India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Serious question: how difficult is it to run a diesel generator and run cables?
Flood lights in this context is beam of light rays can be operated by mobile battery... Not like a day night cricket match flood lights lighting whole area

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Seriously, how many admissions do some of you need that we have Helmet and Black Top?

Even @Hellfire , the most conservative of the lot, has repeatedly said we have it. These things aren't being claimed officially for some reason or the other, but news is being pushed through multiple channels anyway.

TheSaffron

Country flag
I think when China is on brink losing the war against India, it will make pakistan attack india.

They can't accept a defeat.

Also China is also gonna fund more terror attacks in India.

Expect increased terror activities in coming years.
As soon as there is a formal declaration of war, the Chinese Ambassador to India will be declared persona-non-grata and kicked out of the country. The Chinese embassy in Delhi and its various consulates will be shut down too. Indian diplomatic outposts in China will meet the same fate. So, very less chances of them being able to finance anti-state activities within India. Moreover, our intelligence agencies, especially those dealing with financial intelligence will be keeping a hawk eye on any suspicious movement/transfer of $$$.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Flood lights in this context is beam of light rays can be operated by mobile battery... Not like a day night cricket match flood lights lighting whole area
Definitely.

I'm thinking more along the lines of searchlights though, the kind you use to light up forests or prison escapees.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Seriously, how many admissions do some of you need that we have Helmet and Black Top?

Even @Hellfire , the most conservative of the lot, has repeatedly said we have it. These things aren't being claimed officially for some reason or the other, but news is being pushed through multiple channels anyway.
Move on from black top, here news on all over main stream media we occupied several heights along F4- F5 ridge line last evening. Jayashankar can have chai biscoot talks in SCO now with full dominating position

mokoman

Country flag
Trucks of salt my dear folks! Don't get swayed by anything!

Nathan Ruser's analysis -
  • They are at Blacktop, Helmet top, Gurung Hill/Yellow point.
  • We are at lower elevations.
  • Analysis criteria - roads originating. But, remember the Chinese already had roads till black top as they set surveillance equipment there.
  • Nathan does not release any satellite image except for a single one showing their posts on Gurung hill (fishy).
Now from the supposedly "Chinese camp" at Gurung hill -

Notice the shape of the camps. Round, black tents. Who prefers small, black tents?
View attachment 58810
Yep, India.

How chini tents look -
View attachment 58813
Rectangular, red.

So, I won't be sure about Nathan's analysis.

@Hellfire sir I know you have clarified multiple times about this. What do you think this about Nathan Ruser's depiction?
I found the location

:hmm: if it looks like Natans location then its our camp .

The defensive line is facing the Chinese side.

Gurung hill is still ours.

135054.jpeg

mokoman

Country flag
Check the date. Most probably very old.

How do these gora OSINTs get their hands on satellite images? Can we also buy them?
Date does not matter ,

Look at the terrain features.If it matches then its same location

The line of sangars is facing the Chinese side.

I think @scatterStorm had an account , i think he quoted cost per image as 20,000 or something.

captscooby81

Country flag
But there are few places were PLA thugs have moved slightly on the western side of F4 Ridge and made camp and also looks like created trenches and defensive positions . Images are from June 16 2020 so not sure of latest developments

This below image is of one of such two big camps which are on western side of F4 more towards F3 and can look at all the way upto F2

Finger4to3.jpg

Possible Defensive trenches or lines

Finger3 PLa trenches.jpg

Finger 4 PLA vs IA positions

Finger4to8.jpg

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Date does not matter ,

Look at the terrain features.If it matches then its same location

The line of sangars is facing the Chinese side.

I think @scatterStorm had an account , i think he quoted cost per image as 20,000 or something.
20k is something we can definitely afford if we crowd-fund. Also, we can incite news agencies to pull out such images who have such an amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles