India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
More $ wastage incoming . Just wish we use them once on field rather than keeping in stock pile

Excalibur and not sure what is the other one getting loaded . JDAM ???

What's this ? What are they delivering ?
Excalibur rounds for M777s (or any other 155mm guns like Bofors/Dhanush). Looks like roasted Porks is on the menu back again :lehappy:

Angel of War

Country flag
I agree with what you have written but the thing is that it's a shame that people like Prawin Sawnhey live in our nation. Eat here, drink here, live here and abuse our own Armed forces. I hope you understand why I reacted that way. Thank you
You know what's even more shameful ? He served as Lt col in indian army , makes wanna point a gun at his head

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
You know what's even more shameful ? He served as Lt col in indian army , makes wanna point a gun at his head
Point a gun at this guy? Hell no! I would rather prefer dropping Spice-2000 bombs from stand off Ranges on his whereabouts and blow his House to Smithereens!

I believe this guy is based in Noida/Delhi, any idea about where this Pravin Sawnhey stays exactly?

Super Flanker

Country flag
that would be an overkill for a scumbag like him
That doesn't matter whether it is an Overkill for a person like that, he deserves it by his Anti-national Stane. That scumbag Truly does deserve it!

Maveli

Country flag
That doesn't matter whether it is an Overkill for a person like that, he deserves it by his Anti-national Stane. That scumbag Truly does deserve it!
I am confused by this forum's reaction to Sawnhey. What threat does he pose to India? Are you afraid people will believe what he writes, and think that it is a BAD thing for India?

Suppose he writes that India can't win a 2 front war with Pak and China and people believe him ... the result is that the public, press and politicians push for modernization and reform of India's armed forces. That's a GOOD thing.

Suppose he writes that China is determined to retake AP and people believe him ... the result is that the MoD doesn't allow China to surprise us in AP like they did in Ladakh. That's a GOOD thing.

Suppose he writes that China is developing next-gen military capabilities incorporating autonomous drones, AI and robot space soldiers straight out of some sci-fi movie and people believe him ... the result is that we develop and incorporate similar technologies and wean ourselves off a bloated manpower based army which sucks up 72% of our defence budget on salaries and pensions. That's a GOOD thing.

And I hate to be "that guy", but dropping a Spice-2000 bomb on his house won't blow it to smithereens. It might only leave a couple of holes in the roof. Or so we've been told.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Depends on warhead, if penetration required is lower then you can use a more explosive warhead.
If I am not wrong, the Spice-2000 penetrator version which we used to Bomb Jaish e Mohammad (JeM) camps in Balakot was Spice-2000 kits fitted on 2000 lb (907 kg) bomb.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Now what is this!!!
This will prove to be Chinese ghost city in space. Small Chinese think big because of inferiority complex.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Global Elites cabal, the "Deepstate" is not happy with Xi Pingpong

Let us hope that Xi remain as China's dictator for few more years. To project himself strong to remain in power, he is messing with too many nations. China as a nation paying price for it. Its result will be visible in some time. Infact, many companies has started quitting China. If Xi remain in power for few more years, It will help India to be Bo 1 economy faster. Because of foolish policies of China, Many businesses have moved to India.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We should give credit to Pakistanis for high optimism. Though they can not manufacture on 100 CC engine but they will talk about exporting high tech item. With 2 to 3 bn IT export, they will talk about competing India in IT. When they tested Babur missile, one porki on PDF said that they should teach US a lesson by sinking US aircraft carrier.