India-China Border conflict

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Bro I know what I am saying is very childish and impractical
But as your father is in army can he get some pics or videos using his contacts
Seriously it's very bad asking but still with frustration
Bro you need to think straight. I understand your frustrations ,and that you too want to see Indian Army release Pictures of Chinese soldiers and Humiliate PLA like how PLA did with US but you can't ask someone's Father who is in Army for this.

His father can get arrested or court martialed for something like this. So you need to think straight brother.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Jimih @SwordOfDarkness @Angel of War
I am damn sorry it my mistake and I regret it actually I forgot to think at that angle
Again I apologize
Even earlier I nearly 3 to 4 months back I thought that this would be a serious offense and might lead to court martial don't know why it skipped my mind and in sudden anger I wrote it
I am again very very sorry

Angel of War

Country flag
@Jimih @SwordOfDarkness @Angel of War
I am damn sorry it my mistake and I regret it actually I forgot to think at that angle
Again I apologize
Even earlier I nearly 3 to 4 months back I thought that this would be a serious offense and might lead to court martial don't know why it skipped my mind and in sudden anger I wrote it
I am again very very sorry
koi baat nahi , i can totally understand that you're curious . Nothing bad about it

Kumata

Jimih

Country flag
From the article: (Nothing new)

The researchers say the deadly June 15 battle was sparked over a temporary bridge, which Indian soldiers had erected across a stream of the Galwan River three weeks earlier, on May 22.

Indian and Chinese military officials had recently agreed to a “buffer zone” along the border in attempt to “de-escalate the crisis” amid rising tensions.

Indian officials have repeatedly claimed that China had been building “illegal infrastructure” inside the zone, including erecting tents and creating dugouts and had moved machinery into the area.

“According to a Weibo user alias name Qiang who claims to have served in the area, the PLA was creating infrastructure in this buffer zone, violating the mutual agreement and had been trying to expand its patrolling limits within the buffer zone since April 2020,” the researchers state.

(China state-run media outlet the Global Times has stated the “local border control situation was very clear” and that “the Galwan Valley region is Chinese territory”.)

The report states that on May 22 Indian troops, led by Colonel Santosh, Commander of the 16th Regiment of Bihar, “created a temporary walk-over bridge” over a stream of the Galwan River to allow troops to monitor Chinese activities.

Though PLA was constructing its own infrastructure in the buffer zone, the construction of a temporary bridge by Indian troops aroused strong opposition by the Chinese, report states.

not so dravidian

Country flag
From the article: (Nothing new)

The researchers say the deadly June 15 battle was sparked over a temporary bridge, which Indian soldiers had erected across a stream of the Galwan River three weeks earlier, on May 22.

Indian and Chinese military officials had recently agreed to a “buffer zone” along the border in attempt to “de-escalate the crisis” amid rising tensions.

Indian officials have repeatedly claimed that China had been building “illegal infrastructure” inside the zone, including erecting tents and creating dugouts and had moved machinery into the area.

“According to a Weibo user alias name Qiang who claims to have served in the area, the PLA was creating infrastructure in this buffer zone, violating the mutual agreement and had been trying to expand its patrolling limits within the buffer zone since April 2020,” the researchers state.

(China state-run media outlet the Global Times has stated the “local border control situation was very clear” and that “the Galwan Valley region is Chinese territory”.)

The report states that on May 22 Indian troops, led by Colonel Santosh, Commander of the 16th Regiment of Bihar, “created a temporary walk-over bridge” over a stream of the Galwan River to allow troops to monitor Chinese activities.

Though PLA was constructing its own infrastructure in the buffer zone, the construction of a temporary bridge by Indian troops aroused strong opposition by the Chinese, report states.
@mokoman how about putting this in twitter and perhaps webio :fyeah:

Jimih

Country flag
@mokoman how about putting this in twitter and perhaps webio :fyeah:
Also from same article:

The report states: “Information gathered by a blogger from people who attended Wang’s funeral at Luohe Martyrs Cemetary, Henan, reveals that Junior Sergeant Wang Zhuoran pushed four of his comrades across the river successfully but his legs became stuck by stones at the bottom of the river.”

“As of this date there is no information about them anywhere in Chinese cyberspace.

Citing “several Weibo users” the report states: “at least 38 PLA troops along with Wang were washed away and drowned that night…of which only Wang was declared among the four officially dead soldiers”.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Also from same article:

The report states: “Information gathered by a blogger from people who attended Wang’s funeral at Luohe Martyrs Cemetary, Henan, reveals that Junior Sergeant Wang Zhuoran pushed four of his comrades across the river successfully but his legs became stuck by stones at the bottom of the river.”

“As of this date there is no information about them anywhere in Chinese cyberspace.

Citing “several Weibo users” the report states: “at least 38 PLA troops along with Wang were washed away and drowned that night…of which only Wang was declared among the four officially dead soldiers”.
I have repeatedly told, PLA soldiers drowned at Galwan, bodies were carried downstream and were fetched by our soldiers throughout the morning. We did not even try to save them at first because our casualties were mounting and the injured PLA soldiers, soaking in sub-zero temperatures died of hypothermia by morning.

Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water, the person won't share it and they were given strict directives to delete all related pictures by next week.

Remember what I said @Abdus Salem killed you believe me now ?

Spindrift

I have repeatedly told, PLA soldiers drowned at Galwan, bodies were carried downstream and were fetched by our soldiers throughout the morning. We did not even try to save them at first because our casualties were mounting and the injured PLA soldiers, soaking in sub-zero temperatures died of hypothermia by morning.

Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water, the person won't share it and they were given strict directives to delete all related pictures by next week.

Ask him for the picture and scrub the exif data from the picture to anonymize it and then upload it.

you can scrub the exif data here https://everestpipkin.github.io/image-scrubber/

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

If u have seen the picture then post it here.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Ask him for the picture and scrub the exif data from the picture to anonymize it and then upload it.
He is not with me. He deleted (acc. to him at least) the picture according to orders from upper echlons.

If u have seen the picture then post it here.
Can't recall it from memory and make a digital image. Will wait for Elon Musk's neural link for that

mokoman

Country flag
makes sense for PLA to have drowned , of the 20 of ours that died only 3 died at hands of PLA , rest 17 drowned / died due to hypothermia. similar figure of 3 for PLA as well , 1 drowned , 3 died at hands of IA

only problem with this theory , is that our nothern command in charge has explicitly said , he does not have accurate number of chinese dead .

you think that the army will lie and help hide chinese dead ? .

and if we have pictures of dead PLA , why would they proudly leak our pow ? . u all saw how they were fucking with us with those pictures.

Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water,

:yawn: i call bullshit

PLA did drown , but we dont have shit . no pics or vids .

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
only problem with this theory , is that our nothern command in charge has explicitly said , he is does not have accurate number of chinese dead .
Because we haven't verified how many actually died. What we say, can be an under or overstatement. Chinese has taken their casualties, and some might die, or live according to their injury and physical conditions.

He, however, mentions a "rough" estimate. More than 60 were picked up on stretchers.

you think that the army will lie and help hide chinese dead ? .
Ask yourself, why did we not release pictures of PLA soldiers captured at Arunachal Pradesh's Tawang ? That incident in fact triggered China to release those Galwan pictures.

You will get your answer.

and if we have pictures of dead PLA , why would they proudly leak our pow ? . u all saw how they were fucking with us with those pictures.
Dude they were literally baiting us to release their pictures. What they planned is on them, but we did not take that bait.

Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water,

:yawn: i call bullshit

PLA did drown , but we dont have shit . no pics or vids .
You know me, I have a credible reputation here, and I don't post cooked-up shit like that.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He is not with me. He deleted (acc. to him at least) the picture according to orders from upper echlons.

Can't recall it from memory and make a digital image. Will wait for Elon Musk's neural link for that
Wah re wah chutiyapa he simply fucking deleted the pictures for nothing bc agar hum hote to kab ka leak kar chuke hote.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Because we haven't verified how many actually died. What we say, can be an under or overstatement. Chinese has taken their casualties, and some might die, or live according to their injury and physical conditions.

He, however, mentions a "rough" estimate. More than 60 were picked up on stretchers.

Ask yourself, why did we not release pictures of PLA soldiers captured at Arunachal Pradesh's Tawang ? That incident in fact triggered China to release those Galwan pictures.

You will get your answer.

Dude they were literally baiting us to release their pictures. What they planned is on them, but we did not take that bait.

You know me, I have a credible reputation here, and I don't post cooked-up shit like that.
PKS said, that it's because of moral ascendency and GENEVA CONVENTION