India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Inshallah Bois played well and will continue playing like this
Where are those bois who said we don't have offensive cyber capabilities? I repeatedly said we have the best hackers in the world, the only required thing is dedicated effort and infrastructure and intention like Israel, Iran and China.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
View attachment 120678

Men at war time surprisingly feel much more happy than at peace. A certain type of kinship which is lacking in modern society.
No I mean economical not psychological.
Do we lose jobs? Food crisis? Medical crisis.
They say a war will push us 10 decades back but how?
I think war will make us stronger.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think it will make us stronger too, but I would have to do some more analysis about the economic effects to answer.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't think export imports will cease completely but if they do than it will only help our industries to diversify.

Brood Father

Country flag
Nopes ..sustained war makes you weaker ..If a country of equal statures goes to war and the chances to country depleting it's resources also increases.
After WW2 all European countries involved in war went bankrupt

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Rahul Gandhi Asks Government To "Admit Truth On Chinese Occupation"

Former Congress president Rahul Gandhi has been questioning the government over the situation along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China, especially after the standoff in eastern Ladakh.

1637409863256.png

New Delhi:

A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the decision to repeal the new farm laws, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Saturday targeted the government, saying the truth of "Chinese occupation" should also be admitted now.

The Congress has been attacking the government over its handling of the border tensions with China, accusing it of compromising India's territorial integrity, a charge denied by the Centre.

The truth of "Chinese occupation" should also be admitted now, Mr Gandhi tweeted in Hindi in the backdrop of the Modi government agreeing to the demand of agitating farmers and opposition parties to scrap the three central farm laws enacted last year.

The former Congress president has been questioning the government over the situation along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China, especially after the standoff in eastern Ladakh.

India and China on Thursday agreed to hold the 14th round of military talks at an early date to achieve the objective of complete disengagement in remaining friction points along LAC in eastern Ladakh.

The eastern Ladakh border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted on May 5 last year following a violent clash in the Pangong lake areas and both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

The tension escalated following a deadly clash in Galwan Valley on June 15 last year.

As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, the two sides completed the disengagement process in the north and south banks of the Pangong lake in February and in the Gogra area in August.

Each side currently has around 50,000 to 60,000 troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the sensitive sector.

Hari Sud

Country flag
You are talking like an amateur now. Yes, their entire prestige is at stake with one war and that is what makes them worse - they will use any means necessary without giving any heed to the international rules of engagement of any sort. While our soldiers and side are capable of a solid defense, my fear is that we are not willing to go "far enough" due to our political obsession to hold a higher moral ground.

Prove me wrong here.

The former Mongol Empire had 2 main characteristics when they conquered enemies;

a) Psychological warfare - The Mongols were brutal with their enemy, even when they were weak. They would stop at nothing to intimidate an enemy even when they were the smaller force. Mutilating enemy traders, burning their cattle alive, pillaging and raping everyone they could find linked to the targeted kingdom until they either wore down or just surrendered out of fear. There was a method to their madness to gain undue advantage over even a larger enemy.

b) Extreme mobility - as we all know, Mongols were essentially cavaliers and used subdued kingdoms' soldiers for infantry combat. Their mobility along with their speed was due to their minimalistic lifestyle of living off the land. Their logistics were easy and practical.

While, modern China is not Mongol Empire, where the hell do you think they get their crazy ideas from? Sun Tzu? His treatise does not talk about warfare but the mindset of warfare. The lessons that the Chinese are using here are tactics from a mish-mash of Mongols, Huns, and imperial Japanese, in a modern-day context.

I don't need to tell you how mobile PLA is. Combine that with greater resources & superior logistics than any democratic country (except the US) can amass in today's times, They will be troublesome.

Our forces are strong enough to deal damage but it will only be enough to repel them and not destroy; Also, till CCP controls communication IN AND OUT of China, they can always censor their defeats and spin it off. Their real defeat won't come until their public hears about how they lose. One thing that India has failed to do miserably in all these years.

CCP is still stuck with the thought process of the 19th century and so is the Chinese population. They don't understand any other language. And our historic obsession with having moral ground whether in modern history or medieval history has always been our downfall. That's what scares me.
‘That argument of yours was invalidated by their defeat in 1979 at Vietnam border war. Again their inability to capture Taiwan in last 70 years is truly an indication that Chinese talk more but do less or are unable to do anything war like. Moreover loss of western export business is key criteria for their lack of will to invade Taiwan or capture all of South China Sea. They are invading India to make a point…. I.e, we are the bosses of Asia and India should fall in line. The reverse has happened…. India has built up its forces to level that walkover for the Chinese was impossible rather a defeat in the Himalayas is a distinct possibility.

Jimih

Country flag
Say a war breaks out between India and China's what will be it's effect on the life of the common man.

Never been discussed here.
War unites people, War unites communities.

China will not go that 'threshold' as to ignite the full force of Patriotism from Indians, they saw this in '62 war. The whole of India irrespective of religion, caste and creed got united against China.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Apart from that, Indian Maoists and Communist parties of India are funded by China.

Members should read the history of Indian Communists during '62 war, and what they did during the war.

In West Bengal, CPI(M) party go by this slogan:

"Cheener Chairman Amader Chairman"

Meaning China's CCP chairman is our Chairman.

And how much evidences does Indians need to be given for, China is not behind the internal mess inside India for past 60+ years?
There's a reason why the Chinese mainland was called the "Iron Curtain" for over a century until they opened up there legs in the late 1980s courtesy of Deng Xiaoping. They were forging documents, purchasing assets, deploying spies in most modern countries.

The reason again and again they signal leadership in India being weak aren't just statements. They very well know that they are not the only foreign powers who manipulate our countries economy and even the political theater, add to the list such as France, Germany, UK, Turkey etc.

In fact, NE is was so neglected that there citizens up to one point and to some reason to this day still believe that they require a new leader and that there history doesn't match with the Indians.

CCP has a long vested interest in our country, as there couldn't be two great emerging super powers in SEA. One has to bend the knee.

pipebomb

Country flag
Apart from that, Indian Maoists and Communist parties of India are funded by China.

Members should read the history of Indian Communists during '62 war, and what they did during the war.

In West Bengal, CPI(M) party go by this slogan:

"Cheener Chairman Amader Chairman"

Meaning China's CCP chairman is our Chairman.

And how much evidences does Indians need to be given for, China is not behind the internal mess inside India for past 60+ years?
That slogan was decades ago, don't think that level of china prem survive anymore in WB.

scatterStorm

Country flag
China is really serious about the 'TOTAL WAR' strategy that they have deployed against the world. They are using a century-old grudge to dismantle everything in the US.

I didn't know that China was pumping drugs in the West through Latin American cartels to sabotage their entire society.
View attachment 119272
Man you don't have to know that Chinese are pumping drugs. Here another one for you, recently the trend of ghost-guns has emerged in USA. I won't be surprised if the parts made to assemble are of firms with Chinese stakes in them.

Articles