India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
It is certain that Chinese have come to fight. If India thinks it is posturing than it will go very bad for India.

I think India must take the situation very seriously and do everything needed to defeat the Chinese.
We are taking this seriously.. But somehow I think we are trying to avoid the inevitable. Chinese will come for us.. If not now then in future to land a decisive blow.
We should fight them on our terms & if we have a shot to defeat them now.. We should grab the opportunity.. coz the gap will not get any smaller.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Should start mining the area, Pakistanis after occupying the peaks in Kargil came down and started mining the approach from Indian side.

If we have the Helmet, Black, Table tops along with Magar hills, Mukhpari, Rezang and Richin la. We have secured the most important section on LAC, Need to dig in and fortify it heavily, just like the LoC.
We don't have to follow any body else's play book. We create are own n we play by that The Indian Playbook. We have ample experience to draw or own lessons and examples militarily.
Your 'If...' is inappropriately placed

Country flag
We don't have to follow any body else's play book. We create are own n we play by that The Indian Playbook. We have ample experience to draw or own lessons and examples militarily.
Your 'If...' is inappropriately placed
How about we play by tactical military logic ? Pakistanis followed the same, and when you are staring at the enemy there is no time to make playbooks !

Since I don't have first hand knowledge, there will always be an If.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
Should start mining the area, Pakistanis after occupying the peaks in Kargil came down and started mining the approach from Indian side.

If we have the Helmet, Black, Table tops along with Magar hills, Mukhpari, Rezang and Richin la. We have secured the most important section on LAC, Need to dig in and fortify it heavily, just like the LoC.
As per detresfa and many others, we probably don't have any of those hill tops nor have we captured anything beyond LAC. We are inside our area and respecting the sanctity of our perception of LAC while the Chinese are flagging our every move as "crossing the LAC" while we have no idea where does LAC end according to them. is it at Kanyakumari ?

We have camps overlooking them on the same hilltops that they already possess or at a hilltop adjacent to it giving us a view. We are yet to push them back. For now, we are just making sure they do not ingress any further. I honestly do not think there will be a war nor do I think we are pushing them back anytime soon. It is like both are squatting at places close to each other watching over each other and that's that.

The PLA forces are trying to fire bullets on the air in order to try to intimidate our troops not to progress further, and all we are making sure is THEY don't move further with no action in sight that involves pushing them back. We are playing defensive and in spite of being aggressors on the ground they are playing victim through media, and Chinese media reach is far better than ours. All we got is channels like India Today or meme channel like Tv9 which nobody outside India watches or gives a damn about. On the other hand, Chinese state run media has bureaus spread far and wide.

In fact, even Wion is not as aggressive as Global Times. Although I know no one takes GT seriously but their mere reach and diversity in content is much wider than any Indian media outlet. We are playing defensive at LAC while completely losing the perception battle.

Country flag
See, bohica.
Posturing, other than Shortrange point defense in some areas and MANPADs. Medium and Longrange SAMs utility isn't much.

They can be targets of choice by IAF, in case there's a conflict.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
How about we play by tactical military logic ? Pakistanis followed the same, and when you are staring at the enemy there is no time to make playbooks !

Since I don't have first hand knowledge, there will always be an If.
Dear Guest, FYI we r the only Ancient Continuing Civilisation in the world. Your reply about creation of playbooks may be read in that context.
I don't have problems with the military logic part. The problem is:
(1) The country u quote as an example.
(2) The Play Book doesn't tell u the logic. It tells u how, when, where to apply the logic.
Request you to kindly read, understand and comprehend so as not to make us feel iffy about your faculties.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
The Global Times is a cartoonish (or tabloid) Chinese paper.
To take it seriously is like ....
It is, but it is quotable, as in, you can find Indian newspapers covering what GT reported. And it's editorial team is far more active. Wion functions at a much smaller scale compared to GT/Xinhua/CCTV.

DD and All India Radio are yet to gain a global foothold

Country flag
As per detresfa and many others, we probably don't have any of those hill tops nor have we captured anything beyond LAC. We are inside our area and respecting the sanctity of our perception of LAC while the Chinese are flagging our every move as "crossing the LAC" while we have no idea where does LAC end according to them. is it at Kanyakumari ?

We have camps overlooking them on the same hilltops that they already possess or at a hilltop adjacent to it giving us a view. We are yet to push them back. For now, we are just making sure they do not ingress any further. I honestly do not think there will be a war nor do I think we are pushing them back anytime soon. It is like both are squatting at places close to each other watching over each other and that's that.

The PLA forces are trying to fire bullets on the air in order to try to intimidate our troops not to progress further, and all we are making sure is THEY don't move further with no action in sight that involves pushing them back. We are playing defensive and in spite of being aggressors on the ground they are playing victim through media, and Chinese media reach is far better than ours. All we got is channels like India Today or meme channel like Tv9 which nobody outside India watches or gives a damn about. On the other hand, Chinese state run media has bureaus spread far and wide.

In fact, even Wion is not as aggressive as Global Times. Although I know no one takes GT seriously but their mere reach and diversity in content is much wider than any Indian media outlet. We are playing defensive at LAC while completely losing the perception battle.
We have to strengthen our defenses wherever we are placed, If we are on top of the hill, we have to prepare for any action by Chinese.

Country flag
Dear Guest, FYI we r the only Ancient Continuing Civilisation in the world. Your reply about creation of playbooks may be read in that context.
I don't have problems with the military logic part. The problem is:
(1) The country u quote as an example.
(2) The Play Book doesn't tell u the logic. It tells u how, when, where to apply the logic.
Request you to kindly read, understand and comprehend so as not to make us feel iffy about your faculties.
Learn from you enemies, this is what Indian philosophy says. If they have done something smart learn from them, there is nothing wrong in that. They occupied heights on Kargil to choke Kargil Leh highway, India is trying to do similar thing on the Spangur gap.

Before giving the advice do read yourself.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Posturing, other than Shortrange point defense in some areas and MANPADs. Medium and Longrange SAMs utility isn't much.

They can be targets of choice by IAF, in case there's a conflict.
Ok, so let's wargame 11's evil plan.

1. There's a human wave on Indian positions

2. IAF sends the ultimate human wave dissuasion:
Ea8JEAmUwAAvK8b.jpg

3. Oh noes, but 11 has mobile AAA.

That's it?

Indian counter to human wave is a human wave of its own, perched on the other side. So when chicoms begin their climb, Indians begin theirs.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Learn from you enemies, this is what Indian philosophy says. If they have done something smart learn from them, there is nothing wrong in that. They occupied heights on Kargil to choke Kargil Leh highway, India is trying to do similar thing on the Spangur gap.

Before giving the advice do read yourself.
You are quoting them as if they invented that move. It's been around for .....

Status
Not open for further replies.