India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
Remember that we are only sending message to China that we aren't afraid of alliance anymore with USA. Jaishankar statement is nothing more than that. We want them to get back to status quo ante and this is the way to do . They are felling pressure because they know they can't defeat us when we will have the backing of us military industry complex. Jaishankar statement sounds like a reassurance to Chinese that if they will get back there is nothing going to happen. Rest assured no war will happen until rafale arrives. Things are looking good for us, a lot of things are happening behind closed doors. Modi has definitely made the right choice , not picking any side just playing pyschological games. I told you last night that alliance is in the works yesterday quite clearly and today's our EAM statement means Chinese have gotten the message clearly.
If after all this, the suggestion is to kowtow to China and giving them "reassurances" as if we were and are at fault here after they have kicked us in the testicles; we really deserve what we get. Essentially we promise all will be well and we will behave like good boys, if and when they stop kicking us....no wonder the Chinese laugh at us. There are never any repercussions to their actions.

Abhay Rajput 02

If after all this, the suggestion is to kowtow to China and giving them "reassurances" as if we were and are at fault here after they have kicked us in the testicles; we really deserve what we get. Essentially we promise all will be well and we will behave like good boys, if and when they stop kicking us....no wonder the Chinese laugh at us. There are never any repercussions to their actions.
I am realistic rather than optimistic. Our armed forces need a 50 billion dollars push beside defence budget in 5 years(govt. Term) for 1/2 decades only then we can put cost on China. Which ofcourse isn't going to happen. Sir if you are aware of our history then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In few day we would get the finale's batche's of the Apache's .

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Good part is left liberal gang is eating up US/Europe too from inside, let's see who falls down first.
Only positive of left liberal gang ruling the west is they don't support Christian missionaries and extremism of radical groups and believe more on immigration. These things as a society is beneficial for india.
If we develop some type of immunity from their pressure on kashmir and other domestic policies we can take them for ride. Even some of the liberal gang people are against Chinese aggression.

Indrajit

Country flag
I am realistic rather than optimistic. Our armed forces need a 50 billion dollars push beside defence budget in 5 years(govt. Term) for 1/2 decades only then we can put cost on China. Which ofcourse isn't going to happen. Sir if you are aware of our history then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place.
I'm even more of a realist than you. I know that no amount of "reassurances" is going to cut it. By your argument, best to give the Chinese the land they seek, your subservience, and your money. They have shown their cards if you wish to respond by offering up your backside, why then should they change their behaviour?

Going back to the status quo with our previous relationship wrt China is essentially licking their spit off the ground. The Chinese seek your surrender, nothing else will do. Sugarcoating surrender will not change the taste. I think we have screwed up really bad wrt China for many years with Modi being no different. I still wouldn't advocate surrender.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images (57).jpeg

The this new PLAGF's Female Trooper is in the news . Calling her as an beauty's . A former Model . What kind of Propoganda is the CCP's is projectinge's now . Useless piece's of the Propaganda's .

Abhay Rajput 02

I'm even more of a realist than you. I know that no amount of "reassurances" is going to cut it. By your argument, best to give the Chinese the land they seek, your subservience, and your money. They have shown their cards if you wish to respond by offering up your backside, why then should they change their behaviour?

Going back to the status quo with our previous relationship wrt China is essentially licking their spit off the ground. The Chinese seek your surrender, nothing else will do. Sugarcoating surrender will not change the taste. I think we have screwed up really bad wrt China for many years with Modi being no different. I still wouldn't advocate surrender.
When I say imposing cost it means imposing cost in terms of land and troops. We are still very much capable to defend our territory and give them bloody nose without losing any territory but what purpose does it serves .? We can go back to status quo without war , then it's all good and fine. They killed our 20 soldiers , we killed way more than that + many of there soldiers were injured due to landslide . Do not underestimate us , it's just that in today's time we don't hold any decisive advantage over them and they also don't hold any advantage over us other than some of there aircrafts which rafale can counter as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles