India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
you have to be nationalist first for keeping your country 1st and should use leftists for stopping other countries to become 1st.
Nationalism alone doesn’t make a country number 1,a grand vision does. A grand vision cannot be formed by everybody having the say in the matter , then it would be a khichadi of ideas and their contradictions leading nowhere. It has to come from a few good men, with resources.

Morality has no role to play in this grand vision, padding it up with feel good narratives is a different issue.

left or right are just ways to achieve this goal. US didn’t stop enforcing their grand vision during Obama rule.

moral of the story as per the book is that “if you don’t write your own story, someone else will write it for you”. Which I agree is what is happening now in India.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I may attract some brickbats for getting a bit political here - but the closest such thing India has is the Sangh Parivaar.
Sangh parivar is at a different scale, they chose to take up the hard part of nation building which is grass roots.

But then again in the age of countries, both Modern India & sangh are too young.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
The Indian-born Chini spies aka parliamentary panel, led by adhir ranjan chaudhary, will b visiting sensitive border areas at tax payers money soon!

this is the bad idea in the history of bad ideas ever. adhir ranjan chaudhary doesn't care about our country, he doesn't care about our armed forces. he is dingle-berry and congress butt sniffer. if he is leading the delegation then he is expecting to score some brownie points by defaming modi and armed forces. expect some demoralizing rants from him after the visits. he is the most shameless scum of the earth.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nationalism alone doesn’t make a country number 1,a grand vision does. A grand vision cannot be formed by everybody having the say in the matter , then it would be a khichadi of ideas and their contradictions leading nowhere. It has to come from a few good men, with resources.

Morality has no role to play in this grand vision, padding it up with feel good narratives is a different issue.

left or right are just ways to achieve this goal. US didn’t stop enforcing their grand vision during Obama rule.

moral of the story as per the book is that “if you don’t write your own story, someone else will write it for you”. Which I agree is what is happening now in India.
Then what about all the West funded NGOs who keeps on stalling infrastructure projects. communism was created by few countries to destroy other countries.

Yes I accept that we need grand vision but for that grand vision to succeed we also need mentality change. 70 yrs of slavery cannot be unfucked within few yrs it will take decades.

shade

Country flag
Then what about all the West funded NGOs who keeps on stalling infrastructure projects. communism was created by few countries to destroy other countries.

Yes I accept that we need grand vision but for that grand vision to succeed we also need mentality change. 70 yrs of slavery cannot be unfucked within few yrs it will take decades.
For which you need a deep state/secret society model like how ezsasa suggests.
This deep state should be composed of wealthy, intelligent people who will further Indian interests using saam,dham,dand,bhed and they should be hidden from public view, in essence being the power behind the throne, rather than the current state where it is a mix of back and forth between nationalist govt, self serving babus, 0.5 front agents doing sabotage etc etc.

For example, and I know the morality of this example is dubious, it doesn't matter what happens in Pakistan politically, in academia or in media/NGOs, the direction their country takes has always been in the hands of their Army/ISI, you may see "changes" externally like Sharif before, Imrand Gand now, and some other puppet the next decade, but the fate of Pukestan will still be fundamentally in the hands of their Army and ISI, everything else is just a cover there for the control of their Fauj.

In our context i'm not saying it should be the army specifically though, I am just giving an example.

shade

Country flag
In essence a deep state's purpose( in a Democrazy ) is to shape the country according to it's "Grand Vision" while on the publicly visible surface you can have Left-Right clownery happening to keep the masses occupied, but nothing of actual national advantage or use will be allowed to be changed or gimped by aforementioned clowns.
The West does this masterfully since 200 years, but currently the deep state in those countries does Globalist scheming instead of the standard "national interests first" purpose of the OG deep state there.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

it goes back to the point that “if you don’t write your own story, someone else will write it for you”

in this case too, communist narrative overpowered our narrative of progress. Make no mistake, if not communists it would be some other group to delay our progress.

Cheran

Country flag

I hope one of these days, a couple of Chinese get smoked & fragged

shade

Country flag

I hope one of these days, a couple of Chinese get smoked & fragged
Legend has it the balls of the Japanese were vaporized in the bombs that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so nope.
You can except however fragging to take place at our Eastern border in around ~5 years time.

Of all the countries surrounding China that they have disputes with, we are the only country that gives them a NOT AS PLANNED reaction, rest everyone else is either a ghulam in thrall of Chinese money( SEA countries, Russia, Mongoria ) or is a hijda( Korea, Japan ) for business interests.

There are signs that the Japanese are re-growing their balls though, altough I think it will take another decade for them to fully grow under Suga-daddy's rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles