India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
There is some meme hooman raites wala treaty that we're signatories of, since flamethrowers and all other incendiary weapons violate hooman raites more than other guns or whatever.
Even the Chinks are, but in their GT propaganda videos they brandish flamethrowers openly.
Why are these treaties so sacred that they debar us from instilling horror in the minds of our shtrus

ataru09

Country flag
U know I'd be suspicious if some E girl starts enquiring about my job and the technicalities of it.
U know u would be.
Honeytrapping usually comprises asking him to give his nudes or something embarrassing. And then blackmailing him to give secrets or else. And once you give them even the tiniest bit of information they have dirt on you to make sure you go to prison if you ever stop cooperating. It's all blackmail after that...

Still a moron though for thinking his ugly ass is getting unsolicited pussy via the internet. I used to think which moron falls for ads like "find sexy housewives near you." I guess I found my answer-- hare brained dpsu employees.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
They do not need to fight. Please get that fact clear.

We have ended up giving up territory, whether one wants to acknowledge the fact or not.
It is the ASSUMPTION you made ,if I say it here.

It definitely looks to you because of current government actions now but many things are being done and many things (which we want) are not done but we are moving zig-zaglllly in the direction of ours.

Me, seeing the border row right now and thinking of what INDIA CAN DO and and what not is thinking differently.

So, I disagree with you on your points.

ataru09

Country flag
PLA flame throwers last not more than 10 secs, what good does it do carrying a inflammable substance on your back while bullets are whizzing all around the chap?
During ww2 soldiers used to deliberately seek out enemies carrying flamethrowers. Carrying a flamethrower is equivalent having a bullseye on your back.

shade

Country flag
Why are these treaties so sacred that they debar us from instilling horror in the minds of our shtrus
Ask a babu this, his reply will be like below

You cannot according to Geneva convention its banned to be used even during war and its considered war crime.
Ask a cheeni this, he will laugh at you and hand you a flamethrower

1602262833271.png

Altough the actual efficacy of flamethrowers is doubted because you carry pressurized combustible liquids on your back so...

I guess it's a meme weapon, only good for videogames

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Where to buy good quality bhala or parashu in india .
Anyone knows , Maharashtra location would be preferred .
Cold steel sword are not imported here lol

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ask a babu this, his reply will be like below

Ask a cheeni this, he will laugh at you and hand you a flamethrower

View attachment 62187

Altough the actual efficacy of flamethrowers is doubted because you carry pressurized combustible liquids on your back so...

I guess it's a meme weapon, only good for videogames
If it burns , then it's not a meme .
But very dangerous indeed both for users and victims.
I think , we can still use them in tanks .
But our tanks have very less armour, no active protection system .
So it will become a fire ball

FalconZero

Country flag
CSG has met today to discuss the agenda of next corps comd meeting on 12th Oct. While China is asking for India to vacate strategic heights, India will ask for descalation in all friction areas. Indian forces to be on high operational Military readiness.
Source : Frontal Assault!
https://twitter.com/FrontalAssault1/status/1314615736283865088
Preparations for Chai Biscoot!:drool:

Deadtrap

Country flag

AZTEC

Country flag

maximus777

Country flag

Kalki2020

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
:hmm: This looks like it was taken on ridge going up to yellow bump , the chinese are holding the yellow bump and black top peaks

:facepalm: And all the bullshit that was being peddled on twitter and here by some people , Nithin Gokhale was telling truth.

We didnt cross LAC on purpose - god forbid the Chinese get upset .
I will wait for our armchairs and so-called veterans to again throw insults at me because I revealed our original ground positions using satellite imagery, and that somehow did not match with their "sources", also known as WhatsApp forwards :playball:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles