India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Alliance system is outdated.
India have something different in it's mind.
You will see india playing a big part in new world order and this doesn't mean india ain't gonna make partnership with USA.
But it will be totally different than nato.
Buddy my comment is appropriate in the current context w.r.t China, one side you are talking about quad, conducting some training in A&C with US, in subtle tone asking help from like minded countries & yet hesitating to acknowledge in public. Who will count on you as reliable partner if need arises. That's why i said it could have been avoided at this juncture.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
EAM giving more mixed signals than my exes put together.

Chahte kya ho Bhai? Are we gonna fuck (up China) or nah? Ye kya polarity polarity khel rahe ho that sounds so much like NAM. Order if the day is to band together and rake China over the coals, but Nahi. Strong statements dena hai for NAM.

Alignment nahi Karna, mat Karo. Announce kainko Kar rahe ho?

cereal killer

Country flag
Democrats are leftists douchebags, moreso than ever. I am certain due to terrible handling of Covid- especially in Dem cities like Chicago, NY, LA, Seattle etc. Trump has a great opportunity to take a lot more states.

I doubt Indian American citizens will vote for Dems much this time around. In all Dem cities, hardcore criminals have been released, crime is up several hundred percent and not to mention very strict lock-downs. Also, the local mayors watch with their limp dicks while rioters torch buildings, business, shoplift etc. Dems in various cities are already defunding police. Gun sales are at an all time high and that alone could decide the victor. Millions of arms and ammo is being purchased, this is a very good advantage to Trump.

Dems need 90% Black vote, that too will evaporate since it appears giving fodder to BLM, Antifa ( Marxist anal leakage) only alienates the regular black people who support the police, want school choice (dems are dead set against it) etc.

Not to mention, Trump will politely rape Biden in a debate.

Actually regular people are fleeing Dem controlled shitholes (expensive, over taxed, crime infested, very tough gun control laws to other places). NYC, LA, Chicago all lost hundreds of thousands of residents last year. Actually they also have hundreds of thousands of homeless.

I really doubt Indians this time around will vote for Dems.
Huh What makes you think that?
Dude will get Indian stick again.

Immanuel

Country flag
True there is only gains in allying with the US
Well I for one am happy if we do align closer with the US but India should keep such alliances reciprocal and transactional. We are too big, too many and too powerful already to be a puppet. We should keep an eye out for which party runs the US Govt. When Dems are in power, India should keep distance and be cordial when they have Republicans. Both parties have a fundamental difference in their core values. Republicans are a better ally. There are some dems too who are pro-India but often they are too busy licking ass and are willing to sell out their own daughters for a nickle.

While we are buying a shit ton of ammo and kit from all our allies, US has an advantage of quick and voluminous deliveries useful in shoring up stocks. However, the import titty is being sucked dry. Time for us to grow up make as much as possible locally.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I think most of Indians in US will vote Republican this time due to Trump-Modi bonhomie. Democrats aren't getting much Indian votes after their comments on Article 370 and CAA.
Trump has been best American president from Indian interest POV.

Considering the unemployment level in USA due to covid he is within his rights to ban H1B. Moreover this is an election year. Can't blame him.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
This was because of the current state of US economy. This ban in a way has been
good for India billions of dollars have come to India in foreign investments.
Honestly If Democrats had a better candidate than Joe then Indo Americans might've repeated the 2016 again but Biden will likely get roasted in Debates & it will reduce his vote share this time for sure.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

China warns UK over basing aircraft carrier in Pacific

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

China warns UK over basing aircraft carrier in Pacific
The Chinese's have increased the patrollinge's by the H 6 KN's .

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

More countries waking up to Huawei threats, US says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles