India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
@mokoman I know, inside you, is a kid who jealously wants to believe we have pictures, and that we triumphed that day. But in absence of evidence, and overwhelming evidence opposing that, your subconscious is playing the devil's advocate. You too, like me are tired of convincing everyone.

Listen to your own logic -

PLA did drown , but we dont have shit . no pics or vids .
Yeah, PLA did drown, Galwan flows into India, heck lot of soldiers with digital phones, morning is bright with sunshine, but collectively everyone absolutely did not take any pictures.

Wah re wah chutiyapa he simply fucking deleted the pictures for nothing bc agar hum hote to kab ka leak kar chuke hote.
Tum agar army me hote, toh ye nahi bolte bhrata. Unless you want to be demoted, pension stripped, and set on latrine cleaning duty for life.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mokoman I know, inside you, is a kid who jealously wants to believe we have pictures, and that we triumphed that day. But in absence of evidence, and overwhelming evidence opposing that, your subconscious is playing the devil's advocate. You too, like me are tired of convincing everyone.

Listen to your own logic -

Yeah, PLA did drown, Galwan flows into India, heck lot of soldiers with digital phones, morning is bright with sunshine, but collectively everyone absolutely did not take any pictures.

Tum agar army me hote, toh ye nahi bolte bhrata. Unless you want to be demoted, pension stripped, and set on latrine cleaning duty for life.
VPN ka use karke hum DFI waalo ko share to kar deta :troll:

mokoman

Country flag
Because we haven't verified how many actually died. What we say, can be an under or overstatement. Chinese has taken their casualties, and some might die, or live according to their injury and physical conditions.

He, however, mentions a "rough" estimate. More than 60 were picked up on stretchers.

Ask yourself, why did we not release pictures of PLA soldiers captured at Arunachal Pradesh's Tawang ? That incident in fact triggered China to release those Galwan pictures.

You will get your answer.

Dude they were literally baiting us to release their pictures. What they planned is on them, but we did not take that bait.

You know me, I have a credible reputation here, and I don't post cooked-up shit like that.
i do think PLA drowned , its why they released that vid of their soldiers 'almost' drowning .

i just dont think we have any pics/vids .

i mean just think ->

chinese official release the dead count as 4 , they release their names , address , photos.

what happens if we release other PLA dead ???? , chinese will be humiliated world wide , CCP will lose face and weibo people will be insulting them .

reason they are confident , is because we have zero proof , no photos no videos - nothing.

------------

"Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water"

1 another person in this forum has earlier mentioned this picture , most likely fake nothing more.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
i do think PLA drowned , its why they released that vid of their soldiers 'almost' drowning .

i just dont think we have any pics/vids .

i mean just think ->

chinese official release the dead count as 4 , they release their names , address , photos.

what happens if we release other PLA dead ???? , chinese will be humiliated world wide , CCP will lose face and weibo people will be insulting them .

reason they are confident , is because we have zero proof , no photos no videos - nothing.

------------

"Seen picture of PLA kids face down in the water"

1 another person in this forum has earlier mentioned this picture , most likely fake nothing more.
GOC Northern Command tells you, they have 60+ bodies being carried away. Some definitely killed among them. Do you still think we have no proof ? Not even images of their casualties (like they released) or captured PoW you think ?

You just don't want to believe. Leave it.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Because we haven't verified how many actually died. What we say, can be an under or overstatement. Chinese has taken their casualties, and some might die, or live according to their injury and physical conditions.

He, however, mentions a "rough" estimate. More than 60 were picked up on stretchers.
I am of the Opinion that Around 60 PLA soldiers had been injured badly by indian Army Soldiers in Galwan. Maybe the Number is more(Around 65) which Explains why more than 60 PLA soldiers were sighted on Stretchers. Around 30-35 of these may have Died afterwards maybe on their Way to any hospital and so and so.

This is probably the Most Probable outcome because like Pakistan. Chinese are known to under-report their Military Casualties.

If IA did kill 35-40+ PLA soldiers than I am 100% sure that the Chinese government will not want to tell their Public population that they Lost more Soldiers to IA because it will be Humiliating for them. Hence for Domestic Consumption they have underreported Their Casualties.

But I personally don't believe that we did it. I take this claim of Indian Army with a pinch of Salt as we don't have hard evidence like:

• Video/Footage of IA killing that many PLA soldiers.
  • No Photos too.

mokoman

Country flag
GOC Northern Command tells you, they have 60+ bodies being carried away. Some definitely killed among them. Do you still think we have no proof ? Not even images of their casualties (like they released) or captured PoW you think ?

:yawn: oh i want to , but have u seen how arrogant the chinese are ??

each of those 4 PLA dead were awarded highest honours . if we do have pictures of 'other' dead PLA and we released them - how do u think the chinese people or world will react ? . CCP will be a joke overnight .

i have a hard time believing CCP is that foolish .

we have 0 proof of any more dead , they know this , thats y the CCP can confidently lie.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

each of those 4 PLA dead were awarded highest honours . if we do have pictures of 'other' dead PLA and we released them - how do u think the chinese people or world will react ? . CCP will be a joke overnight .

we have 0 proof of any more dead , they know this , thats y the CCP can confidently lie.
When we have ministry of China affairs do u really think we will release anything lol.

Super Flanker

Country flag

I need to make you Understand more clearly. China hid thousands (lakhs?) of Coronavirus deaths. For them, hiding PLA casualties no big deal.

Think about it, if China can hide 1000s of Covid casualties than will it take much effort to hide just 40-45(Whatever number we claim to have killed in Galwan)It is standard procedure.

Countries hide casualties only when they are embarrassed. China casualties high. Not disclosing is just a psychological tactic.

not so dravidian

Country flag

One side of me agrees with u, since the ambush was well coordinated
but other side says that maybe balakot might have taught us some sense.

mokoman

Country flag
I need to make you Understand more clearly. China hid thousands (lakhs?) of Coronavirus deaths. For them, hiding PLA casualties no big deal.

Think about it, if China can hide 1000s of Covid casualties than will it take much effort to hide just 40-45(Whatever number we claim to have killed in Galwan)It is standard procedure.

Countries hide casualties only when they are embarrassed. China casualties high. Not disclosing is just a psychological tactic.

i am not saying more PLA didnt drown , or that they didnt hide.

i am saying "pla did drown" and "we dont have any pics of more dead'

PLA has made a spectacle of their 4 "martyrs" , they wouldnt do that if there was even 1% chance we will release info about other dead.

just imagine a country hiding 20-30 dead soldiers . CCP will be mocked by everyone.

they can because they know we dont have shit , this is just another balakot , CCP won the propaganda , might as well accept it.

Super Flanker

Country flag
i am not saying more PLA didnt drown , or that they didnt hide.

i am saying "pla did drown" and "we dont have any pics of more dead'

PLA has made a spectacle of their 4 "martyrs" , they wouldnt do that if there was even 1% chance we will release info about other dead.

just imagine a country hiding 20-30 dead soldiers . CCP will be mocked by everyone.

they can because they know we dont have shit , this is just another balakot , CCP won the propaganda , might as well accept it.
I do agree with what you have said. Just because GOC Northern Command tells you, they have 60+ PLA soldiers bodies being carried away, it doesn't mean that you will blindly believe it. I personally want to see some form of Hard Evidence with regards to this like
  • Videos/Footage
  • Photos
Unfortunately we have nothing to prove our claims, this claim is just like that of Balakot. We say we killed 300 Terrorists in Balakot but we don't have any Hard evidence of it.

I thought our government learnt it's Lessons in Balakot on how important Information Warfare is but it seems that GOI has not.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Agree with you here.. Any proof with India, that attests that India found half a dozen PLA bodies, would make a joke out of Xi Jinping and CCP .. Thats too big a risk to take for China..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I do agree with what you have said. Just because GOC Northern Command tells you, they have 60+ PLA soldiers bodies being carried away, it doesn't mean that you will blindly believe it. I personally want to see some form of Hard Evidence with regards to this like
  • Videos/Footage
  • Photos
Unfortunately we have nothing to prove our claims, this claim is just like that of Balakot. We say we killed 300 Terrorists in Balakot but we don't have any Hard evidence of it.

I thought our government learnt it's Lessons in Balakot on how important Information Warfare is but it seems that GOI has not.
You smell like an Aunty National ...:bplease:

Super Flanker

Country flag
You smell like an Aunty National ...:bplease:
Really? Do I? When I ask for proof of Something, I am deemed as Anti-national? See dude ,the Thing is that I as a citizen want to know the Truth. I do not blindly anything without Hard Evidence.

I accept facts and Harsh reality! If our Armed Forces have failed than so be it, I accept it.

If our Armed forces did Kill that Many PLA soldiers in Galwan than why don't They have photos of any kind?

Even IA Claimed that they say 60+ Chinese being taken on Stretchers but why no photos?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Really? Do I? When I ask for proof of Something, I am deemed as Anti-national? See dude ,the Thing is that I as a citizen want to know the Truth. I do not blindly anything without Hard Evidence.

I accept facts and Harsh reality! If our Armed Forces have failed than so be it, I accept it.

If our Armed forces did Kill that Many PLA soldiers in Galwan than why don't They have photos of any kind?

Even IA Claimed that they say 60+ Chinese being taken on Stretchers but why no photos?
I was just kidding.. We will have no Galwan clash photos.. Only hope, is next time something happens, GOI releases some footage..

Super Flanker

Country flag
I was just kidding.. We will have no Galwan clash photos.. Only hope, is next time something happens, GOI releases some footage..
Well I hope you really were kidding. GOI has not learnt it's Lessons even after 26-27th February on how important Information Warfare is.

I just hope the next time that a Galwan type Skirmish between PLA and IA occurs than GOI will release images/Videos and than China will not be able to Deny and we will Humiliate CCP!