India-China Border conflict

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Could India have sent 1-2 IA officers from our side who fought the clash in the 120+ delegation from India?
Btw, is this col still serving or ruled out of service?
Zee Xinping and his pet CCP dog General Sawhnstein were expecting MODI to crawl to Beijing for Olympics to make peace with Winnie the Pooh Bear.. Maybe, She Jinping too was expecring the same, but Daadi waale Mudi ne ghaas nahi daala..:india2:

ClawReed787

Country flag
Is there any way one can unblur an image? That Sandeep guy on Twitter posted a blurred image sometime back saying it's a Chinese soldier.

mokoman

Country flag
Could India have sent 1-2 IA officers from our side who fought the clash in the 120+ delegation from India?
remember seeing on weibo that he got redeployed out of galwan.

this same fabio guy was caught on camera in another stand off some years ago.

he is seen screaming at our ITBP guy in eastern ladakh border.

fucker is a stupid hot head , CCP even put our old video into their propaganda vid last week.

Jimih

Country flag
i am not saying more PLA didnt drown , or that they didnt hide.

i am saying "pla did drown" and "we dont have any pics of more dead'

PLA has made a spectacle of their 4 "martyrs" , they wouldnt do that if there was even 1% chance we will release info about other dead.

just imagine a country hiding 20-30 dead soldiers . CCP will be mocked by everyone.

they can because they know we dont have shit , this is just another balakot , CCP won the propaganda , might as well accept it.
MEA has all the vetting powers it seems.

Remember, someone in IA leaked the pics (I believe this theory) of our soldiers in Galwan valley after taking repeated jibes in Twitter after PLA posted their own pics.

Jimih

Country flag
This Olympics will be controversial.

US and Allies are trying hard in somehow to sabotage the events through their own athletes.

Jimih

Country flag
I hope something blows up in Ukraine, during the Olympics.. Would be so much fun..:megusta:
All those blackwater guys in Ukraine, might stage some stunt..
Its Possible if we go by trends:

* Georgia attacked South Ossetia during 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics and Russia intervened

* CIA staged a coup in Ukraine and threw the elected government during 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

* Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 (Feb 4 - Feb 22)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Seriously? Dude I had heard this news back in November of 2019, it's been a bit more than 2 years since this claim of China's nuclear submarine exploded.

This report Originally came because -
  • reportedly there was some tremor in Hanoi (Capital of Vietnam).
  • there were theories that it was caused because of the explosion of a Chinese Nuclear Powered Submarine.
  • It seems Far fetched to me. I don't believe it myself.

sorcerer

Country flag
Major drowning of Chinese soldiers in 2020's Galwan clash: Australian newspaper

In the early stages of the June 15-16 battle, many Chinese soldiers were killed while attempting to swim in the fast-flowing Galwan river in sub-zero temperature, an investigative report of The Klanon has claimed.
7. Then the PLA soldiers started their retreat. “The PLA soldiers didn’t even have time to wear water pants. They decided to cross the icy water of the river in pitch dark under the guidance of Wang Zhuoran," it said.

8. Describing the drowning, the report said, "The river rose suddenly and injured comrades kept slipping and (being) washed downstream." The report said at least 38 PLA troops were washed away with Wang on that night but Wange was declared among the four officially dead soldiers.

not sure if its posted here before..so posting

BlackViking

Country flag
i am not saying more PLA didnt drown , or that they didnt hide.

i am saying "pla did drown" and "we dont have any pics of more dead'

PLA has made a spectacle of their 4 "martyrs" , they wouldnt do that if there was even 1% chance we will release info about other dead.

just imagine a country hiding 20-30 dead soldiers . CCP will be mocked by everyone.

they can because they know we dont have shit , this is just another balakot , CCP won the propaganda , might as well accept it.
Great Leap forward, Cultural Revolution, Tiananmen Square, etc
It's not hard for CCP to hide numbers

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Great Leap forward, Cultural Revolution, Tiananmen Square, etc
It's not hard for CCP to hide numbers
CCP is a communist Controlled country which is ruled by a Dictatorship. They are the same as Pakistan. Like how Pakistan hides and under-reports it's Casualties caused by BLA Attacks, TTP Attacks etc.

Like that CCP is the same, Chinese government is able to control what information moves in and out of China. In India we can't do something like that because we are a vibrant Democracy.

Articles