India-China Border conflict

sachincba

Country flag
not sure. , he did 1hr interview on youtube . talked about galwan and depsang.

he also said he personally did patrols across bottleneck / y junction in depsang , to PP10 - PP13 , i think in 2015 or 2016

place where China is now blocking us and something the gov now calls old "legacy issue"
Let us leave confusion for once and all. China is grabbing our land. It is as simple as this.

sachincba

Country flag
@mods z plz excuse
u say Sterlite was foreign playbook.
I've always thought it to be genuine.

From what i know, sterile was indeed a habitual offender, but around 2015-16 it said to be they became clean. (Maybe for second smelting complex or genuine change)

However, there was unconditional from either pentacostal or local diocese and further fueling and routing. (just like kalpakkam)

Cud u plz add to this
Although businesses and especially church has been jealous of Vedanta and will use every trick in the book to harm Indian businesses; Vedanta is no less faulty. Vedanta has little concern for anything other than profit and mining business doesn't work if you can't take people with you.

sachincba

Country flag
If the chinese decide to attack, they probably will do something similar to 62. A force of overwhelming fire power. They can choose when and where and IA will be decimated everywhere they attack. Everything will depend on how we respond. Political will to respond even if china declare a unilateral ceasefire and victory, to increase the threat to multi dimension and use the Navy to hurt the chinese economy because that is what going to actually hurt the chinese. A trent i'm seeing today is a gvt that care more about its image rather than national security and territorial integrity.
Another thing will be the quality of Indian military leadership under stress because in the first days of war, we will see battalions size forces being wiped out. In 62, everybody ran.
Very correct analysis- this is exactly how Chinese will operate. I am sometimes surprised that even on this forum people have meltdowns over nothing. What will they do when the real fight begins

sachincba

Country flag
no one is interested to Do research in india, most of the students go to us or eu. And they stay there, rather than coming back.

and only people who do phd in iit,nit,iisc.. some oth reputed private colleges have something to contribute in research sector.
A lot more people are coming back as compared to 30 years ago. Situation is improving at a rapid pace. Brain drain is becoming brain gain.

Jimih

Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
why connectivity with Only delhi matters. delhi is not our army headquarter or industrial hub to supply arms and ammunitions. Connectivity matter but connectivity with Delhi I am unable to find any rational.
Delhi is the capital and North East is too far from Delhi
Airports can never substitute roads and railways

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

shashankk

Country flag
Because Delhi is capital city and the biggest urban agglomeration in India
Connectivity with Delhi means connectivity with all The cities in India
Not necessarily. For army connectivity with its Barracks, cantonments, storage yards, supply centers matters but connectivity with major population center doesnt matter at all.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ofcourse China can claim any thing

China has accused Indian troops of illegally crossing a disputed Himalayan border and firing "provocative" warning shots at patrolling soldiers

Warning shot or firing in the air.. is not shoot to kill.. Weddings in UP also have this spectacle, as i specifically mentioned "shoot to kill"..
India China faceoff is still in the gang war danda - hockey stick phase..