India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
But @mokoman and @mist_consecutive are saying from satellite images that they still occupy some of our territory
Ask them
they have take over large chunk in depsang , small farmer-protest style dharna with tents and civilians in demchok and maybe some more issues to resolve in galwan valley too according to some people .

according to gov depsang and demchok are old problems so its "ok" . so only issue remaining is pp15 , according to last news , no chinese in pp15 , but we just want chinese to withdraw from area closeby .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they have take over large chunk in depsang , small farmer-protest style dharna with tents and civilians in demchok and maybe some more issues to resolve in galwan valley too according to some people .

according to gov depsang and demchok are old problems so its "ok" . so only issue remaining is pp15 , according to last news , no chinese in pp15 , but we just want chinese to withdraw from area closeby .
Ok so they have depsang and pp-15
What about gogra and hot springs?

mokoman

Country flag
Ok so they have depsang and pp-15
What about gogra and hot springs?
buffer zone was established in gogra , but we were pushed back completely . they are close nearby

withdrawal is in chinese favour , they can now cut off a valley including pp-15 .

dont know exactly but there is no chinese at pp15 , we just want to patrol there or something . chinese wont give up that area because they are afraid we will use it to attack their position.

chinese are also making alternative roads there too , :scared2: , but so are we . saw 1 guy mention it on twitter.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
buffer zone was established in gogra , but we were pushed back completely . they are close nearby

withdrawal is in chinese favour , they can now cut off a valley including pp-15 .

dont know exactly but there is no chinese at pp15 , we just want to patrol there or something . chinese wont give up that area because they are afraid we will use it to attack their position.
So they made us disadvantageous in gogra 😔

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well how will we play the victim card in World forums if we release them :megusta:
The Chinese will have a reason to justify their actions :hmm:
It's bs world forum only support the winner side we have seen it in Afghanistan.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Well how will we play the victim card in World forums if we release them :megusta:
The Chinese will have a reason to justify their actions :hmm:
India has lost access to a very large area in Depsang.. ( Even the patrolling points in Depsang were well short of LAC )
So, the standoff, is a net loss for us.. The Chinese ultimately gained through " Two steps forward and one step back "

Kumata

If negotiations are the only way then Indian need to be patient.
More chai biskoot...actually.. U cannot negotiate sitting down.. U can only negotiate when On equal terms... Traditionally CCP have never believed in negotiations.. They do this only to wear out the opponent.. They will mentally Tire u and nothing with come Off it... They r negotiating to strengthen their positions while we enjoy chai biscoot... Its all done &. Dusted IMO.... Rest all is just optics & face saving exercise....

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
More chai biskoot...actually.. U cannot negotiate sitting down.. U can only negotiate when On equal terms... Traditionally CCP have never believed in negotiations.. They do this only to wear out the opponent.. They will mentally Tire u and nothing with come Off it... They r negotiating to strengthen their positions while we enjoy chai biscoot... Its all done &. Dusted IMO.... Rest all is just optics & face saving exercise....
It took Operation Snow Leopard to bring us back to the negotiating table. But that quota is over with Galwan & Pangong disengagement. It will take another coercive operation to resolve the remaining issues.

Don't say it's impossible now. I am sure if talks fail we will repeat that. We have done it one & we can do it again.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
If they are releasing pictures, what exactly is stopping us from doing so?
We do not have pictures because we fought on their side by invading deep up to their immediate defense lines.

I hope the matter settles here.

On the side notes: Chinese releasing selective pictures after claiming to have acted like statesmen who do not want to embarrass India and avoid escalation shows they licked their own spit back and lack grace of any civilized military.

They acted like militia from the very start and will remain a primitive militia wearing make-up a professional army.

You can read my previous posts to understand my POV on this particular issue and my way of looking at that incident. People are free to make their own assessment but there is nothing here to burn one's blood because our soldiers had no mandate to open fire or escalate to armed conflict but resist PLA with hands. Anyone fitting that altercation into typical military battle in my eyes is a simpleton or running some agenda like we see on twitter especially Pappu foot soilders.

People can debate this further on why IA was not weapons free at that time and can make it look like a failure on our part. May be they have some qualification in that argument but these are all hindsight assertions because these reactive opinions lack understanding of military doctrines, risk assessment, escalation ladder or thresholds established for that region and adversary.

In nutshell some escalations have stronger fuses than the others. Analyzing military conflict from the perspective of military dispensability catering to larger geo-pollical land scape and wholistic national interest in an enlightenment.

Anyhow, now with China the fuses are set short after observing their traits and pattern.

However, we must also understand that China may be playing a escalation and de-escalation game with a far more bigger time frame in mind. Indian military leadership I am sure is aware of it and will surprise them with their own tailor made games.

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
doesnt look like pangong tso , that other picture he posted isnt pangong tso either

fucker is labelling everything pangong tso, someone call the internet police !!! :scared2: .

View attachment 136306

@Automatic Kalashnikov :cool1: it isnt pangontso but another lake.
Dude why do you have to be such a downer, for once instead of using Google Earth you could have used your imagination and said the location is finger 8, heck maybe even Srijap? :troll:

Kumaoni

We do not have pictures because we fought on their side by invading deep up to their immediate defense lines.

I hope the matter settles here.

On the side notes: Chinese releasing selective pictures after claiming to have acted like statesmen who do not want to embarrass India and avoid escalation shows they licked their own spit back and lack grace of any civilized military.

They acted like militia from the very start and will remain a primitive militia wearing make-up a professional army.

You can read my previous posts to understand my POV on this particular issue and my way of looking at that incident. People are free to make their own assessment but there is nothing here to burn one's blood because our soldiers had no mandate to open fire or escalate to armed conflict but resist PLA with hands. Anyone fitting that altercation into typical military battle in my eyes is a simpleton or running some agenda like we see on twitter especially Pappu foot soilders.

People can debate this further on why IA was not weapons free at that time and can make it look like a failure on our part. May be they have some qualification in that argument but these are all hindsight assertions because these reactive opinions lack understanding of military doctrines, risk assessment, escalation ladder or thresholds established for that region and adversary.

In nutshell some escalations have stronger fuses than the others. Analyzing military conflict from the perspective of military dispensability catering to larger geo-pollical land scape and wholistic national interest in an enlightenment.

Anyhow, now with China the fuses are set short after observing their traits and pattern.

However, we must also understand that China may be playing a escalation and de-escalation game with a far more bigger time frame in mind. Indian military leadership I am sure is aware of it and will surprise them with their own tailor made games.
The reason I ask is becuase of the constant claims bh both Western Media and Indian Media about the casualties. If we really killed 30-50 chinese, then why is there no proof of it?