India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Ok, some more info from hellfire

View attachment 81078
View attachment 81079

I believe hellfire is mentioning about the general disengagement at P'Tso wherein CCP withdraws beyond F8 & we move back/vacate the new heights that we had occupied.
I don't know how reliable his inputs are. Secondly I have seen him doing flip-flops quite often.

What is reported heavily in regards to India China conflict was pangong tso lake & kind of build up Chinese built post altering the LAC. The bone of contention was pangong tso around which the whole conflict was lingering, not the others.

However if you listen to YK Joshi's last interview on disengagement; he categorically said that any attempt from Chinese to occupy will tackled appropriately as now kailash range is under 24*7 surveillance without blinking eyes.
Walking upto these hills won't be cake walk now especially when shots are fired last time.

I think we are in good coordination with US who might be supporting us to keep a watch on Chinese movement along the border with it's technological edge.

Lastly we must shun the attitude of worshipping guys & then taking their acumen seriously online offline.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

yeh fir se zinda ho gya?
Meanwhile BP (Bhishma Pitamaha) during QUAD summit
"I see this positive vision as an extension of India's ancient philosophy of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' which regards the world as one family. We will work together closely as ever before for advancing shared values and promoting secular, stable and prosperous Indo-Pacific," PM Modi said in his opening remarks

I understand Kutum Bunkum..
WTF is a secular Indo-Pacific ?:confused1:

Cheran

Country flag
Never underestimate the power of platform, Twitter/YT/FB etc which are in bed with 3M(Mullah-Marxist-Missionary). Dorsey & his lot are able float their companies with the help of ecosystem built by 3M all over the world.
I fail to understand what is wrong with Swine. (Not really)

Having Quad does not mean that India be "yes man" to US.

This is exactly how it should be, India acting according to it's interests.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
India imposes anti-dumping duty on Chinese antibacterial drug Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride
India has imposed anti-dumping duty on the Chinese antibacterial drug Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride to guard the domestic industry against cheap imports from the neighbouring country. The duty was imposed following a recommendation by the commerce ministry's investigation arm Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR).

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

yeh fir se zinda ho gya?
This swine is censored here at DFI. One can give a second thought and may hear the story of a traitor; why he would back-stab his motherland, what could have been his compulsion that he betrayed his own nation. But this swine desevers nothing but contempt and complete boycott.

His doubts in above tweet not only tell how mentally retard he is but how he knows nothing about diplomacy. Haramkhor is always on single-point agenda to bark at everything this government do and then run away without answering anyone.

Please avoid posting his rants in future.

IndianHawk

Country flag
let's wait a bit for official statement, but to me it looks like QUAD is being moved away from a potential military alliance.

Biden doesn't have balls to take on china militarily. His election is kind of surrendering by usa deep state. If the deep state wanted to seriously take on china trump would have won.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Biden doesn't have balls to take on china militarily. His election is kind of surrendering by usa deep state. If the deep state wanted to seriously take on china trump would have won.
I see it differently.. That the deep state under Biden, is in as much hurry, as Trump was to get out of Afghanistan.. tells us that US is finally abandoning its dream of total domination of Eurasia..That the US Indo pacific command has sought funding for the "Pacific Deterrence Initiative" to contain China within the first Island Chain, means that US has recognized that the unipolar moment, where it hoped to dominate every region has passed, and it is marshaling all it's energies, to defend US primacy in the western pacific.. as the loss of this primacy to China, would directly threaten the US pacific coast..
So, I can say with confidence that US deep state has more or less decided to militarily confront and contain China..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles