India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
:hmm: i dunno where that is , you can find F4 below

View attachment 62206

i think our guys climbed from our side ( from red spot below ) upto top of F4 and cross over .

you can see the criss cross trails from red spot up to top.

I think the chinese are pissed about that ,

in recent images we also established a camp there.

View attachment 62207
Well for the exact comparison, Blue marked area is F4, which represents the green dot in ur map.
The green circled area is the ridge line (Top) of F4.
And the Red marked circle, represents the red dot in ur map!
Polish_20201010_004537801.jpg

mokoman

Country flag
Well for the exact comparison, Blue marked area is F4, which represents the green dot in ur map.
The green circled area is the ridge line (Top) of F4.
And the Red marked circle, represents the red dot in ur map!
View attachment 62209
:dude: ok now you confused me.

red in your map is my green , thats ITBP base , there is a road on the banks there and "ITBP" is written there.

my red is a bit far to left

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
:dude: ok now you confused me.

red in your map is my green , thats ITBP base , there is a road on the banks there ,

my red is a bit far to left
No mate, look at the green dot properly.
ITBP base is near F3, it's no where near F4!

Your map
Screenshot_20201010_005718.jpg

Screenshot_20201010_005812.jpg

My map
Screenshot_20201010_004304.jpg

That green dot is indeed F4. The red marked area in my map, is the red dot area in ur map

Polish_20201010_004537801.jpg

johnq

China has been sharing satellite imagery and data of Indian troop positions on the LOC with Pakistan. This data is being used to kill Indian soldiers daily on the LOC, while the Chinese sit at the LAC to keep a large part of Indian Army occupied there with Chinese games. China's plan seems to be to consolidate its gains in Ladakh by building more infrastructure on already occupied land while bleeding India at the LOC by using Pakistan. The two front war is already here. It's to China's and Pakistan's advantage to keep the conflict at low threshold keeping 100000 Indian soldiers occupied at the LAC, while China and Pakistan keep targeting soldiers at the LOC. When the time is right, India needs to go above this threshold on the LOC and beyond to decimate Pakistani positions and Chinese roads and infrastructure deeper in Pakistani occupied Kashmir areas. That would turn China's game on its head.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
China has been sharing satellite imagery and data of Indian troop positions on the LOC with Pakistan. This data is being used to kill Indian soldiers daily on the LOC, while the Chinese sit at the LAC to keep a large part of Indian Army occupied there with Chinese games. China's plan seems to be to consolidate its gains in Ladakh by building more infrastructure on already occupied land while bleeding India at the LOC by using Pakistan. The two front war is already here. It's to China's and Pakistan's advantage to keep the conflict at low threshold keeping 100000 Indian soldiers occupied at the LAC, while China and Pakistan keep targeting soldiers at the LOC. When the time is right, India needs to go above this threshold on the LOC and beyond to decimate Pakistani positions and Chinese roads and infrastructure deeper in Pakistani occupied Kashmir areas. That would turn China's game on its head.
Therw is another way to look at this:
If the ongoing standoff drags on for a couple of years.. then India will have built up and solidifyidd infrastructure and housing for 3 divisions along ladakh LAC.. So, in the future if India goes on an offensive against Pakistan in Pok gilgit.. it would not take a lot of effort to hold China back along ladakh LAC. .thus blunting the 2 front threat to an extent..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Chal jhoothe, indian soldiers killed daily.
Porki padh nai sakta , hai wo , apne upar gola dagate hai .
Ya fir cheeni unhe galat , data dete hai

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Question: Is there anything like a UN recognized international border. or is it just that a majority of UN members accept a said line as international border between 2 countries... which gives it some sort of validity..?

AZTEC

Country flag
Well this is happening in front of Chinese embassy in New Delhi as we speak!!
Now, diplomatic ties is the only thing that's stopping us
Here is what will happen if India officially recognises Taiwan:

1) Taiwan will divert the tens of billions of dollars of FDI investment to India from China. They have actually conveyed this to the Indian government (to incentivise).

2) Taiwan has told India that they have mapped the entire Chinese cyber grid! They are willing to share it with India if we recognise Taiwan (as an incentive).

The source of above information is Bharat Karnad, a respected strategist who has worked with the Indian government (and still does). He literally wrote the first draft of India’s nuclear WMD policy.

Apart from this, I think we should do to China what China already did to us. We should arm Taiwan (and Vietnam) with nuclear weapons to contain China just like China armed Pakistan with nukes to contain India.

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
PRC has moved on from India as a focus, having achieved their objectives of calling out an Indian 'bluff' (in their view) over both Aksai Chin and GB.
What are the implications for Indian position on GB? Does any move for it now become time sensitive with a closing window (basically have to act after LAC becomes too cold/snowed in for major action or Chinese interference - preferably take care of things within one year before any more fortifications/preparations)?

With WB elections coming up and apparent attempt by BJP to place Ganguly as CM candidate (rumor mills have Anurag Thakur likely moving in to BCCI if not for HM's son)
Is that chatter still strong, is it still their plan? I thought it kind of died down due to Ganguly's hesitance - though the way BJP pulled strings to make him BCCI President is definitely telling.

Thakur would make sense in BCCI, I think he was there before as well.

'black holes'
moles?

Mikesingh

Country flag
Why dont we use flame throwers?
If you actually try turning the Chinks into crispy critters with those old hat flamethrowers, it kinda draws the attention of their comrades. The enemy machine guns on your flanks, the mortar crew behind the position you are attacking, the trigger happy snipers, all start aiming at YOU as your flamethrower lights you up like a million watt Christmas tree! So instead of trying to barbecue the Chinks you'll need to find cover ASAP, because the scene will turn into a carnival shooting gallery where you'll be the target everybody tries to shoot at once!! :scared2: 😝

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Here is what will happen if India officially recognises Taiwan:

1) Taiwan will divert the tens of billions of dollars of FDI investment to India from China. They have actually conveyed this to the Indian government (to incentivise).

2) Taiwan has told India that they have mapped the entire Chinese cyber grid! They are willing to share it with India if we recognise Taiwan (as an incentive).

The source of above information is Bharat Karnad, a respected strategist who has worked with the Indian government (and still does). He literally wrote the first draft of India’s nuclear WMD policy.

Apart from this, I think we should do to China what China already did to us. We should arm Taiwan (and Vietnam) with nuclear weapons to contain China just like China armed Pakistan with nukes to contain India.
I accept with all the points above,since even without the diplomatic ties the Taiwanese have invested heavily in semiconductor sector in our country.

But the last point of yours gave me a heart attack!! We should help arming Taiwan and Vietnam with Nukes?? No way man, last thing we want is sanctions from the UN/US/EU, etc.. If we start arming them, then China will consider this as an act of war, and will use paki assets in kashmir and Myanmar and send its Naval forces in the Indian ocean region and try to attack us!!! Its best to keep quiet in that regard.

Cheran

Country flag
I accept with all the points above,since even without the diplomatic ties the Taiwanese have invested heavily in semiconductor sector in our country.

But the last point of yours gave me a heart attack!! We should help arming Taiwan and Vietnam with Nukes?? No way man, last thing we want is sanctions from the UN/US/EU, etc.. If we start arming them, then China will consider this as an act of war, and will use paki assets in kashmir and Myanmar and send its Naval forces in the Indian ocean region and try to attack us!!! Its best to keep quiet in that regard.
Let's see what China will do to us if we make a move on Taiwan:-

1. Arm Pakistan with tactical & strategic weapons
2. Diplomatic support for Pakistan in UN
3. Make a ring of pearls around us
4. Support for NE, maoist & other insurgent groups
5. Industrial espionage
6. Cyber warfare
7 . Salami slice us
8. Real time intel sharing with Pakistan
9. Prop us anti India sentiments/regimes in other countries especially SAARC ones
10. Building dams in Tibet

Oops, i forgot, they have been doing this since very many years agnostic of India's position on Taiwan. This has, is & will be their policy.

We need to chart our policies in such a way that cost to China for the execution of their polices is increased.

BlackViking

Country flag
There is some meme hooman raites wala treaty that we're signatories of, since flamethrowers and all other incendiary weapons violate hooman raites more than other guns or whatever.
Even the Chinks are, but in their GT propaganda videos they brandish flamethrowers openly.
Well I think I have seen use of flamethrowers in CI/CT ops in the Kashmir valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles