India-China Border conflict

HawkisRight

Country flag

backburner

Country flag
they are copying Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) of USA which is going to be used to as a fast surveying telescope, the LSST will have a 3BILLION PIXEL CCD CAMERA , no info of the chinese camera has been mentioned
the chinese telescope is also smaller at 6.5 M comapred to LSST's 8.4 M
1640611078000.png

HawkisRight

Country flag
Sri Lanka to sign Trincomalee oil tank farm deal with India in a month

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Our media should educate the young generation of Bharat that how after 75 years of independence still we are developing roads so that our soldiers reach on time to take action i thanks a lot to this government who has build infrastructure and hope our soldiers are not at any mercy like 1975 war were Jackie Shroff bangs the airfighter in angry saying he don't like this aircraft as it can't fly at night

Knowitall

@mokoman you use Weibo right? can you verify it?
Cope lol.

These accounts are really no different from our retarded neighbours in west.

Chinese continue to squat on our land then tell us to fuck off in disengagement meets and then to add insult to the injury release various pictures over SM.

Twitterards will dream up of imaginary fights and deaths all throught the year while sniffing hopium waiting for some peacocks to be stroked.

Wolfpack was a good account shame it was banned. Guy stuck to news with source and thus was popular.

These accounts are nothing but 2 rupee IT cell with koi nahi ghussa chene mare thand me larp.

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
Cope lol.

Chinese continue to squat on our land then tell us to fuck off in disengagement meets and then to add insult to the injury release various pictures over SM.

Twitterards will dream up of imaginary fights and deaths all throught the year while sniffing hopium waiting for some peacocks to stroked.

Wolfpack was a good account shame it was banned. Guy stuck to news with source and thus was popular.

These accounts are nothing but 2 rupee IT cell with koi nahi ghussa chene mare thand me larp.
Wolfpack is back with new account. Rest yeah, lesser said is better.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Cope lol.

Twitterards will dream up of imaginary fights and deaths all throught the year while sniffing hopium waiting for some peacocks to stroked.

YEAH,
@TheLegateIN

Knowitall

Wolfpack is back with new account. Rest yeah, lesser said is better.
Yea saw his new account just felt a bit bad for him losing all his followers that he had built up throughout the years.

Guy was as genuine as they come guess that's the reason he was targeted first.

Other accounts like the one mentioned above are useful idiots who end up playing for the enemy with their made up stories.

Knowitall

Lmao an IFS Babu who most probably graduated from JNU and might be compromised by china has been made a Deputy NSA, why does it sounds like a perfect recipe for disaster.

I bet he doesn't even know a difference between MES and corps of engineers.
Guy was the private secretary of manmohan singh for almost 2 years and then of Modi for around 2 months.

So him being a sarv dharam vadapav is well on the cards.

My point is further backed up by the fact that he was already a part of Indo china border talks over the past few months and looking at how dogshit each one of them went i don't see how he can bring any difference.