India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Itna bhi josh nahi aaya ki seedha Tibet ka flag laga denge
Saw the news

But I say, this is high-level cope supplied to China by their best friends at MEA. This is the Tibetian flag.

1641288231500.jpeg

Notice, thin yellow outer edge/bottom, inner edge made with Red & Purple.

Notice, wide yellow bottom, black center, red top.

Now, look at this. Thin yellow bottom, red-purple hue combination seen at middle part (stripes not clearly visible), no clear top-red to mid-black separation like Dogra flag. In fact no black at all in the flag.

This is just cuckold MEA saving China's ass.

Mikel

Country flag
Saw the news

But I say, this is high-level cope supplied to China by their best friends at MEA. This is the Tibetian flag.

View attachment 129469

Now, look at this. Thin yellow bottom, red-purple hue combination seen at middle part (stripes not clearly visible), no clear top-red to mid-black separation like Dogra flag. In fact no black at all in the flag.

MEA any time someone stands up to Choyna

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Saw the news

View attachment 129469

Itni si photo public karne me <removed by mod> MEA waalo ki.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Saw the news

View attachment 129469

The point is even though the pic release is reactive.. it a rare occassion that India has released these pics in retaliation.. Also, the fact that a Tibetan looking flag is in the background, is not something that the babus who okayed the release, would have overlooked.. ANI covering Chink a*s or not, this is a deliberate slap on Chink face..
The very fact that people are talking about Tibetan Flag in Galwan, is enough to burn CCP a**

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The point is even though the pic release is reactive.. it a rare occassion that India has released these pics in retaliation.. Also, the fact that a Tibetan looking flag is in the background, is not something that the babus who okayed the release, would have overlooked.. ANI covering Chink a*s or not, this is a deliberate slap on Chink face..
A slap on the wrist these pics are .

Country flag
Saw the news

View attachment 129469

Why would dogras have Tibetan flags?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Itni si photo public karne me <removed by mod> MEA waalo ki.
Vice President of India has something to say about this.
=======
Let us exercise our freedom of expression with decency of language and discipline of words. Our writings should be good for society. It is expected from civilised society that its language is gentle, cultured and creative: Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu

Cheran

Country flag
So

> CCP flag hoisting at Galwan
> 30 CCP divisions ready & on "standby" to "capture" NE
> CCP building bridge across Pangong Tso

News being amplified by all opposition big-shots & pidis with their own "interpretations", glee & emoticons

I will blame the GOI for providing a space for CCP in our space.

This is what happens when information flow is one sided & we are only seen as "meek" & pathetically reactive.

Now that GOI has released some photos for Galwan, let's see as to how many opposition pidis, who previously amplified CCP viewpoint, amplifies our POV.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I am observing when there are tweets from big opposition leaders GOI reacts otherwise they remain quiet
I am getting an idea why don't we use them in order to get something from government
Like let us send the pics China released to Rahul Gandhi, mamta, pawarsm etc