India-China Border conflict

Akiyama Hana

Country flag
China is really serious about the 'TOTAL WAR' strategy that they have deployed against the world. They are using a century-old grudge to dismantle everything in the US.

I didn't know that China was pumping drugs in the West through Latin American cartels to sabotage their entire society.
View attachment 119272
America blames us for drugs too.

Jimih

Country flag

Angel of War

Country flag
We Do Have some Serious Flaws in Our War fighting concept . I see that army focuses more on tactical level of war fighting rather than Operational Level . This needs to change . Holding the line is not enough , you need to be able to push the line at the place of your choosing. This is the only way we can deter china conventionally . The first step should be a joint air - ground - space doctrine for 3D warfare against PLA . Army and air force lack synergy . Our inter service chain of command structure especially those of army and air force should be linked to each other just like the That of US marine corps and US Navy

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
One question- How will the China be affected if Japan starts re militarization? Like they let go of their pacifist stand and invest heavily in defense? Will it make China focus more on Japanese?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
One question- How will the China be affected if Japan starts re militarization? Like they let go of their pacifist stand and invest heavily in defense? Will it make China focus more on Japanese?
Not much in my opinion , how will japan revive it's spirite is a thing we will see .
Although I want them to,

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You bet. They will be shitting their pants, crying in every international forum, raising history and trying to make other countries stop Japan from doing so.

However, it's not as cut and dry. If Japan even makes that decision, which I highly doubt because they are content to be under the USA's shadow and trust America's judgment, it's going to take them at least 20 years to make a proper military, like that of old times.

But it will definitely shift China's attention to them, and they are going to have to include Japan as a factor in their military expansionist plans.

The fear's not just historical, but psychological as well. The way they have been brutalized by the Japanese multiple times in history, any country in their place would immediately try to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
You bet. They will be shitting their pants, crying in every international forum, raising history and trying to make other countries stop Japan from doing so.

However, it's not as cut and dry. If Japan even makes that decision, which I highly doubt because they are content to be under the USA's shadow and trust America's judgment, it's going to take them at least 20 years to make a proper military, like that of old times.

But it will definitely shift China's attention to them, and they are going to have to include Japan as a factor in their military expansionist plans.

The fear's not just historical, but psychological as well. The way they have been brutalized by the Japanese multiple times in history, any country in their place would immediately try to ensure that it doesn't happen again.
Japan need not have conventional military as primary defence, inducting ICBM itself will induce a stalemate, and CCP will resort to “below the threshold”posturing just like Paki.

Japan Could Have an ICBM in "Less Than a Year", Says Expert

US destroys ICBM in test using missile developed with Japan

Jimih

Country flag
Japan’s re-emergence as a fully fledged counterweight to China, like Germany’s rearmament and incorporation into NATO after World War II, sets a train in motion that China may be not able to stop.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Japan need not have conventional military as primary defence, inducting ICBM itself will induce a stalemate, and CCP will resort to “below the threshold”posturing just like Paki.

Japan Could Have an ICBM in "Less Than a Year", Says Expert

US destroys ICBM in test using missile developed with Japan
I would agree with that, except I really don't think that's possible, because America would never let them get that, considering they are already under its protection. I think they even have an agreement to that effect, if I'm not mistaken.

They could only go down that path if they started moving away from the USA, and I don't believe they will ever do that, no matter how much of a right-wing government comes into power.

They COULD start building a conventional military while still staying in the good graces of America, but they would need a revival of the Imperial-era spirit for that, and that too is highly unlikely.

Even though they accept the threats they face, and believe in facing them militarily, they are still highly pacifist and there would be quite some opposition to any moves made for rearmament.

Country flag
Till Japan is under USA's umbrella it is protected from China/Russia. And if Japan is freed from US protection without having a proper force to defend (latter attack), it will be advantage China/Russia.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ummah is all about money.
True. You can see that in the way how every Arab country treated the Palestinians after the 1948 War.

Wonder what Maulana Azad would say about the situation. Probably would be inconsolable.

He was after all, the guy who said, "Agar Turkey ke Musalman ke pair main kaanta lag jaye, aur us se Hindustani Musalman ke dil main taklif na ho, to woh Ummat bekaar hai!!!"

Articles