India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
I will wait for our armchairs and so-called veterans to again throw insults at me because I revealed our original ground positions using satellite imagery, and that somehow did not match with their "sources", also known as WhatsApp forwards :playball:
Atleast you can argue that free sat images are too low res.

But video now looks clear to me

vid.png

yellow_bump_ridge_cropped.png

top2.png

:yawn: i am no expert in military strategy or deployment or anything , but we should have taken Black Top -

Can we hold these areas downhill while PLA occupies the heights ?

:dude: i am guessing MEA babus was against it.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
:hmm: This looks like it was taken on ridge going up to yellow bump , the chinese are holding the yellow bump and black top peaks

:facepalm: And all the bullshit that was being peddled on twitter and here by some people , Nithin Gokhale was telling truth.

We didnt cross LAC on purpose - god forbid the Chinese get upset .
I will wait for our armchairs and so-called veterans to again throw insults at me because I revealed our original ground positions using satellite imagery, and that somehow did not match with their "sources", also known as WhatsApp forwards :playball:
So Schrodinger opened the box and verified that the cat was indeed dead, or rather the mountain was indeed Cheeneez controlled.

shade

Country flag
So why were Chinese actually crying that time ?
Or they always cry.
Therefore, from the Schrodinger's Black Top experiment we can infer that the Chinese' assholes and permanently in an enflamed state.

mokoman

Country flag
So why were Chinese actually crying that time ?
Or they always cry.
I think they only cried about heights we occupied in Rechin La and F4.

:yawn: Besides crying about everything is their default mode.

India cry , taiwan cry , usa cry , covid cry , germany cry , eu cry , huawei ban cry , tiktok ban cry ...

shade

Country flag

India cry , taiwan cry , usa cry , covid cry , germany cry , eu cry , huawei cry , 5g cry ...
I hope we atleast once give these yellow randis a legitimate reason to do their rona.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So Schrodinger opened the box and verified that the cat was indeed dead, or rather the mountain was indeed Cheeneez controlled.
Is the world community ready to accept the experiment results of Schrodinger? Or they still want to believe the sermons of the local church, "Blacktop & Helmet top is with us"?

In front of the words of the local bishop who say, "I am a veteran, and hence what I say shall be the only truth, and I say Helmet Top and Black Top is with us!", the papers of Schrodinger's experiment finds no support and is rejected!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

India cry , taiwan cry , usa cry , covid cry , germany cry , eu cry , huawei ban cry , tiktok ban cry ...
TBH Chinese never said anything about Black Top / Helmet. In their first earliest statement, they said Indian troops occupied Rechin La, and I remember we scuttled to find where it was.

The rumour of Helmet Top/ Blacktop was started by Indian media.

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag

I don't think we occupy F4 heights, since Chinese camps are still visible on the rigelines of F4
Screenshot_20201010_002040.jpg

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Do they really have the authority for this.
MEA doesn't have authority over the military because it comes under MoD!! Plus if the military had to occupy a certain territory or to showcase a force projection, then they don't nessesarily require approval from MoD as well. Siachen ops is the best example 😊

mokoman

Country flag
I don't think we occupy F4 heights, since Chinese camps are still visible on the rigelines of F4
View attachment 62205

:hmm: i dunno where that is , you can find F4 below

Ehtw4iNVgAEUdiR.jpeg

i think our guys climbed from our side ( from red spot below ) upto top of F4 and cross over .

you can see the criss cross trails from red spot up to top.

I think the chinese are pissed about that ,

in recent images we also established a camp there.

trail.gif

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Atleast you can argue that free sat images are too low res.

But video now looks clear to me

View attachment 62200
View attachment 62201
View attachment 62203

:yawn: i am no expert in military strategy or deployment or anything , but we should have taken Black Top -

Can we hold these areas downhill while PLA occupies the heights ?

:dude: i am guessing MEA babus was against it.
Not sure if it is from near yellow bump. In the video you can see that the lake forms a huge backdrop.. if the video was shot from the place indicated in the terrain map, the lake should have formed a much smaller backdrop..

Screenshot_20201010-003631_YouTube.jpg

AZTEC

Country flag
Is the world community ready to accept the experiment results of Schrodinger? Or they still want to believe the sermons of the local church, "Blacktop & Helmet top is with us"?

In front of the words of the local bishop who say, "I am a veteran, and hence what I say shall be the only truth, and I say Helmet Top and Black Top is with us!", the papers of Schrodinger's experiment finds no support and is rejected!
Well, Schrodinger and his equations talk about probability.

Are you also talking about the probability of India having Black Top?🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles