India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Bat eaters finally admit officially that main reason for standoff is our rapid infrastructural development under Modi Sarkar.
Not really. Bat eaters have actually lost the narrative and are somehow trying to find a suitable one to justify their action of April/May 2020. Just a few weeks back it was abt 1959 claim line. It will again change.

Knowitall

View attachment 62621
Highlight of the statement:
The two sides had a sincere, in-depth and constructive exchange of views on disengagement along the Line of Actual Control in the Western Sector of India-China border areas.

Both sides agreed to maintain dialogue and communication through military and diplomatic channels, and arrive at a mutually acceptable solution for disengagement as early as
possible.

Meh, more talks and shiez....
So now the real question who is going to be jailed once this shit is done and winters set in.

We have lost some territory no matter how small so if by winters which is only a few weeks away we can't get it back someone will have to take responsibility.

This is a very big issue and if we can't get the land back atleast we must punish those because of whom we are in this situation.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
As far I know only Marcos operates midget submarines but I don't know the intention behind it

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Budget size definitely matters. Indigenization (where possible) is obviously a good thing, as is efficient use of funds, but the current budget is not good enough.

It is a matter of choice, the adversaries imposed this situation on us because we let them. And let me repeat, it is absolutely not sustainable in the long term; especially if the plan is to be defensive/reactive on both borders.

Pak has to be urgently neutralized as a threat and wrapped up as an issue in the coming years now.

The current situation really should be a big enough wake up call to that fact.
on a more sombre note, I just started reading Vikram Sood’s new book “The ultimate goal” and not even finished the chapter on US and already covered three different groups whose sole objective is to Make and keep America as No.1.

when I look at India, I do not know of any group which is comparable in nature.

Pak has ISI, China has CCP which takes care of their grand vision, right or Wrong is a different matter.

with out a grand vision for ourselves, taking back GB is a pipe dream.

I’ll get back to this topic some other time after I finish the book.

johnq

I believe those Chinese soldiers on the bus may have been crying because they knew they would be used as cannon fodder, same as in Korea and Vietnam. The Chinese military strategy in the past has been to use its frontline soldiers to engage the enemy and then fire on the enemy, even if it kills its own soldiers. The way to defeat the Chinese is to attack deep behind their lines; the closer to PLA and CCP headquarters, the better.

AmitG

Country flag
Well bhai log....that time of the year is here. If the Chinese are going to attack it will be in the next few weeks. But dosent seem they have built up for a major attack unless it’s going to be a two pronged attack with the Pakis. Looks like it’s going to be a long winter for both sides. The one thing I don’t like about this is the Chinese gaining experience in winter warfare. This winter India will have the upper hand due to our experience and we should use that to bundle the Chinese off some of those critically heights through surprise winter ops.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Well bhai log....that time of the year is here. If the Chinese are going to attack it will be in the next few weeks. But dosent seem they have built up for a major attack unless it’s going to be a two pronged attack with the Pakis. Looks like it’s going to be a long winter for both sides. The one thing I don’t like about this is the Chinese gaining experience in winter warfare. This winter India will have the upper hand due to our experience and we should use that to bundle the Chinese off some of those critically heights through surprise winter ops.
We can also think of this as acclimatization experience for a larger number of our own troops. This will be useful when some of these soldiers are rotated to Siachen.

Also if the Chinese dont attack, it means they have come there to defend.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
All DPSU shipyard baboons will be jumping in happiness now . Finally they got what they wanted pushing L&T out of this project from start and got help from another private crook Reliance Naval who raised some issue .

wish we had got those 2 Mistral which egypt purchased from France after ban to export it to russia . we are busy drafting RFI only for last 6 years .
you got it wrong, the last i heard is reliance won't be able to participate in new tender.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
on a more sombre note, I just started reading Vikram Sood’s new book “The ultimate goal” and not even finished the chapter on US and already covered three different groups whose sole objective is to Make and keep America as No.1.

Pak has ISI, China has CCP which takes care of their grand vision, right or Wrong is a different matter.

you have to be nationalist first for keeping your country 1st and should use leftists for stopping other countries to become 1st.

12arya

Country flag
The Indian-born Chini spies aka parliamentary panel, led by adhir ranjan chaudhary, will b visiting sensitive border areas at tax payers money soon!

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

I may attract some brickbats for getting a bit political here - but the closest such thing India has is the Sangh Parivaar.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Low life filth Karan Thapar from The Tyre gave 70mins of screen time to Pak NSA who only spewed venom against India.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
View attachment 62621
Highlight of the statement:
The two sides had a sincere, in-depth and constructive exchange of views on disengagement along the Line of Actual Control in the Western Sector of India-China border areas.

Both sides agreed to maintain dialogue and communication through military and diplomatic channels, and arrive at a mutually acceptable solution for disengagement as early as
possible.

Meh, more talks and shiez....
I love this statement.. as this indicates that there was no progress.. the last time was not good, as they agreed to not send more troops..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles