India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i had weird dream last night, swear on god. :dude:

the dream goes something like this.. i was flying Rudra Mk2 (if there is such thing) over despang plains and i crossed LAC for some classified mission. then suddenly i saw a silver line of cloud at far distance and it grew bigger and bigger as it came closer.

i realized this must be some kind of type 34 SAM shit that was fired by bat munchers upon me. type 34 SAM(if such thing exists) is there standard missile. so i yelled at my co-poilet, hold on to your butt and i started doing crazy maneuvers to evade the incoming shit, for a moment, my rudra mk2 become as competent as thrust vectoring mki's and started pulling all kinds of turns and G's, inverted cobras... also dispensing shit load of flares, chaffs and firing counter sam missile (HeliNaARM, if there is a such a thing),

the incoming shit makes a close flyby, no explosion. i thought i am lucky, but the missile now gets on my 6 and now closing in... i again pulled all G's and stuffs and deploying counter measures.. this time the missile fly very close under my heli belly.. again, no explosion.. i am like "what the hell? who do i have to thank for so much luck"

the missile now made a sharp U and now closing in head-on very fast... i m now out of flares, chaffs and stuffs... i closed my eyes for the inevitability. thinking about a flashback scene where i am celebrating Diwali with my family and friends.. trying to think of all my loved one faces for one last time..

the missile again made a close flyby on my port side and no explosion.. the missile was about to make another U but this time, it ran out of fuel and fall down like a dead bird.

i thought for a moment, scratching my head and said to my co-pilot, damn, their missiles proximity fuse is not working... which mean all their type 34 SAMs are all duds. our strike fighters will make kabab out of them..

i landed back at LEH base hoping to get a heros welcomes and i was clearing expecting a paparazzi moment like captain abhinandan... my co called me said, good job on your mission to find-out if those type 34's were duds or not.. now for your next mission. you will fly at 0400 hrs and test their s300.

holycrap and i woke up. i was sent on suicide mission :lehappy:

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:i m not kidding, you can't make this shit up...
No doubt you are our " CAPTAIN INDIA "

and you are on mission called

" CAPTAIN INDIA : OUT OF BLUE AND INTO THE BLUE

AmitG

Country flag
Not sure how far this is true . That the PM is not happy with the CDS. But when this conflict started my gut feeling was we had the wrong CDS for this situation. No disrespect to Gen Rawat but he is a CI expert. What is needed currently to advise the PM is someone with expertise on war and China.

cereal killer

Country flag
Not sure how far this is true . That the PM is not happy with the CDS. But when this conflict started my gut feeling was we had the wrong CDS for this situation. No disrespect to Gen Rawat but he is a CI expert. What is needed currently to advise the PM is someone with expertise on war and China.

Well Chinese tv were showing Modi's speech non stop on their channels saying Modi acknowledged that Chinese never intruded. We perhaps tried to diffuse the situation but it only got worse. Ball is in our court as of now. We gotta respond. Rajnath also indicated that talks are going nowhere.

Knowitall

Read this on the other forum too sometime back there were talks on some other forum that the CDS had been caught off guard and Modi was highly disappointed.

Further claimed that's the reason CDS hasn't come out in the news lately and bottled up.

Could be true modi doesn't tend to take such matters lightly.

Knowitall

No surprise with Ajai Shukla but exactly how are troops all over the place in China even if they could respond quickly, deemed to be at the LAC?
That's why I deleted the post didn't know it was from snake shukla.

Above that when I read the article he is counting troops as far as 1400 km away rubbish article.

Tuco

Country flag

Is it the CDS's responsibility? Is he responsible for intelligence and war craft, isn't that the responsibility of respective generals.

Knowitall

Is it the CDS's responsibility? Is he responsible for intelligence and war craft, isn't that the responsibility of respective generals.
Those generals come under him so he has to file a report and then talk about it to the PM.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Learn to recognise a leading question when you see one...

Knowitall

No he doesn't command the generals. He also cannot exercise any military command.
You don't understand the generals cannot directly go and talk to modi it doesn't work like that. In the intelligence service the reports get vetted through doval and he then presents then to the PM similarly here CDS does the same.

Simply put it's his job to keep the PM informed about what's happening on the border.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And here's Goe's the Nepal's .

Knowitall

And here's Goe's the Nepal's .
China is leading the negotiations with their envoy we need to step up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles