India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
Just because they are the Dominant Ethnic Group in Manipur it doesn't necessarily mean that this Manipur Commander who Fought Qi Fabao In Galwan 2020 is a Meithis. People in the Indian Army are of various Ethnicity. Anyways leave it.

By the way can someone please name this Commander who confronted Qi Fabao in Galwan? Also post a picture of him if you can please.
his name says it all . He is a manipuri Hindu . Check out his surname .

Angel of War

Country flag
Just because they are the Dominant Ethnic Group in Manipur it doesn't necessarily mean that this Manipur Commander who Fought Qi Fabao In Galwan 2020 is a Meithis. People in the Indian Army are of various Ethnicity. Anyways leave it.

By the way can someone please name this Commander who confronted Qi Fabao in Galwan? Also post a picture of him if you can please.
The main recruitment pool for Nagas in army is from Nagaland , not from Manipur . So if you ever meet a naga in the army they are probabaly from Nagaland not from manipur

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
his name says it all . He is a manipuri Hindu . Check out his surname .
If you don't mind could please name this guy? Because I can't seem to find his name. Please post his Entire Name here if you can.

Super Flanker

Country flag
The main recruitment pool for Nagas in army is from Nagaland , not from Manipur . So if you ever meet a naga in the army they are probabaly from Nagaland not from manipur
•Okay. •Because I am Not much into this Ethnicity and stuff so I am not very sure about which soldier is from where. •I am more of a technical Detail guy so ethnicity is not my piece of cake.

×{Thanks a lot}×

Super Flanker

Country flag
Same guy who was thrashed badly by our boys :lol:
Also these Coomerfags are politicising the winter olympics, what are these Ching Chongs upto?
View attachment 135337
A little recap with this Guy that is Qi Fabao.

PLA-Indian army in galwan. Pla commander Qi Fabao can be seen here. His skull was broken by Indian army jawans!! He was there at the end of the clip, injured.

{Was fed Excellent Golgappa by Indian Army Jawans in Galwan Valley 2020 clash}

Super Flanker

Country flag
{Tweet) PLA Yongfeng combat battalion soldiers rotated out of the frontlines in the Karakorams, their morale soaring after lain intruding Indian troops shattered on the ground.

Why did PLA yongfeng Combat Battalion soldiers rotate? Was it really because of Morale or were they not able to Handle the Cold?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
China only spent some 26-30 billion dollars and they already earned and continue to earn a good deal from it. Chinese projects aren't some subsidised project that'll pay them in long term. They make sure their projects pay them in both short term and long term- that's why the host economy suffers. Pakis still owe them some 17 billion USD(talking only about government debt, extra commercial borrowings, debt thru fronts in Singapore and Dubai aside) after paying so much, estimated interest rate is between 4-5 percent, and almost all of that money went back to China in the form of salaries, material purchase etc. Pakis just sold burgers to them and got smoked by Balochs.
Holup so paki external debt>>>reserves? Man are they screwed.

Super Flanker

Country flag
{New tweet by Wolfpack}

Report: Arunachal teenager suffered 209 hours of torture in Chinese custody, says father.
His hands were tied and blindfolded all along, the teenager was allegedly administered “electric shock” and kicked in the back by his captors (PLA).

Super Flanker

Country flag
{Read this thread}-Fast forward to 2020-21: Chen Hongjun, a PLA soldier who died in the Galwan Valley clash was honoured with the July 1 medal.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My heart burns and will burn until we don't take the <removed by mod> revenge for releasing pics of our soldiers 😤
I just want those pics to be released from our side of feeding them golgappa
Thats it after that what happens doesn't matter we win or lose(bit impractical)
But that revenge is remaining

Last edited by a moderator:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I am confused by this forum's reaction to Sawnhey. What threat does he pose to India? Are you afraid people will believe what he writes, and think that it is a BAD thing for India?

Suppose he writes that India can't win a 2 front war with Pak and China and people believe him ... the result is that the public, press and politicians push for modernization and reform of India's armed forces. That's a GOOD thing.

Suppose he writes that China is determined to retake AP and people believe him ... the result is that the MoD doesn't allow China to surprise us in AP like they did in Ladakh. That's a GOOD thing.

Suppose he writes that China is developing next-gen military capabilities incorporating autonomous drones, AI and robot space soldiers straight out of some sci-fi movie and people believe him ... the result is that we develop and incorporate similar technologies and wean ourselves off a bloated manpower based army which sucks up 72% of our defence budget on salaries and pensions. That's a GOOD thing.

And I hate to be "that guy", but dropping a Spice-2000 bomb on his house won't blow it to smithereens. It might only leave a couple of holes in the roof. Or so we've been told.
Yep. Sawhnew only gets some 200 likes max, meaning not enough hits. Much more for pro India channels, so it shouldnt induce an inferiority complex in the general public either..

Angel of War

Country flag
{Tweet) PLA Yongfeng combat battalion soldiers rotated out of the frontlines in the Karakorams, their morale soaring after lain intruding Indian troops shattered on the ground.

Why did PLA yongfeng Combat Battalion soldiers rotate? Was it really because of Morale or were they not able to Handle the Cold?
They rotate Not only their battalions But their divisions quite frequently too . Maybe their soldiers start becoming frustrated during prolonged frontline deployments

Angel of War

Country flag
My heart burns and will burn until we don't take the mother fucking revenge for releasing pics of our soldiers 😤
I just want those pics to be released from our side of feeding them golgappa
Thats it after that what happens doesn't matter we win or lose(bit impractical)
But that revenge is remaining
Modi is spineless , he won't do that .

Super Flanker

Country flag
They rotate Not only their battalions But their divisions quite frequently too . Maybe their soldiers start becoming frustrated during prolonged frontline deployments
No. I don't think so that it's because of Frustrations from my Side. Personally I feel like that their soldiers have trouble handling the Cold. Hence to compensate for that ,they frequently rotate their Battalions {and Also their Divisions as said by you}