocation from India. PLA is hiding its loses and using cheap tactics of selectively releasing pictures of Indian soldiers because they can not justify what they have done.
If they are releasing pictures, what exactly is stopping us from doing so?

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
If they are releasing pictures, what exactly is stopping us from doing so?
They want to project themselves as super power bullshit. Having to vacate all the land occurred after 2020 really hurt their ego. So they needed all these propaganda to overcome their humiliation.

Our objective was accepted. Now if we show we made a pulp out of those chinkis. They will accuse us of aggression & justify their actions.

In their propaganda video why showed India as the aggressor.

Kumaoni

They want to project themselves as super power bullshit. Having to vacate all the land occurred after 2020 really hurt their ego. So they needed all these propaganda to overcome their humiliation.

Our objective was accepted. Now if we show we made a pulp out of those chinkis. They will accuse us of aggression & justify their actions.

In their propaganda video why showed India as the aggressor.
The only issue is that it is an embarrassment if we keep deleting about how we broke chinese necks or killed 40 chinese soldiers without providing proof. Right now, they have provided the pictures, we havenโ€™t.

Instead of focusing on Galwan, we should be worrying about the next incursion, and making the necessary steps to achieve it. We achieved our strategic goal, and china vacated what they had occupied. So whatโ€™s with these wild stories?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only issue is that it is an embarrassment if we keep deleting about how we broke chinese necks or killed 40 chinese soldiers without providing proof. Right now, they have provided the pictures, we havenโ€™t.

Instead of focusing on Galwan, we should be worrying about the next incursion, and making the necessary steps to achieve it. We achieved our strategic goal, and china vacated what they had occupied. So whatโ€™s with these wild stories?
But @mokoman and @mist_consecutive are saying from satellite images that they still occupy some of our territory
Ask them