India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
Do people here think IA doesn't have counter to PLA human wave attack? There is a reason IA set up barbed fence as Red line to counter these attack. If they cross that line then it's turkey shoot for our guys... also IA might have figured out how PLA operates China is still probing the ways to attack and dislodge us from heights shows how we have prepared and reinforced our troops.
Should start mining the area, Pakistanis after occupying the peaks in Kargil came down and started mining the approach from Indian side.

If we have the Helmet, Black, Table tops along with Magar hills, Mukhpari, Rezang and Richin la. We have secured the most important section on LAC, Need to dig in and fortify it heavily, just like the LoC.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Indeed, one liners with such updates without any opinions explaining the same should be barred.

sachincba

Country flag
All these talks on making LAC like LOC or army taking control of ITBP- I don't agree. Army should fight war and let the matter settled then politically. Fight again when required. Our army shouldn't and isn't meant to do chowkidari of borders. They are warriors who fight in battle.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
All these talks on making LAC like LOC or army taking control of ITBP- I don't agree. Army should fight war and let the matter settled then politically. Fight again when required. Our army shouldn't and isn't meant to do chowkidari of borders. They are warriors who fight in battle.
According to you army is doing chowkidari at LoC and shouldn't do that?

Suhaldev

Country flag
thats why agencies under MHA and MOD are separate, internal security is envisaged as altogther different game than National.

Synergy

Country flag

I suspect Jaishankar is making self promotion leaks to media while being complete & absolute failure.

Babus like him are responsible for preventing full spectrum economic sanctions against China.
and what's your opinion on RGs recent rhetoric on Officers-Jawans food, please.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Thats where IB v Loc debate lies and both have altogether different dimensions as BSF etc can't control infiltration.

another_armchair

Country flag
The other day I was curiously looking at UPSC notification for recruitment of Asst commandant. The highlight of the notifications was - 50 percent reservation. Upper age limit - 30 years. An army officers end up giving his ass by 7 -8 years by the time he is 30 years of age. Women asst cmdt... physical test - only 500m..no one mile no two mile no five km... No SSB relaxation in medical ... two papers in local language ...

Then he enters service in 30 years with reservations and demand pay parity and assured rank of DG, .. then he plans to go to all courts,, reservations in promotions assured career progression and pay parity with IPS... retirement sixty years... wah wah ... NFU also ...

How can the army take this cadre..?? This is a highly unionized and politicized force...
My uncle was posted at NISA Hyderabad. He said not one female officer could qualify in all the physical tests but had to be passed. He observed this for as long as he was posted at the academy.

The 6 feet wall obstacle jump (don't know if it still exists) required physical assistance from ustads at directions from senior officers and the women had to be literally pushed over to the other side. Many were overweight with very poor physical standards.

Feminism still needs a gentle push from the male hand to claim victory and demonize patriarchy.

another_armchair

Country flag
Every day i look curiously at wolf crying sheep about wealth and jobs etc and what not, then i was shocked that Income inequality in India: Top 10% upper caste households own 60% wealth
And
The balance of about 80% of the agricultural land is operated by uppercaste and Obc still obc got huge resevations,
Th
en i saw almost all (>90%) major business monopolised by a particular community and the religion business as in chadhava ,"dakshina" on every udghaatan, birth, birthday, business, marriage ,festivals etc etc with huge gains,

I mean all they have to do is born from 0 years they get all this and write stories about some imaginary discrimination and mythical gods.

Highlight of this curiosity was these guys had 100% percent reservation since 1000s of years , no wonder invaders were successful, i mean imagine an army chosen based on birth rather than merit in training.

Its like a cabal of scratch each others back and never forget to blame others for everything.
Strawman alert.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Do people here think IA doesn't have counter to PLA human wave attack? There is a reason IA set up barbed fence as Red line to counter these attack. If they cross that line then it's turkey shoot for our guys... also IA might have figured out how PLA operates China is still probing the ways to attack and dislodge us from heights shows how we have prepared and reinforced our troops.
In the modern day and age, with the sort of armaments available to our men, with force multipliers like drones & sat imagery, with PGM artillery + cruise missiles and advanced fighter aircraft w/ standoff laser guided weapons; it would be - for the lack of a better word - an absolute fucking gangbang.

Synergy

Country flag
Every day i look curiously at wolf crying sheep about wealth and jobs etc and what not, then i was shocked that Income inequality in India: Top 10% upper caste households own 60% wealth
And
The balance of about 80% of the agricultural land is operated by uppercaste and Obc still obc got huge resevations,
Th
en i saw almost all (>90%) major business monopolised by a particular community and the religion business as in chadhava ,"dakshina" on every udghaatan, birth, birthday, business, marriage ,festivals etc etc with huge gains,

I mean all they have to do is born from 0 years they get all this and write stories about some imaginary discrimination and mythical gods.

Highlight of this curiosity was these guys had 100% percent reservation since 1000s of years , no wonder invaders were successful, i mean imagine an army chosen based on birth rather than merit in training.

Its like a cabal of scratch each others back and never forget to blame others for everything.
@mods completely ott. and attention please.

@hit&run @tarunraju @ezsasa @LETHALFORCE

shade

Country flag
And
Th

1599899259446.png

XIXIXIXIXIXI! YES YINDOOO! fight over your caste, your rank, your religion, your language, your ideology!

I'm curious to know the view of @Raj Malhotra
See post history.
You can know what his view will be from that

mokoman

Country flag
In the modern day and age, with the sort of armaments available to our men, with force multipliers like drones & sat imagery, with PGM artillery + cruise missiles and advanced fighter aircraft w/ standoff laser guided weapons; it would be - for the lack of a better word - an absolute fucking gangbang.
Under current rules neither side cant use any of that.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Under current game rules you cant use any of that.
Once the Chinese send human waves it's time to escalate. Trying to match them man for man and wrestle them away at that point - is frankly pointless.

shade

Country flag
Under current rules neither side cant use any of that.
The more GoI follows these "rules" the more the Chongs win.
Being Gandhivadi and showing "restraint" is futile, they will escalate to small arms, artillery, bombings eventually, giving some utter bs reason that India is the aggressor.
We are not dealing with a rational party that can be convinced or persuaded.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
The more GoI follows these "rules" the more the Chongs win.
Being Gandhivadi and showing "restraint" is futile, they will escalate to small arms, artillery, bombings eventually, giving some utter bs reason that India is the aggressor.
We are not dealing with a rational party that can be convinced or persuaded.
The moment the first human wave charges up, it should be guns, MBRL's & Howtizers free.

Status
Not open for further replies.