India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
I remember my post 980 of the old post...
This a larger problem and bigger agenda being pursued by the Chinese,,,

The target is Modi Regime and destabilizes India under the cover of the Chinese virus and military threat to Ladakh..
Their aim is not to allow Modi function and take charge of national problems peacefully and undisturbedly..
Having failed to sufficiently threaten India, the second-best option now is to keep the problem alive. For that Chinese are planning to keep three divisions in Eastern Ladakh. That will keep Modi distracted as also force India to commit two to three divisions in Ladakh thereby diminishing Indian capabilities to capture GB and destroy CPEC...

I hope Indian Army sticks to the plan of making the Chinese attack rather than they themselves getting tempted to attack. More and more provocations will have to executed for that purpose.
Gentlemen, China has decided to remain in Ladakh. It has become an ego issue for Xi as also there is CCP plenum in Oct. If China disengages, it will be considered a setback for Xi.

Now General Ladakh Singh Winter is the Con.. and the general can launch operations in winter too totally neutralizing any mechanized superiority the Chinese might have amassed.

Or if General Ladakh Singh is more astute winter will be a good bet to annex GB... that demolish complete Chinese edifice...

TheSaffron

Country flag
Expression of both says that it was really painful experience for Wang and really enjoyable for Our EAM 😏😏😏
Expression is similar to what happens between teenage lovers. Wang, just like a beau has the look of anxiety on his face. He knows that he is short of options and fears rejection if he does not fulfil the demands of the other party, in this case S.J, who, though clearly miffed at the beau's behaviour is still similing and ready for the breakup as there is no dearth of suitable alternatives.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
I remember my post 980 of the old post...
This a larger problem and bigger agenda being pursued by the Chinese,,,

The target is Modi Regime and destabilizes India under the cover of the Chinese virus and military threat to Ladakh..
Their aim is not to allow Modi function and take charge of national problems peacefully and undisturbedly..
Having failed to sufficiently threaten India, the second-best option now is to keep the problem alive. For that Chinese are planning to keep three divisions in Eastern Ladakh. That will keep Modi distracted as also force India to commit two to three divisions in Ladakh thereby diminishing Indian capabilities to capture GB and destroy CPEC...

I hope Indian Army sticks to the plan of making the Chinese attack rather than they themselves getting tempted to attack. More and more provocations will have to executed for that purpose.
Gentlemen, China has decided to remain in Ladakh. It has become an ego issue for Xi as also there is CCP plenum in Oct. If China disengages, it will be considered a setback for Xi.

Now General Ladakh Singh Winter is the Con.. and the general can launch operations in winter too totally neutralizing any mechanized superiority the Chinese might have amassed.

Or if General Ladakh Singh is more astute winter will be a good bet to annex GB... that demolish complete Chinese edifice...
If this is true, then this is yet another Sun Tchutiyapa on their side.
Modi literally thrives in national security matters.
And the best way for a leader to keep his kursi is when there is a threat of barbarians at the walls( and within the walls too as we will be soon reminded again ).

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Ming Dynasty guandao troops : warning shots fired.
Encroachment attempts : Flood Lit
Intrusions across UK, HP, AP, Sikkim : Found out
Hotel : Trivago.

Only surprises he has now are surprise mortar/arty strikes on our troops sitting on the hills, airpower like attack helis/fighter-bombers, both are what are acts of war he can't simply spin away

>EAM Jaishankar expression :^)
>FM Ching Chong expression :|

Some guy was saying EAM is balm to IA's stick, i say in this meeting he is chilly powder being applied on wound.
Remember the small writeup I did of how this meeting will end. Jaishankar shaking hands with a smile.

Bhadra

Country flag
If this is true, then this is yet another Sun Tchutiyapa on their side.
Modi literally thrives in national security matters.
And the best way for a leader to keep his kursi is when there is a threat of barbarians at the walls( and within the walls too as we will be soon reminded again ).
In this pandemic times, the national care and economic development suffer due to such distraction and diversion of resources... that is what our Pappu and his cronies have been at... ask one question every day? The questions which have no meanings..

My other guess is that the Chinese still have an opportunity in Nov 20 when US election will be conducted. In that election, milieu US may not have the inclination and capabilities to intervene in any conflict in Ladakh... No American would like to directly commit military resources during that period...

Chines May take that chance in Nov 2020. especially if Trump is losing..

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

India, France Decide To Expand Cooperation In Indian Ocean Region

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
pray that some headways r made towards de escalations, war should always be the last resort... but pretty sure arrogant hans are too consumed in self bravado to chose path of peace,,,
we are already in last resort :dude: aur konsa last resort chahiye?

both of these cheeni and his randi porkistan won't let us live in peace.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
In this pandemic times, the national care and economic development suffer due to such distraction and diversion of resources... that is what our Pappu and his cronies have been at... ask one question every day? The questions which have no meanings..

My other guess is that the Chinese still have an opportunity in Nov 20 when US election will be conducted. In that election, milieu US may not have the inclination and capabilities to intervene in any conflict in Ladakh... No American would like to directly commit military resources during that period...

Chines May take that chance in Nov 2020. especially if Trump is losing..
What about the other side of the coin. Considering that India is more susceptible to US pressure than China, if the Chinese attack during November if Trump is losing, and suffer serious reverses in Aksai Chin, India might press home its advantage and capture a lot more territory in the absence of US pressure for a ceasefire...

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So like @tigerhill ji explained. IA will continue/has completed the "readjustment" of heights and will hold firm. We'll see salami slicing from IA when snow melts.

Provided China keeps to its nanha badmaashi and doesn't go full retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles