India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
ah sorry , didnt mean u , other people who didnt watch it.

i guess autonomous means no need to be managed centrally , u just give them high level commands - patrol - fire - track - do recon etc.

AI autonomous for recon makes sense , UAVs+AI can keep track of LAC easily. detect intrusions etc.

using them as soldiers seem like a bad idea and maybe possible 8-10 years from now .

people been predicting this since galwan , IMHO they will waste our time with talks and finally agree to a buffer zone in depsang.
At 7:22 In his video he mentioned that these robots are controlled by soldiers . He also mentioned a soldier controlling an unmanned tank , he didn't call them autonomous. You know that such systems can indeed be jammed

Angel of War

Country flag
At the end of his video sawhney says That whatever is happening today with India is because of it's actions of 5th August 2019 ( Article 370 revoked)
I suspect this video was made with a political angle and this suspicion of mine grows stronger after hearing his last few lines

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
At the end of his video sawhney says Thad whatever is happening today with India is because of it's actions of 5th August 2019 ( Article 370 revoked)
I suspect this video was made with a political angle and this suspicion of mine grows stronger after hearing his last few lines
You take words of the swine ,objectively ?

notaname

Based upon an intelligence that M/s Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited (Xiaomi India) was evading customs duty by way of undervaluation, an investigation was initiated by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) against Xiaomi India and its contract manufacturers.

During the investigation, searches were conducted by the DRI at the premises of Xiaomi India, which led to the recovery of incriminating documents indicating that Xiaomi India was remitting royalty and licence fee to Qualcomm USA and to Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co. Ltd., under contractual obligation.

Statements of key persons of Xiaomi India and its contract manufactures were recorded, during which one of the directors of Xiaomi India confirmed the said payments. During the investigations, it further emerged that the “royalty and licence fee” paid by Xiaomi India to Qualcomm USA and to Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co. Ltd.,

China (related party of Xiaomi India) were not being added in the transaction value of the goods imported by Xiaomi India and its contract manufacturers. The investigations conducted by the DRI further showed that Xiaomi India is engaged in the sale of MI brand mobile phones and these mobile phones are either imported by Xiaomi India or assembled in India by importing parts and components of mobile phones by contract manufacturers of Xiaomi India.

The MI brand mobile phones manufactured by the contract manufacturers are sold exclusively to Xiaomi India, in terms of the contract agreement. Evidence gathered during the investigations by the DRI indicated that neither Xiaomi India nor its contract manufactures were including the amount of royalty paid by Xiaomi India in the assessable value of the goods imported by Xiaomi India and its contract manufacturers, which is in violation of Section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 and Customs valuation (determination of value of imported goods) Rules 2007. By not adding “royalty and licence fee” into the transaction value, Xiaomi India was evading Customs duty being the beneficial owner of such imported mobile phones, the parts and components thereof. After completion of the investigation by the DRI, three show cause notices have been issued to M/s Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited for demand and recovery of duty amounting to Rs. 653 crore for the period 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2020, under the provisions of the Customs Act, 1962.

Cheran

Country flag
From Swarajya

1641389560994.png

1641389583025.png

1641389615312.png

1641389635678.png

1641389693613.png

1641389719073.png

1641389724457.png

With the construction of the bridge, the Chinese forces north and south of the bank can quickly cross the lake, which will cut down the distance between the Chinese forces located in the two sectors. The Chinese will not have to head to Rutok to reach the other side.

In the area south of Pangong Lake, China appears to be building a new road (see red dotted line in the map above) from Rutok to the north bank. This road will use the new bridge to significantly cut down the distance between the bases in the north and Rutok.

The shorter travel time between north and south will help China mobilise forces at short notice in the event of a crisis, like the one seen when the units of the Indian Army and the Special Frontier Force occupied the heights of the Kailash Range overlooking Chinese positions around the Spanggur Lake

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
From Swarajya

View attachment 129799

View attachment 129800

View attachment 129801
View attachment 129802
View attachment 129803
View attachment 129804
View attachment 129805

With the construction of the bridge, the Chinese forces north and south of the bank can quickly cross the lake, which will cut down the distance between the Chinese forces located in the two sectors. The Chinese will not have to head to Rutok to reach the other side.

In the area south of Pangong Lake, China appears to be building a new road (see red dotted line in the map above) from Rutok to the north bank. This road will use the new bridge to significantly cut down the distance between the bases in the north and Rutok.

The shorter travel time between north and south will help China mobilise forces at short notice in the event of a crisis, like the one seen when the units of the Indian Army and the Special Frontier Force occupied the heights of the Kailash Range overlooking Chinese positions around the Spanggur Lake
Ya'll Nibbiars banane do udanana to hame hei hai.

Angel of War

Country flag
If the chinese decide to attack, they probably will do something similar to 62. A force of overwhelming fire power. They can choose when and where and IA will be decimated everywhere they attack. Everything will depend on how we respond. Political will to respond even if china declare a unilateral ceasefire and victory, to increase the threat to multi dimension and use the Navy to hurt the chinese economy because that is what going to actually hurt the chinese. A trent i'm seeing today is a gvt that care more about its image rather than national security and territorial integrity.
Another thing will be the quality of Indian military leadership under stress because in the first days of war, we will see battalions size forces being wiped out. In 62, everybody ran.
It's a nearly impossible scenario now because there is parity in force levels between India and china at the border in eastern ladakh right now (this includes manpower parity as well as equipment parity altough the Chinese might have some better kit) when there is near parity between forces then a war is sure to drag on for a long time something which the Chinese don't want to get stuck in . Now that they know that it's impossible to move further deep into eastern ladakh so they will strike at a new location somewhere else along the border , I will rule out Sikkim, Tawang and walong because in these places Indian army has strongly consolidated it's positions. The points of concern should be subansiri , dibang and Siang valleys in arunachal arunachal as well as some segments in the central sector

The Shrike

Country flag
for others who didnt watch it , some highlights

* indian army capturing peaks on pangong tso last year was done without knowledge of goverment.

* PLA will deploy robos to LAC , robos willl run around , fully autonomous AI - fire at Indian soldiers by itself
sawhney probably think robos will be something like skynet terminator robots , unkillable metal machines with human skin on top - :dude: but from what i seen autonomous ai performs poorly now , if u put a gun on it , second thing it may do is shoot the guy who turned it on . besides will these "robos" work in high altitude or terrain like eastern ladakh , not to mention LAC along arunachal pradesh is insane hard to patrol both for PLA and IA/ITBP , u literally have to trek , climb mountains , peaks.

* they will never withdraw from depsang (this maybe true) , he thinks there will be a combined attack from pakistan and chinese here. this is something that makes sense , but highly unlikely since pakistani economy is in the toilet.

* joint training and combined ops between pakistan and china (kinda make sense , i mean y not ?)
I think we should have a separate thread for forum members can give their own prediction for the future, let's keep it open till end of Jan and see who gets how many correct at the end of the year. After almost 2 years this thing could go in any direction, you can use OSINT, analysis of events and players, game theory, your gut feel, your belief in babaji/winnie the phoo or heck even astrology to make the predictions.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
At the end of his video sawhney says That whatever is happening today with India is because of it's actions of 5th August 2019 ( Article 370 revoked)
Oh please don't bring that Guy here. He is an Anti National and nothing else. He Supports many times the narratives which are peddled by Pakistanis and Chinkis. He is a retired fauji but disgrace to services. He is pretty much a traitor. So I don't want to take that guy Seriously.
-
(Maybe there might be a political Angle to This but I am not sure)
-
Like this you don't have take that swine and also people like Abhijeet Iyer Mitra Seriously. That Abhijeet Iyer Mitra claims to be an expert on Defense but let me tell you. His knowledge of Defence is very poor.

gbarik5

Country flag
He wanted to say China is going full boiled potato mode because BJP government is in power. As if when the most pro China government headed by Chacha Nehru was ruling, 1962 War just a friendly fire!! . Sun of a Beach! Sawhney's Twitter is full of whining about everything. A pessimist of highest order. His problem is nothing but BJP. His analysis and observations are mostly political agenda driven. Few things I like about his suggestions are AI and CI operations. Rest are Horseshit.