India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
And all members starts meltdown lol.
Exactly and the timing too is impeccable, as if he wants to start a meltdown, he said nothing is going to happen after the Galwan incident but then 29/30 took place, I mean to be fair he tweeted about something along those lines butwhatever I guess. If he was a porki trying troll us then I must say job well done.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

TLDR;
Ching Chong aristocrats and intellectuals and later CCP politicians have viewed India as a weak nation of slaves for 200 years easily.
The Hans were ruled by Mongols and Manuchus .. and all their extravagant property claims have their origins in foreign rule over China..

Romediablo

Country flag
Thought process
1. For India - Soon some advantage of IA will wear off regarding when and " if" PLA decides to stay long and learn the way of mountain warfare and as even they can afford it.
2. For China - Indians now have realised salami slicing and started to plug loop holes , improve infra along border specially in Depsang. ( If India really does ).

GoI should focus more on whats coming next it will surely be Depsang or other and this time it will come sooner.

FalconZero

Country flag
Slightly ot noob question, when the temperature hits the bottom low in the Chinese side, do you guys think that those solar panels will work? Case example in Antarctica they use wind turbine, diesel generators etc to generate electricity, not solar panels, obvious reason, i know it's poles lack of sunlight but even during winter aksai chin will face somewhat similar conditions too no?
Adding to that, what happens when they can't use it? Diesel generators 23x7? How long?

Mikesingh

Country flag
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Aksai Chin (Eastern Ladakh) is a part of India not China

The extreme controversy of whether Aksai Chin (Eastern Ladakh) is part of India or a “part of China” has heightened conflict between India and China in recent months. It should be very clear that Aksai Chin also known as Eastern Ladakh is not a part of China as India has historically never shared a border with China. In fact if it had not been for the Chinese occupation of East Turkistan in 1949 and Tibet in 1950, no border would exist connecting India and China.

More here... https://east-turkistan.net/aksai-chin-eastern-ladakh-is-a-part-of-india-not-china

Willy3

Country flag
U know I'd be suspicious if some E girl starts enquiring about my job and the technicalities of it.
U know u would be.
I probably won't tell my job details to my parents and wife if I works in security sensitive sector.

Probabably the guy have wife-partner , share some dick pic and then blackmailed into exposing sensitive data.

Never venture into rough water of internet if you have liability behind

Cactus09

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Why dont we use flame throwers?
There is some meme hooman raites wala treaty that we're signatories of, since flamethrowers and all other incendiary weapons violate hooman raites more than other guns or whatever.
Even the Chinks are, but in their GT propaganda videos they brandish flamethrowers openly.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
The operational word is "time being". As long as we dont agree that the land belongs to China, the option to take it back is always there. Similar to POK, we bided our time but are now aggressively pushing our claims.
Am sorry bro, we have a full majority hindu supporting nationalistic govt in power. This is the best time to kick chinks all the way till aksai hind. If we can't do it now, its never........unless and even more nationalistic and aggressive leader comes to power, but I don't see anyone on the horizon at the moment. And don't get me started on POK, I agree they have changed the normal and artillery bombardment and cross border strikes are the norm, but that hasn't snuffed out terrorism. Op All Out is not able to get all 11 wickets so to speak (capture of PoK)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Well, actually it did, the US bill of rights (fundamental rights\human rights) is derived from the Magna Carta and the Magna Carta was written in 1215.
OT but what the heck, "magna carta" and fundamental rights are an innovation Eh ! What was so obvious and inbuilt into our dharmic way of life was just put on paper by whiteys and we call it an innovation and original thinking ! Slow claps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles