India-China Border conflict

Kumaoni

IAF :- Yeah J-20 is nothing special, we caught it on BARS radar.
USAF :- J-20 is nothing extraordinary, we can tackle it.
Defence Experts :- J-20 is not a 5th gen, but a 4.5 gen jet.
Indian doomers :- Vro J-20 shuperb, PL-15 can shoot down moon, Raphael is not enough for J-10s, we must drop our pants and lubricate our anuses for our masters.
Truth lies in between tbh. usa and India both are enemies of China. J-20 is not as advanced as doomers on r/IndianDefense make it out to be though. It’s nothing compared to Russian or USA 5th Gen fighters IMO.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You literally think China is just taking land and the Indian army is being idle lmao. Anyway, you can see some of my previous posts where I obliterate Wumao propaganda on 1967.

I like how you just entered this thread after sucking Ukranian cock for 6 months straight lmao.

You don’t understand the point of tactical fallback.

I Never said this you soy boy. I’m saying it’s not as big of a defeat as people are making it out to be, and it’s true.
This is high and mighty from an 18 year old teen residing in US. Why did you remove US location from your profile?

This is not American land but Indian land and why should we give up on it for PRC.

Stop masquerading as a military expert or strategic expert when you don't know even what individual terms in those domain mean.
Do you even understand the meaning for tactical fallback and difference between tactical fallback and strategic withdrawal from/access denial of Indian land.

Stop posting BS.

Kumaoni

This is high and mighty from an 18 year old teen residing in US. Why did you remove US location from your profile?

This is not American land but Indian land and why should we give up on it for PRC.

Stop masquerading as a military expert or strategic expert when you don't know even what individual terms in those domain mean.
Do you even understand the meaning for tactical fallback and difference between tactical fallback and strategic withdrawal from/access denial of Indian land.

Stop posting BS.
Mistconsectutive refuted your points you illiterate soyboy.

why is soyboy so concerned about what I do? I tStop drinking soy and maybe hit the gym. I have already posted PLA claims in which even they claimed to have lost land.

and once again, soyboy sorrow, I will ask again where I said to give up land

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Mistconsectutive refuted your points you illiterate soyboy.

why is soyboy so concerned about what I do? I tStop drinking soy and maybe hit the gym. I have already posted PLA claims in which even they claimed to have lost land.

and once again, soyboy sorrow, I will ask again where I said to give up land
Typical knee jerk reaction of self entitled teen.
Do you ever have anything constructive to offer or is it always just rants?
What I don't get about you is that you want to live in US, enjoy American lifestyle, dish against US online, simp for Putin but lecture Indians why they should not be pissed when they loose control of Indian land while masquerading as a military expert.

Kumaoni

What I don't get about you is that you want to live in US, enjoy American lifestyle, dish against US online, simp for Putin
Who said I wanted?
but lecture Indians why they should not be pissed when they loose control of Indian land while masquerading as a military expert.
This soyboys accusations are ridiculous. I have not done any of the said accusations.

now, enough with the soy and dear read what I meant by “barren land”. Your atheist chod, Varzone, was busy making challengable claims about India losing land, most of which you can see in the posts in mist_consecutive on why those claims are challengable. Now. This barren land is hard to guard. What I meant was that the Chinese infiltrated into unguarded land, which was normally patrolled by the Indian army.

And yes, withdrawing from points which make you sitting ducks is the better thing to do. Either that or drive the enemy from his superior position.

Rex72920

Country flag
why they should not be pissed when they loose control of Indian land while masquerading as a military expert.
What is the rational behind the assumption that India has lost control of it's land, when even the Chinese cannot send their patrol upto PP14, PP15, PP17A, F-4, Y-Junction & they are not in physical occupation of Indian territory on Indian side of LAC ?

And all this when the Chinese are pulling back their troops further way from LAC.

Now Calculate the area from these Patrol points to the area where the Chinese have withdrawn their troops to & voila that's the area China lost access to, on their side of LAC. (using your logic)

Kumaoni

What is the rational behind the assumption that India has lost control of it's land, when even the Chinese cannot send their patrol upto PP14, PP15, PP17A, F-4, Y-Junction & they are not in physical occupation of Indian territory on Indian side of LAC ?

And all this when the Chinese are pulling back their troops further way from LAC.

Now Calculate the area from these Patrol points to the area where the Chinese have withdrawn their troops to & voila that's the area China lost access to, on their side of LAC. (using your logic)
They aren’t. They don’t know the concept of buffer zones or even patrol areas. What’s known is that the Chinese tried their aggressive infiltration tactics, but were caught and forced to accept status qou. The fact they agree to a buffer zone says enough.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Who said I wanted?
I don't see you volunteering for Russia's partial mobilization or immigrating out of US.

This soyboys accusations are ridiculous. I have not done any of the said accusations.

now, enough with the soy and dear read what I meant by “barren land”. Your atheist chod, Varzone, was busy making challengable claims about India losing land, most of which you can see in the posts in mist_consecutive on why those claims are challengable. Now. This barren land is hard to guard. What I meant was that the Chinese infiltrated into unguarded land, which was normally patrolled by the Indian army.

And yes, withdrawing from points which make you sitting ducks is the better thing to do. Either that or drive the enemy from his superior position.
What barren land? Its Indian land.

1663820227009.png

Kumaoni

I don't see you volunteering for Russia's partial mobilization or immigrating out of US.
I have many plans with my life. You shouldn’t take my shitposting seriously as I’m not as pro Russia as you think. I however, lean towards Russia as I am a right winger and anti woke. I also support Russia to troll the libs, but that’s it really.
What barren land? Its Indian land.
If you have anything to prove that india lost land, than please tell. Anyway, Ladakh is just an aversion by the Chinese, their real eyes are on Arunachal Pradesh

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

As a Indian I don't care about PRC position changes, I only care about Indian position changes.
The whole problem/issue was started/created by PRC and not India so why should Indian suffer.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As a Indian I don't care about PRC position changes, I only care about Indian position changes.
The whole problem/issue was started/created by PRC and not India so why should Indian suffer.
What he meants to say is that temporary no patrol zones have been established between us which could be revoked when situation calms down
Coming to 2020 status quo there is slight change in there there have been few loses both the sides due to disengagement
The pic which is being shared in Chinese social media says the land 'claimed' and lost but we here think that those pieces of land were controlled by them if not all then few
I need clarification on that but personally even I think the status quo is somewhat bit changed

Rex72920

Country flag
As an Indian I also, only care about India's own interest.

I am only using the logic presented by some of the members in this thread to portry a defeatist & sadistic outcome of disengagement. And point out that it applies to the Chinese side as well.

Buffer zones are temporary. Patroling rights will resume once troop deployment reduces. Permanent bases & border villages are the ones that determine strategic control of an area.

mokoman

Country flag
Same questions directed to @mokoman & co.
The logic applies for us as well.

I suspect so.

The Chinese have increased their propaganda in all social media platforms. They could have very well send 2 of their minions in this forum.
Not about sq km land lost, valleys hav strategic value.

They are setting up to cut out DBO ( northern-eastern part of ladakh ) and secure aksai chin from Indian invasion.

Pp14 and most likely pp15 buffer is mostly on indian side.

It's also a fact we lost grazing land to chinese in demchok .

More lossess in AP too if we don't build roads and show our aukut there

TopWatcher

Country flag

They are setting up to cut out DBO ( northern-eastern part of ladakh ) and secure aksai chin from Indian invasion.

These little moves will not save aksai from invasion. If govt & IA decides then anyway aksai invasion will happen at wat ever cost. These are just thoughts to satisfy our self and nothing else.

Rex72920

Country flag

The partial mobilization of Chinese troops to PP15 & PP17A doesn't give the Chinese access to India's depth regions. (I believe you already know that). They still have to bypass the Gogra permanent base to access DBO road.

The main threat to DBO road emanated from PP14 which has already been dealt with.

And in the Kugrang valley, India has forward posts with helipads (close to PP17A) to thwart any Chinese misadventure of trying to cut off our access to PP16 & PP15.

That's a perception based on location of forward camps closest to the patrol posts. The fact is they don't have access to PP14 & PP15 anymore.

We can easily insert our troops as fast as them in these regions throught helipads & roads with out risking our soldiers lives.

And in case of losing grazing land. You care to understand about buffer zone which are temporary measure to prevent escalation. Or your fucking dumb.

Rex72920

Country flag
@mokoman & the Chinese maggots in this thread are really doing an excellent job in blackpilling.

You know Psychological warfare is the best way to defeat your enemy even before the actual escalation. And it's really unfolding infront of everyones eyes in this thread.

It's the same patter access different social media platforms.

Every time the Chongs had to retreat & they lose access to a Patroling Point. They publish these really outrageous propaganda posts.

And their Indian agents will turn every position development into a rudaali event.

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman & the Chinese maggots in this thread are really doing an excellent job in blackpilling.

You know Psychological warfare is the best way to defeat your enemy even before the actual escalation. And it's really unfolding infront of every ones eyes in this thread.

It's the same patter access different social media platforms.

Every time the Chongs had to retreat & they lose access to a Patrol Point. They publish these really outrageous propaganda posts.
Which is propaganda post ?

Haven't read previous posts , do point it out

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles