ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What will happen's in Nepal's ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

And here's Goe's the Nepal's .
Beti and roti doesn't work u have to keep danda and paisa as well.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We need N K Rao like person again in RAW's again to have an effective appartiues to counter the Chinese's .

Sehwag213

Country flag
Not sure how far this is true . That the PM is not happy with the CDS. But when this conflict started my gut feeling was we had the wrong CDS for this situation. No disrespect to Gen Rawat but he is a CI expert. What is needed currently to advise the PM is someone with expertise on war and China.

Not sure how far this is true . That the PM is not happy with the CDS. But when this conflict started my gut feeling was we had the wrong CDS for this situation. No disrespect to Gen Rawat but he is a CI expert. What is needed currently to advise the PM is someone with expertise on war and China.

How true is this ? 2019🤔

20200720_163039.jpg

Kalki2020

Country flag

Well I too suspect something is being pushed under the carpet... Secondly most of the experts have been busy at showing Actual line of control & perceptional line of control which is kind of buffer zone between actual line of control.
The goof up by Modi aggravated the problem too, one side you don't wish to assert your claim on buffer zone patrolled by both armies in public statements & claiming not even an inch ceded to China but on the other hand asking same in terms of maintaining status quo ante of Apr.
And I believe all is being done to save the image of this gov which has over the years projected itself "Tough on National Security" but now showing same gov off guard in current scenario will evaporate all their hard built credentials.

Personal visit by Modi & Rajnath is however to signal chinese back off else India won't hesitate in escalating militarily.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Ajay shukla seems to be working for the Chinese spreading propaganda? 200000 troops on LAC ??
Either he dosent know how to count or he dosent know where the LAC is?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Well I too suspect something is being pushed under the carpet... Secondly most of the experts have been busy at showing Actual line of control & perceptional line of control which is kind of buffer zone between actual line of control.
The goof up by Modi aggravated the problem too, one side you don't wish to assert your claim on buffer zone patrolled by both armies in public statements & claiming not even an inch ceded to China but on the other hand asking same in terms of maintaining status quo ante of Apr.
And I believe all is being done to save the image of this gov which has over the years looked "Tough on National Security" but portraying same gov off guard in current scenario will evaporate all their hard built credentials.

Personal visit by Modi & Rajnath is however to signal chinese back off else India won't hesitate in escalating militarily.
If there was territory occupied other than pangong tso wouldn’t some foreign OSINT experts have caught it on satellite images.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
And I believe all is being done to save the image of this gov which has over the years projected itself "Tough on National Security" but now showing same gov off guard in current scenario will evaporate all their hard built credentials.

I think this can be directly attributed to the failure of both our civil and Militray adminstration who tend to be reactive to the extreme instead of Pro active.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Territory has certainly been occupied at Depsang. Otherwise GOI would have strongly refuted various media reports till now.
Our side of despang plain is a small strip of land barley 14 km wide.
That strip of land has DBO road running through it. If they have indeed occupied the area then we would have noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles