India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Some giga chad from Army tired of Chinese propaganda leaked the pictures, why Tibetian flag, well because Army is not cucks like MEA.
I remember in the morning, it was first leaked by some OSINT handles (I think Spadex ?), but later picked up by ANI and then all news handles.

You are right, as ANI quoted, 'source within security establishment'

Stated many times on DFI that MEA waales are bunch of cucks and nothing else.

Jai Jawan

Dessert Storm

Country flag
You are right, as ANI quoted, 'source within security establishment'

Stated many times on DFI that MEA waales are bunch of cucks and nothing else.

Jai Jawan
When they say Security Establishment. It dosen't mean the army. Yes, it may have been done by IW branch but could not have been released without vetting by your's truly (NSA) office.
You can call MEA by whatever name you require. But why is it that the same guys have been quiet effective in rest of the world. Obviously cuz the response in this case is "very" calibrated and "highly" vetted (refer para 1). Patience my friend. You "will" see the screws turning on between now n 2027.

Jimih

Country flag
When they say Security Establishment. It dosen't mean the army. Yes, it may have been done by IW branch but could not have been released without vetting by your's truly (NSA) office.
You can call MEA by whatever name you require. But why is it that the same guys have been quiet effective in rest of the world. Obviously cuz the response in this case is "very" calibrated and "highly" vetted (refer para 1). Patience my friend. You "will" see the screws turning on between now n 2027.
Hope to see more.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Nahi, they are saving their own asses.

Some giga chad from Army tired of Chinese propaganda leaked the pictures, why Tibetian flag, well because Army is not cucks like MEA.
I remember in the morning, it was first leaked by some OSINT handles (I think Spadex ?), but later picked up by ANI and then all news handles.

Then MEA comes and sees, oh shit Tibetian flag! Chinese are not gonna exchange sweets with us anymore! Must give them a face saver.
Isiliye kehta hun kam hentai dekha karo mea walo.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

not so dravidian

Country flag
they haven’t mentioned the source of “intelligence note” isn’t it?
it’s unclear whether it’s from Foxconn’s internal memo or from police dept.
But in next line, say that they have contacted sources in TN govt.

As I have said earlier, I still believe this is a genuine issue.

So shall I remove it??

Tupac slayer

Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive

Kek IDK about the ground zero, but since "THE WEEK' is usually trusted, I post this.
@Holy Triad @Tupac slayer suggestions.

Me still thinks this was genuine

LINK
Past events in the Tamilnadu suggest It is genuine, The way Sterlite Protests happened and the copper plant was shut down in Tuticorin indicates an foreign Intelligence Playbook. Communists in India were always devoted to their CCP masters. Unlike in the past, now CCP is not only using them for political needs, but also weaponize them for their covert operations in this country. One should read Vijay Gokhale book about CCP Influence on Indian Communists.

All I can tell our fellow Tamilians is that there are no Islamists in China and No Communists in Pakistan.

@ Moderators: Please allow me to post here.