India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
For beating US in technologies, China needs to deploy Indian scientist like NASA does. However, no indian scientist will like to work with China. CPC reeducation camp education can not produce great scientists.
But they anyhow manage to steal and copy other western tech.

Kumata

Country flag
china doesn’t need Indian scientists, competence is on par, probably Chinese have the edge too because they do more practical engineering than our folks.
Not really....u r mistaken here...barring few examples, Indians dominate Silicon valley and US tech industry in general.. chinese are no where near...

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
you forget that democrats have exposed themselves openly in these elections... he might be able to take ordance route like here but ultimately congress have the necessary powers to overrules biden fella....

Moreover, how would you take care of public opinion ....which is clearly anti china....tides have shifted...
you may have missed what I stated earlier: average joe’s opinion does NOT matter in the US. The US is controlled from sea to shining sea by their 1% elites. It is their money that finances both Democrats and Republicans. 1% owns media houses, law firms, lobby groups, university presidency, venture capital, large corporations. They pay 40% of all federal taxes. They write laws for the average joe. They have institutionalized corruption under the so-called lobby firms.
do you know the price tag of the recent presidential elections, the most expensive in us history? $14 billion dollars. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/2020-election-cost-money-trump-biden/index.html
You could have built several high speed rail lines in India with that money. LOL. Where do you think the $14 billions come from: from elites all over the world, including a large portion from CCP.
This is how the US works - money talks. And CCP has plenty of money cars to play.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you may have missed what I stated earlier: average joe’s opinion does NOT matter in the US. The US is controlled from sea to shining sea by their 1% elites. It is their money that finances both Democrats and Republicans. 1% owns media houses, law firms, lobby groups, university presidency, venture capital, large corporations. They pay 40% of all federal taxes. They write laws for the average joe. They have institutionalized corruption under the so-called lobby firms.
do you know the price tag of the recent presidential elections, the most expensive in us history? $14 billion dollars. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/2020-election-cost-money-trump-biden/index.html
You could have built several high speed rail lines in India with that money. LOL. Where do you think the $14 billions come from: from elites all over the world, including a large portion from CCP.
This is how the US works - money talks. And CCP has plenty of money cars to play.
America is having largest population of assholes.

shade

Country flag
Not really....u r mistaken here...barring few examples, Indians dominate Silicon valley and US tech industry in general.. chinese are no where near...
Indians are in leadership/management roles in SV companies, for the coders/engineers it is almost a 50-50 split.
For whatever reason the gora/jew doesn't trust these Chinese types with leadership roles of their companies.

SKC

Country flag
Indians are in leadership/management roles in SV companies, for the coders/engineers it is almost a 50-50 split.
For whatever reason the gora/jew doesn't trust these Chinese types with leadership roles of their companies.
Yes, chinese are incredible in coding stuff. Almost at par with Indians. Indian are better in what we call Jugaad in India. We dont waste time we find paths/workaround to any problems.
And we are better in social networking and keeping everyone happy which makes us best suited for leadership roles.
Regarding not trusting chinese, it is very much evident. The client I was working for till this year is an automotive company. When I was working at their Shanghai plant, their leadership from Europe decided to moved the head position of each product line in Asia-pacific to Indian instead of Chinese. All chinese team there started having calls with their new Indian heads each day.
At the same time VW group decided to not keep copy of any design or technical document on chinese servers or systems, they moved everything thing to european cloud.

shade

Country flag
Yes, chinese are incredible in coding stuff. Almost at par with Indians. Indian are better in what we call Jugaad in India. We dont waste time we find paths/workaround to any problems.
And we are better in social networking and keeping everyone happy which makes us best suited for leadership roles.
Regarding not trusting chinese, it is very much evident. The client I was working for till this year is an automotive company. When I was working at their Shanghai plant, their leadership from Europe decided to moved the head position of each product line in Asia-pacific to Indian instead of Chinese. All chinese team there started having calls with their new Indian heads each day.
At the same time VW group decided to not keep copy of any design or technical document on chinese servers or systems, they moved everything thing to european cloud.
They are better than us at coding, every subset because there is a demand in China for the skills of that subset, whether it is in embedded, web development, app development, OS development( AOSP specifically, writing drivers and firmware and all ).
  • Their industry focus nets jobs in OS and Embedded development.
  • Web Dev is thanks to their dotcom firms like JD, Alibaba,Baidu, Tencent.
  • App Development against because of the above.
  • Then there is the whole defense industry of theirs, fully made in China.
  • And lastly there is their entire ecosystem of state-backed hackermen, best in the world after US.

Knowitall

One more reason is that chinese companies offer packages similar to their western counterparts to chinese students in the West.

They hold various programs and seminars to attract both chinese and foreign students.

Other major factor is that Asian countries in general give priority to their own language chinese Japanese and other Asians will very rarely know english in proper manner.

Here we have made english a national language while our own local languages like sanskrit die a slow death.

shade

Country flag
One more reason is that chinese companies offer packages similar to their western counterparts to chinese students in the West.

They hold various programs and seminars to attract both chinese and foreign students.

Other major factor is that Asian countries in general give priority to their own language chinese Japanese and other Asians will very rarely know english in proper manner.

Here we have made english a national language while our own local languages like sanskrit die a slow death.
Republic of India is a successor state of British Raj India, what do you expect?
Btw we don't have a "national language" because jimmies getting rustled.
English is co-official language along with Hindi again to stop this unlimited jimmy rustling by a certain linguistic group located in the south of this country.

Sanskrit importance died 1000 years ago, and not enough interest is taken to Sanskritize Hindi, and free it of Persian/Turki/Arabi loanwords.

Pugilist

Country flag
Symbolic nonsense itna hi tha then why sign rcep they have already approved most projects now there is nothing left to veto.

Also elections are coming up in Australia too let's see how it goes.
I wish you would read the article or apprise yourself of the facts rather than going of half cocked - just because your moniker says “know it all” doesn’t make it a fact.

The law is a federal law by the liberal party (right leaning federal party in power as the Federal Australian Government) that allows them to veto any State government from signing any international MOU or international agreement without their consent.

It also allows the Australian Federal Government to veto any university agreement with a foreign party (read Confucius Institutes).

It is specifically directed at the Victorian State government which has a left labour government. A few years ago they, to everyone’s horror (including their Federal labour colleagues) signed a MOU with the CCP/Xi agreeing to participate in Xi’s BRI in the state of Victoria Australia.

The Victorian Labour Party/Premier Dan Andrews (known derisively here as Chairman Dan or Red Dan) has so far steadfastly refused to scrap the China MOU.

This new law will now allow the Australian Federal Government to scrap the MOU for Chairman Dan and also keep all Australian Universities on a tight leash vis a vie China.

Australian Federal elections not for another few years so not sure what your on about in that regard.

SKC

Country flag
They are better than us at coding, every subset because there is a demand in China for the skills of that subset, whether it is in embedded, web development, app development, OS development( AOSP specifically, writing drivers and firmware and all ).
  • Their industry focus nets jobs in OS and Embedded development.
  • Web Dev is thanks to their dotcom firms like JD, Alibaba,Baidu, Tencent.
  • App Development against because of the above.
  • Then there is the whole defense industry of theirs, fully made in China.
  • And lastly there is their entire ecosystem of state-backed hackermen, best in the world after US.
We are neck to neck in coding. They are bit better only due to sheet amount of coding they do each day. You must know 996 work culture there. We don't face this issue in India and west. Indian work culture is much better then china and no one can match work culture of west.
I was working around the embedded work only there. However I was myself working on Functional area.
They consider Indians as god in IT area in mainland china. My room-mate name was Manjeet. He was called as Man-jeet there. They would say if you face any issue go to Man (short for manjeet).

Defcon 1

Country flag
This new clip has surfaced on Twitter, obviously Chinese propaganda with abrupt cuts to show that they pushed the Indian Army off a hill. Poor amateur attempt in my opinion. I could have made it better in 5 minutes 😄

If you really make it and share, it would be great psyops.

Kumata

Country flag
And where does the CCP gets this money from ???

Its wars which keep US kitchen burning.... a war with china will give them much needed push economically....China can be crushed at will by those in power....

Again, Biden will have lots of domestic monsters to handle...enough to keep him busy for 4 years and than pampeo is coming....lol

Krishnarjun

Country flag
This new clip has surfaced on Twitter, obviously Chinese propaganda with abrupt cuts to show that they pushed the Indian Army off a hill. Poor amateur attempt in my opinion. I could have made it better in 5 minutes 😄

Didnt the ambush & our payback both happen during nighttime? :hmm:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Very hard to see who is who and make sense about any of the action. Probably the clip is from Galwan?

mokoman

Country flag

There is a longer 4 min clip , can anyone find it ???

was posted to weibo and then deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles