India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhay Rajput 02

I stood 2.5 hrs in line to vote for this govt. But there is something certain wrong at LAC. Why isn't govt strongly refuting all these media rumours.
I have said many times, we should capture their land across LAC at Arunachal, Sikkim or Himachal . This is the best solution to avoid war at this stage.
Why do you think we haven't done that. Tit for tat exchange has been going on in since 27 may. Do you really think that they came in so much without us knowing. The problem with this is that we are taking back our lost territory but they are making new gains.

Abhay Rajput 02

If Chinese had made incursions in Depsang, those foreign satellite imagery experts would be fist bumping each other in glee.
They have made little less than last time 2013. But this they came prepared for conflict. That's the only difference between last time and this time. Also they have been preparing for this for at least 1/2 years.

cereal killer

Country flag
biggest donors to Republican Party are indians

Doesn't matter, In the end they did this last time

Sehwag213

Country flag
If Chinese had made incursions in Depsang, those foreign satellite imagery experts would be fist bumping each other in glee.
Problem with satellite imagery is that all are based on China's claim line.
So according to China's claim of LAC there has been no intrusion. But there has been intrusion according to India's claim line of LAC.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
I know why they vote for Democrats. Simple thing is "globalisation", a green-card holder unkeel of mine said this.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
indians have traditionally voted democrats like many early immigrants. The parents now vote democrat and many kids voting republican

Kalki2020

Country flag
Well many people have different view from the government BUT they are yet to give concrete proof. The satellite imagery can be bought by Congress party too. And there is a big OS intelligence community out there. I have not seen anything concrete from the accusers.

Lets assume accusations are correct and Chinese are sitting on land claimed by India (which they are sitting on since 1962 and crept forward during several episodes thereafter). So what are the options? Should India go to war or try to resolve through negotiations?

I believe that the government has the prerogative to decide the course of action. With all due respects to the accusers, I would support the government.
Garg Sahaab, I am also fully behind the decision whatever gov deems fit in this situation unlike parasitic khangress but I will still not give them chance to get away with failure of this order. It has not happened first time, pathankot to uri to pullwama to now chinese incursion.
Whether we like it or not, Modi too had similar obsession of becoming Bapu of the world by engaging rouge nation like pakistan, thanks to mujahid. Why one has to burn his/her hand to learn how to deal with land of marde momin when you have whole history littered with betrayal, bloodshed, backstabbing from our both neighbours.
I am dead against this Prithviraj syndrome of our society/country, pardoning enemy.... Moral values have no place in modern battle be it geopolitical or military.

doreamon

Country flag
indians have traditionally voted democrats like many early immigrants. The parents now vote democrat and many kids voting republican
Racial incidents against brown people might have increased aftr trump or media has created this impression.. H1B visa, green card these are prime reason for indian immigrants to vote for democrats . Many support modi but in usa they vote democrat mostly . There has been some exception in recent yrs may be..

Kalki2020

Country flag
Speaking less to media is a good strategy in India.
Our media is an echo chamber. Even more lies will be fabricated after each effort to clarify.

It is an extremely cold desert and staying there won't be comfortable for Chinese either. So let us wait.
Managing media, info, narrative, perception etc all are part of modern tool to wage war... If you call surrendering is great strategy then better bless india to be colonized again. What was projected by rioters in anti CAA riots outside India was not less than "Indian Spring".
Point is very simple if state doesn't have gumption to fight falsehood/narrative battle fiercely then our existence as country is under serious question in future.

cereal killer

Country flag
Garg Sahaab, I am also fully behind the decision whatever gov deems fit in this situation unlike parasitic khangress but I will still not give them chance to get away with failure of this order. It has not happened first time, pathankot to uri to pullwama to now chinese incursion.
Whether we like it or not, Modi too had similar obsession of becoming Bapu of the world by engaging rouge nation like pakistan, thanks to mujahid. Why one has to burn his/her hand to learn how to deal with land of marde momin when you have whole history littered with betrayal, bloodshed, backstabbing from our both neighbours.
I am dead against this Prithviraj syndrome of our society/country, pardoning enemy.... Moral values have no place in modern battle be it geopolitical or military.
Oh man I remember aftermath of Pathankot was a total shi*show. Don't know whether Doval back then was NSA or not. This prithviraj syndrome is going to take some time getting away. At least Chinese are clear who to trust & whom not we on the other hand always getting exposed off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles