India-China Border conflict

altruist ROR

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Vice President of India has something to say about this.
=======
Let us exercise our freedom of expression with decency of language and discipline of words. Our writings should be good for society. It is expected from civilised society that its language is gentle, cultured and creative: Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu

Right to life with human dignity. Art. 21.

Country flag
No point reacting over a bridge here, a tower there. India must aggressively grow its economy to $10 trillion+. This is the hard truth. Don’t do this and the chings will walk all over us with every neighbor of ours in chinchilla’s pockets and we running massive trade deficits with them. Not even today after all the incentives to move out of China, several are not able to do so saying indi, Indonesia and Vietnam simply cannot match Chinese logistics and ease of investment policy. We cannot get proper infrastructure into our cities even. Look at Gurgaon - there are no government water and sewage facilities there still. And private people have to do everything that a government does. If the government cannot even properly create a city and build it up, then how exactly are you going to compete with China? I hope the $1.5 trillion National infrastructure investment pipeline is on track and gets executed rapidly. Without that execution, the gap between us and China is going to be even more.

indiatester

Country flag
150 women did fall sick. The company should have put in some decent contractor to take care of these minor things.
When they can assemble iPhones, surely they can put together a reasonable meal.

On the other side, the Tamil Nadu government, after a high-level team consisting of ministers and senior officials visited the Foxconn facility, urged the Taiwanese manufacturing company to improve the working conditions. The team had recommended that the employees should be given access to proper washrooms, adequate drinking water, 50 square feet space for every employee in the hostel and inverters to combat any power disruption. The government, based on these recommendations, urged Foxconn to ensure that each employee gets access to at least four litres of drinking water a day, adequate washrooms to avoid infections and proper fencing and security arrangements in the premises that house women employees.
I mean, some of these things are no brainers and does not even cost a pittance to them.

While we can't ignore the left & China angle in this, the incompetence of foxconn's HR is starkly visible.

mokoman

Country flag
location where that galwan pic was taken , right at edge of our buffer zone.

i think you can see that obs post here

Google Earth Pro_20220104_161823.png_stripped.png_stripped.png

left most end of red line .

yellow line was our old trail upto galwan ridge , we left after buffer zone was agreed.

we could see everything the chinese were doing from up there.

Google Earth Pro_20220104_162000.png_stripped.png

FalconZero

Country flag
jiske pass bhi kam se kam 2 taake ka dimag hoga vo khud hi dekh ke samjh jaaega ki vo dogra regimental flag nahi hai
Nope it is definitely Dogra regiment flag, check again but why this is again point of debate? Let the mea guys give the official line and tow it. It's not worth wasting the time upon.

Mine the salt at weibo, i presume if the seethe gets exacerbated then knowing chinklets they will 'leak' another set of pics which will result in meltdown here. Until then mine the salt and enjoy. God i need a temporary sim to get a weibo account.

The Shrike

Country flag
Wow what was the need to provide clarification on the flag? Could have just maintained ambiguity over it, might have been just a small pin prick to the Chinese, while giving us some much need copium, but Nooooo "Don't provoke the Chinese"!!! :dude:
Some veterans seem to be miffed by this flag hoisting pic (mostly one's who are not fans of the current govt) - this photo op seems to have been arranged because of the internal political pressure (triggered by the CCP photo ops). In this case I'm inclined to agree, AFAIK till date the Army has not released even one Pic/Video from the actual front-lines from the beginning of the conflict (at most we have seen a couple of leaked unofficial tic-tok type videos from our javans, and a few seconds of Chinese withdrawal from Kailash range). If the policy was not to give out any information (photo video) then should have stuck it it.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nope it is definitely Dogra regiment flag, check again but why is again point of debate? Let the mea guys give the official line and tow it. It's not worth wasting the time upon.

Mine the salt at weibo, i presume if the seethe gets exacerbated then knowing chinklets they will 'leak' another set of pics which will result in meltdown here. Until then mine the salt and enjoy. God i need a temporary sim to get a weibo account.
I don't think they have anything to release ball is still in our court.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Phir to Bhai , MEA wale troll kar rahe hair kya
Nahi, they are saving their own asses.

Some giga chad from Army tired of Chinese propaganda leaked the pictures, why Tibetian flag, well because Army is not cucks like MEA.
I remember in the morning, it was first leaked by some OSINT handles (I think Spadex ?), but later picked up by ANI and then all news handles.

Then MEA comes and sees, oh shit Tibetian flag! Chinese are not gonna exchange sweets with us anymore! Must give them a face saver.