India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
He is out of depth here. And I am quite surprised by his comment TBH. The deployment of soldiers is done in rotation and we have been managing all these factors including soldier fatigue for many decades now. Siachin is called the highest battlefield on this planet because it is not a peacetime deployment.

Anyone who think Indian soldiers will be left high and dry and somehow Chinese staying in their hyperbaric oxygen chambers will become better-fighting unit then,

They do not know how oxygen therapy works in high altitudes.
They have not seen a hyper baric oxygen chamber.
They are sniffing too much Chinese propaganda farts.
They do not know how acclimatization is programmed.
Hard to believe they have hyperbaric chambers for 50,000+ soldiers or the electricity. Those ladyboys
are dropping from just climbing a mountain forget fighting.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
u can see at 0:52 the way he nods like he wasn't sure that JaiShankar would be saying this and his expressions seemed to me like a teacher completing the last line of his hard trying student like saying bol bhai bol simple hi hai u can do this.
The Babu just fell short of saying 'we'll nuke the Chinese right after this meeting'.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Senior Japanese defence analyst says India is following NATO's 3-D strategy against Soviet Union during the 80s.
The 3 Ds are Deter, Defend and Dialogue.

Against soviet union?? seems to be an error??

shade

Country flag

Humare RaGa ke liye do pyaare sabd plz...
>15 minutes :pound:
If it was up to this mutt and his party of parasites, the Chinks would be sitting right out of Leh and we wouldn't know for 15 years.

While it might not seem much to the people here having big expectations but
Modi govt has done
  • Consolidation of peaks/hill tops on our side of the LAC.
  • Force build up in Ladakh with the best and newest equipment we have.
  • Fast construction of infra projects to the eastern borders, both new and old projects
  • Fast track in testing of various Missiles
  • Cancellation of govt contracts that would go to L1 bidder ching chong state owned companies.
  • put an informal block on Huawei/ZTE equipment purchases
  • Jaishankar attending meeting of Quad( don't know if it's formalised or no )
and all this is in the midst of the country afflicted by the Chinese plague and economy being wrecked because of said plague

imo this is all that can be done short of a proper war or offensive actions to retake our land which will result in escalation into war.

Pidi dog should just shut his trap, he must leave nationalism to the pros and continue doing his 10 mins jhumlebaazi sessions with "experts" on twitter.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
According to INC submitting to PRC's salami slicing=throwing out PLA in 15 minutes, as now they are the maaliks of that land now.
His great-grandfather divided the country for his greed and so is the great grandson trying to do for his own.
His anti-China rhetoric is sanctioned by CCP itself.

It reminds me of understanding between USA and Pakistan. To fool citizens Pakistan would bark against USA and conduct mass protest against drones strikes they themselves allowed.

This Pappu has gone rogue and all his utterances are nothing but sinister agenda against the union of India.

When in power they weakened the forces. Allowed China to strengthen its claims. When I was not much into Politics and defence, during one of my visits to Manali a relative who is very strong Congress-I leader told me that Sonia Gandhi has asked to go slow on the Rohtang tunnel project due to lack of funds. His wife was councilor very recently. I ignored the whole conversation at that time but today I know what She was up to. And it is just one example.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Alert! All DFI MEMBERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PASSWORDS.

Request Mods to check our backend. Chrome has issued a compromised password issue, I am assuming its just a session login issue. However, I ain't taking any risk.

My password has been compromised. Mods have a look.

1602007677965.png

Country flag

Humare RaGa ke liye do pyaare sabd plz...
You know this kinda breaks my heart that even in this crisis, these Dumbos are busy rallying and spreading hate and false info against the government.

We should be united and face this together, but nahi vote collection is the priority.

He earlier faked his fall during his arrest and played victim and managed to broadcast it.

This just shows that Congress anti India Thi, hai, rahegi..

mokoman

Country flag
Alert! All DFI MEMBERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PASSWORDS.

Request Mods to check our backend. Chrome has issued a compromised password issue, I am assuming its just a session login issue. However, I ain't taking any risk.

My password has been compromised. Mods have a look.

View attachment 61795
Mine is showing as safe

Maybe your email/username + password combo was leaked from somewhere else ??

another_armchair

Country flag
Very much relevant -

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
The way it played out with Malaysia was very satisfying.

We stopped buying their palm oil. Mahathir gets removed from presidency/PMship and then also gets thrown out of his party. The Malaysians come begging for us to start importing from them again. That's how it needs to be done with the likes of Nepal/Turkey/Azerbaijan, wherever we can.
I don’t know if India cutting palm oil imports alone was responsible for that, or if Malaysia is guaranteed to behave itself now. But it was certainly a good start.

Better than how India has dealt with others like Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles