India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars mujhe bhi koyi samjayo?

Reactionary deployments by Malcchas now visible in areas around Black Top, large support camps crop up after action by the Indian Army mountaineers took positions overlooking the Spanggur Gap, minimising further surprise land grabs in the area.
Ehs78WwU0AEgJ_s.jpeg

d-atis.

Last edited:
Country flag
Is it me or has the BJP fallen for the 5-point agreement nonsense? Remember Panchsheel? The 5 principles document that Nehru naively promoted and was promptly backstabbed by the bastardized children of the mongols aka the Hans? After that backstabbing, are we yet again signing onto a 5 point plan? Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to fail.
i hope we are not doing something foolish as the Hans are cringeworthy, caged chameleons that can never be trusted. Their single goal is world domination and asserting their power in Asia is their first step. We need to disprove this and deal them a psychological blow that prevents such superiority thinking.

cereal killer

Country flag
The moment the first human wave charges up, it should be guns, MBRL's & Howtizers free.
They'll also be backed by their rocket forces.. Am I the only one who thinks IAF should play a major role in all this? We can't match them in MBRLs & other toys they got.. But we have a decisive advantage with IAF. It will be a blunder not to include them in all this.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
They'll also be backed by their rocket forces.. Am I the only one who thinks IAF should play a major role in all this? We can't match them in MBRLs & other toys they got.. But we have a decisive advantage with IAF. It will be a blunder not to include them in all this.
If they're charging up mountain slopes in human waves - we'll likely get much better results from rocket fire.

But yes, I too feel the IAF should play a role - I'm just not fully decided regarding at what precise point of hostilities we should activate it.

Arbit

Country flag
Guys

I believe we all are at a consensus that the war between India and china is inevitable.

If not now then in the next few years and certainly before the end of this decade. Both sides especially the chinese will look to impose their claims forcefully after arriving in a militarily advantageous position vis a vis India. Hence you can expect to see continous buildup over next few years, depending upon what their timeline is.

I can only hope we take pakistan out of this equation as quickly as possible. Retaking POK should be our highest priority along with massive posturing along east to deter any action from chinese.

But somehow i feel, a lot will depend upon the timing of the action on POK else a two front war becomes a real possibility.

Disclaimer: We fight china, two-front war is a certainty, we fight pakistan, two front war may or may not happen. Above assumption is based on this contention.

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars mujhe bhi koyi samjayo?

Reactionary deployments by Malcchas now visible in areas around Black Top, large support camps crop up after action by the Indian Army mountaineers took positions overlooking the Spanggur Gap, minimising further surprise land grabs in the area.
View attachment 59030
d-atis.
:hmm: They also have a large camp near south of the lake in a valley

tiny red dots that came up last week

20200912_152247.jpg

Bhadra

Country flag
Should start mining the area, Pakistanis after occupying the peaks in Kargil came down and started mining the approach from Indian side.

If we have the Helmet, Black, Table tops along with Magar hills, Mukhpari, Rezang and Richin la. We have secured the most important section on LAC, Need to dig in and fortify it heavily, just like the LoC.
Mining an area has many disadvantages.
Firstly, you take that it is your permanent area and there is no plan to go ahead of it or use that area for launching forces into territory ahead,
2, Minefield will impose delay but can not stop an attacker but imposes lots of caution on own movements.
3. Minefield in such snowbound areas is dangerous as some mine may be self exploding under weight of snow. Moreover, the mines shift due to snow and makes the down slopes highly unsafe.

4. It is time-consuming and can not be laid in rows as in plains. Axial minefield - every one is not trained for those.

However, if decided that it is a permanent defensive location, it is a good suggestion. It present situation of grab if you can .... it should not be used.

But lots of claymores and fragmentation jumping mines must be used. All alarm system must be in place

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Are the Indian supplies to Blacktop air maintained? Or are any tracks/ camps from the Indian side of LAC to Blacktop visible?

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
If they're charging up mountain slopes in human waves - we'll likely get much better results from rocket fire.

But yes, I too feel the IAF should play a role - I'm just not fully decided regarding at what precise point of hostilities we should activate it.
Rockets are not that accurate and effective in mountains ... such targets are most suitable for howitzers..

shade

Country flag
Ate the supplies to Blacktop air maintained? Or are any tracks/ camps from the Indian side of LAC to Blacktop visible?
Lol most people still parrot the line that BT isn't under our control, then what tracks? what camps? why would we supply the dogmeat-by-drones army?

I wish GoI wasn't so opaque with info.
Now even " sutro se pata chala hai " OSINTs are silent.

Vande1947

Country flag
Don't know why Jaishankar needs an interpreter/translator - he knows fluent Mandarin.
To get the nuances right; and a second pair of eyes is always handy to detect body language in both the main spokesperson on the opposite side and their interpreter. Every pause, look, eye movement, tensing of muscles is analysed. See our interpreter---he has eyes on the chinese.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Rockets are not that accurate and effective in mountains ... such targets are most suitable for howitzers..
Even with huge targets? Like some of the tightly packed Chinese positions, or vast human waves?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys

I believe we all are at a consensus that the war between India and china is inevitable.

If not now then in the next few years and certainly before the end of this decade. Both sides especially the chinese will look to impose their claims forcefully after arriving in a militarily advantageous position vis a vis India. Hence you can expect to see continous buildup over next few years, depending upon what their timeline is.

I can only hope we take pakistan out of this equation as quickly as possible. Retaking POK should be our highest priority along with massive posturing along east to deter any action from chinese.

But somehow i feel, a lot will depend upon the timing of the action on POK else a two front war becomes a real possibility.

Disclaimer: We fight china, two-front war is a certainty, we fight pakistan, two front war may or may not happen. Above assumption is based on this contention.
It is certain that Chinese have come to fight. If India thinks it is posturing than it will go very bad for India.

I think India must take the situation very seriously and do everything needed to defeat the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.