India-China Border conflict

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Nahi, they are saving their own asses.

Some giga chad from Army tired of Chinese propaganda leaked the pictures, why Tibetian flag, well because Army is not cucks like MEA.
I remember in the morning, it was first leaked by some OSINT handles (I think Spadex ?), but later picked up by ANI and then all news handles.

Then MEA comes and sees, oh shit Tibetian flag! Chinese are not gonna exchange sweets with us anymore! Must give them a face saver.
why mea behaves like a pussy ?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nahi, they are saving their own asses.

Some giga chad from Army tired of Chinese propaganda leaked the pictures, why Tibetian flag, well because Army is not cucks like MEA.
I remember in the morning, it was first leaked by some OSINT handles (I think Spadex ?), but later picked up by ANI and then all news handles.

Then MEA comes and sees, oh shit Tibetian flag! Chinese are not gonna exchange sweets with us anymore! Must give them a face saver.
These MEA cucks need to be burned alive.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
why mea behaves like a pussy ?
Because they studied Nehru-Gandhian history, believed in Gandhi's ahimsa, Nehru's love for children 😏, read Hindu newspaper and passed IAS exam and interviews by proving their non-violent secular outlook.

It is not that MEA behaves pusillanimously, it is because it's (or the person's in them) pusillanimous behavior is what qualified them for MEA.

Highlighting my signature, because it is highly valid here -

A society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools

altruist ROR

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because they studied Nehru-Gandhian history, believed in Gandhi's ahimsa, Nehru's love for children 😏, read Hindu newspaper and passed IAS exam and interviews by proving their non-violent secular outlook.

It is not that MEA behaves pusillanimously, it is because it's (or the person's in them) pusillanimous behavior is what qualified them for MEA.

Not all. There are few.
One need to settle down the internal rebellion in answer writing and interview. If they sensed rebellion, candidate is gone. Reason is, one need to be very practical and have control over his nerves coz at the end of the day you need to deal with some uneducated politicians/ministers like Lalu, RaGa, Mulayam, Momta. Just for a scenario imagine Gen GD Bakshi as a bureaucrat, he would have smashed many of them and some legendary lines would have prevailed "Yeh koi dance bar hai".
Most [rebels/hot head] couldn't make it, few survive. Doval is one such example. There are some really good young officers right now who will in future hold secretariat offices. Lets hope they will make some changes when come to power.
Major Pradeep Arya SC is also a bureaucrat.

Porkislayer

Country flag

If, by any remote chance, someone from a non-"sickular" background does make it through to IFS, they send ALL IFS probationers to Foreign service institute at JNU for "training" to make sure he becomes hardcore sickular.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Looks like MEA and Military were not on same page when it happened , hence the rushed damage control from MEAs side.