India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerhill

Country flag
So like @tigerhill ji explained. IA will continue/has completed the "readjustment" of heights and will hold firm. We'll see salami slicing from IA when snow melts.

Provided China keeps to its nanha badmaashi and doesn't go full retard.
I will just say this
We are confident of a win
Remember even a draw/stalemate is a big big win
For it will remove the fear of the chinaman forever

Imagine how we would have changed psychologically
From no confrontation to equality , and then the next step is winning

Akin to the transition from Gavaskar to Tendulkar to Kohli, in attitudes
Lets just say we are somewhere in the middle and have reached the tendulkar stage

Salami slicing will continue
This isnt a battle for 2 heights
Its G219 ,Aksai Hind,Tibet,
But the journey begins with a single ridge

I have said a lot today
Just remember
Veer Bhogya Vasundhara

Jai Sree Ram
Jai Hind

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

Joint statement..... I hope it isn’t what I think it is. Jaishankar better not disappoint
If it's a joint statement then it's a good news : that means status quo ante to 04/20. GOI has clearly announced our goal, it cant be lesser than that. But, ya let's read the statement, we may still be disappointed.
BTW I dont thank you, I wanted to sleep but now I'm going to wait until the release. :-(

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

Same usual BS.
That's not BS that's an insult to us. They mention Jaishankar without any title, WTF? how can they dare to? Add to that a complete lye : "The indian side does not consider the development of India-China relations to be dependant on the settlement of border issue" that's totally contrary to what Jaishankar specifically mentionned on monday , I resume, no business usual without peace and tranquility at the border and for that we need status quo ante to 04/2020.
Let's wait for the joint statement. But Hans are worst than the mollahs.

IndiaRising

Country flag
That's not BS that's an insult to us. They mention Jaishankar without any title, WTF? how can they dare to? Add to that a complete lye : "The indian side does not consider the development of India-China relations to be dependant on the settlement of border issue" that's totally contrary to what Jaishankar specifically mentionned on monday , I resume, no business usual without peace and tranquility at the border and for that we need status quo ante to 04/2020.
Let's wait for the joint statement. But Hans are worst than the mollahs.
don’t worry we will issue our statement as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles