India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
I think its from here , from well inside our end of Pangong Tso

:( i think Nitin is right , GOI is not crossing LAC , we dont have black top or helmet top.

View attachment 58803

View attachment 58805
Well i think nitin is probably repeating govt lines. Maybe we are copying china. It might be intentional denial. As far as i can see our stance is we have not infiltrated their side but Chinese were the one to do that.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
All you guys get ideas from where ??... How and from where do you get the idea of floodlighting... you mean there is electricity there on Rechin La or black Top of a large generator..?? One bullet is good enough for the floodlight Lamp... no one used such things in defense where camouflage and concealment is of utmost importance and not a nude rave party on Black Top. It is not a bungalow of district collector where boundary parameter will be flood lighted by CRPF guard at national expenses.
why do u think that floodlights coming from top of ridge?...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Trucks of salt my dear folks! Don't get swayed by anything!

Nathan Ruser's analysis -
  • They are at Blacktop, Helmet top, Gurung Hill/Yellow point.
  • We are at lower elevations.
  • Analysis criteria - roads originating. But, remember the Chinese already had roads till black top as they set surveillance equipment there.
  • Nathan does not release any satellite image except for a single one showing their posts on Gurung hill (fishy).
Now from the supposedly "Chinese camp" at Gurung hill -

Notice the shape of the camps. Round, black tents. Who prefers small, black tents?
indiacamp.PNG

Yep, India.

How chini tents look -
chinatent.PNG

Rectangular, red.

So, I won't be sure about Nathan's analysis.

@Hellfire sir I know you have clarified multiple times about this. What do you think this about Nathan Ruser's depiction?

Mikel

Country flag

Very interesting

India and Japan signed an agreement on Reciprocal Provision of Supplies and Services between the Armed Forces of India & The Self-Defense Forces of Japan. The agreement was signed yesterday by Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar & Ambassador of Japan Suzuki Satoshi: Defence Ministry

shade

Country flag
GoI will never tell you we have BT and HT. Why are we even expecting that? Officially we will always be in our side of LAC until actual full scale skirmish breaks out. Nitin will also parrot the same line to keep the info tap open.

That doesn't me on ground it's the case
Schrodinger's Ladakhi Hill Tops, they are captured and not captured both at the same time :/

I wish there was some way we could acquire proper information about what's going on the LAC rather than this smoke and mirrors bs by Twitter OSINT people.
GoI also is very diplomatic with it's official statements, unlike the wolf warrior country and it's 24x7 bluster via GobarTimes.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I think its from here , from well inside our end of Pangong Tso

:( i think Nitin is right , GOI is not crossing LAC , we dont have black top or helmet top.

View attachment 58803

View attachment 58805
Makes little sense. Multiple journalists are wrong? Why China acting like a little bitch when they have all the heights? How the media is saying that we have a clear view of Moldo garrison if we are not at both Gurung & Black top?

shade

Country flag
why do u think that floodlights coming from top of ridge?...
Floodlight jhumla must be an exaggeration, perhaps the chinkies might have been flashed by a torch light.
The point that IA troops try to make by flashing lights and firing warning shots the mongoloids who clamber on our posts and try to encroach on our plains is that

1599723172225.png

Their Sun Tzu tricks mostly work when IA troops are caught unawares, it's efficacy is nullified when their advantage of "surprise" is lost

Synergy

Country flag
Rather they will go to Vietnam or Mexico if specifically for the US market.
India is way below on the list for companies to manufacture from, unless they want to get a share from indian domestic market.
i.e no company will set up here as exports only, or mostly exports.
Btw you can post this in Indian economy thread

Sorry for OT mods
I was also thinking to post it in Indian economy thread. but as any conflict has 3 perspectives i.e diplomatic, economic and military, so decided to post here.

when we are having 2nd largest market, if any company decides to move out from any other country, we should be considered as one of their future destinations.
and I'm not finding any reason for which we'd not have any export oriented company/industry here. please give some reasons that I'm missing (and we can continue in economy thread).

we just have to maintain political stability. our infra is improving, we've enough manpower. no company can ignore the country with youngest population on this earth.

we are already wining in diplomatic and economic front.

Edit : we'd not ignore that we are full of raw mats too.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Trucks of salt my dear folks! Don't get swayed by anything!

Nathan Ruser's analysis -
  • They are at Blacktop, Helmet top, Gurung Hill/Yellow point.
  • We are at lower elevations.
  • Analysis criteria - roads originating. But, remember the Chinese already had roads till black top as they set surveillance equipment there.
  • Nathan does not release any satellite image except for a single one showing their posts on Gurung hill (fishy).
Now from the supposedly "Chinese camp" at Gurung hill -

Notice the shape of the camps. Round, black tents. Who prefers small, black tents?
View attachment 58810
Yep, India.

How chini tents look -
View attachment 58813
Rectangular, red.

So, I won't be sure about Nathan's analysis.

@Hellfire sir I know you have clarified multiple times about this. What do you think this about Nathan Ruser's depiction?
:hmm: I think he is saying its chinese camp cause the round posts made of rocks are facing towards our side of LAC .

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Flash: India has occupied several dominating heights close to China's existing positions at finger 4, north bank of Pangong lake say top got sources

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This guy's reasoning behind marking which camp is which is based on roads that lead from Chinese positions. Does he realize that SFF guys don't need proper tracks to scale the heights?
My observations a few years back is that these foreign OSINT chaps have their own arbitrary assumptions which in turn drives their analysis, goes unchallenged for a period of time they go into a cycle for confirmation bias, by the time it gets challenged they are neck deep in analysis that their reputation gets tied and they can't back out.

scratch the surface and we will find many such fallacies in their assumptions.

Post Balakot strikes i had come across an american chap who was claiming IED blasts were common in India, and in his map he even added a petty case of an disgruntled employee faking a IED looking device to scare his former employer, rest were mostly election violence in Bengal. i challenged his data and the chap ran away from the conversation. he was part of a university/govt sponsored study group which tracks IED explosions around the world.

Imagine his data somehow becomes crucial in some diplomatic decision process, without context his data will look as if india is a warzone. This is one of the primary reasons i distrust foreign OSINTs on India related
matters.

When foreign journalists who lived in india for decades get India wrong most of the time, How can a guy with no understanding of India start analysing INDIA!!!

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Body language of Pakistani

FM in presence of Indian

FM at SCO FMs meet in Moscow

Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) member countries in Moscow, Russia posing for a group photograph. Indian EAM S. Jaishankar in the middle with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov. Pakistan FM Qureshi’s tie is tilted towards Wang Yi.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Makes little sense. Multiple journalists are wrong? Why China acting like a little bitch when they have all the heights? How the media is saying that we have a clear view of Moldo garrison if we are not at both Gurung & Black top?
A Tibetan news site said that SFF climbed Black Top and threw away their monitoring equipment.

There is definitely a monitoring station on top of black top , i seen PLA vids of it .

Its also the only one in that area, They have a camp at base of Black Top on other side for maintaining the equipment and keeping lookouts.

So yea really don't know what truth is.

shade

Country flag
Because one gora/westerner OSINT === 20 Indian twitter OSINTS and defense journalists.
The gora validation factor yo.
Similar goras and gora "experts" were employed to deny Balakot madarsa airstrike.
Truth doesn't matter, sowing doubts in the minds of the Indian populace is.
Currently the opposition/left liberal chimps are bz with SSR, once they focus on the LAC, they will use these very tweets and articles from gora experts for their political gain, but the result will be the same.

In any case it is Schrodinger's Hill tops only until GoI comes clean

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
If we somehow get the satellite images from Nathan against which we made the prediction, we might find out.

I am not on twitter, can someone ask him for a few more satellite images?

indiatester

Country flag
Because one gora/westerner OSINT === 20 Indian twitter OSINTS and defense journalists.
The gora validation factor yo.
Similar goras and gora "experts" were employed to deny Balakot madarsa airstrike.
Truth doesn't matter, sowing doubts in the minds of the Indian populace is.
Currently the opposition/left liberal chimps are bz with SSR, once they focus on the LAC, they will use these very tweets and articles from gora experts for their political gain, but the result will be the same.

In any case it is Schrodinger's Hill tops only until GoI comes clean
There could be a reason for this.
Usually the gora puts out the pics and backs up with something. Our guys usually say I can't say anything more as they are more often than not source based.

Sorry to sound like a sourpuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles