Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
Most of our kill was in 2nd wave.
We performed poorly in 1st stage .

@Hellfire

Any idea on this

View attachment 59502

This is the general twist being played out.

We had intermittent patrol access, which has been denied now. As long as MEA deep state exists, who would sell the country short in order to appear 'sophisticated', we can expect such things to continue.

Sehwag213

Country flag
This is the general twist being played out.

We had intermittent patrol access, which has been denied now. As long as MEA deep state exists, who would sell the country short in order to appear 'sophisticated', we can expect such things to continue.
So is the information correct?
Or another BJP vs Congress mudslinging to avoid blame 🤔

Hellfire

Country flag

India inflicted heavy casualties on Chinese forces at Galwan: Rajnath Singh

He should have given a number??

No one has a number. I could corroborate to 47 by mid July, then gave up. Quite tiring a job. I guess now a general figure of 50 is roaming in media too?

One of the reason why my update of PA KIAs on twitter was discontinued. Too much wrong info floats.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Over 60 Chinese soldiers killed in Galwan Valley clash claims US newspaper report

News Week said in an article that in the June 15 clash 60 soldiers of the Chinese PLA had been killed

A neutral source

sachincba

Country flag
Today saw Kesari movie for the first time. Came to know about the battle of Saragrahi. Such acts of bravery are unparalleled.

And in Galwan , at such heights, in freezing cold, our soldiers fought for us and died. But not before killing many. Their bravery is also similar to Sikhs in Saragrahi.

Salute to the brave heroes of Galwan and Saragrahi. No matter how big the enemy, it is the bravery of soldiers which will always matter in the end. And we are proud to be the children of the land full of bravehearts.

We all ready to sacrifice our last drop of blood, but not let a single inch of our land be taken.

Jo bole so Nihal
Sat Sri Akal

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Most of our kill was in 2nd wave.
We performed poorly in 1st stage .

@Hellfire

Any idea on this

View attachment 59502

This seems to be a leak about official position, which means we have surrendered 1000sq km by blaming Manmohan Singh. Lets see how many Past PMs have been blamed till now:-

Nehru for everything
Indira Gandhi for 1975
Rajiv Gandhi for Sumdorong Chu
Vajpayee 1999 for Pangsong
Manmohan Singh for Depsang

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
No one has a number. I could corroborate to 47 by mid July, then gave up. Quite tiring a job. I guess now a general figure of 50 is roaming in media too?

One of the reason why my update of PA KIAs on twitter was discontinued. Too much wrong info floats.
I am sure many soldiers fell in the river and their bodies never found. Are they included??

Hellfire

Country flag
True... but it would be safe to assume that IA left some dead chinese to be picked up by PLA themselves.

Ever wishful. Unfortunately, know the 2iC (now CO) quite well, knew the CO, and met a young Captain of 3 Punjab's Ghatak with an amputated left hand fingers, who was in the action. Have some basic clues, not much to go on

doreamon

Country flag
Also, at that time Mr. Shiv Aroor created quite a suspense with his "Ticks". Final tick was when India got its prisoners back. No mention of India holding Chinese prisoners at the same time!
Prisioner thing is overrated and happen all the time in lac when soldiers cross to each other sides even in normal times . Then talk happens they get to go their side . Why involve media in such early stage . It ll cause only problem .

And Indian army is professional army does nt do showoff like pla thats why u dnt see our guys holding medival weapons .. while we get the pics of other side holding swords etc . But we do more mischeaf than what comes out in public .

Synergy

Country flag
This seems to be a leak about official position, which means we have surrendered 1000sq km by blaming Manmohan Singh. Lets see how many Past PMs have been blamed till now:-

Nehru for everything
Indira Gandhi for 1975
Rajiv Gandhi for Sumdorong Chu
Vajpayee 1999 for Pangsong
Manmohan Singh for Depsang
no.
It was previous UPA govts surrendered a big chunk of our land and even haven't talked about that. and it's backed by Mr Antony's speech in the house saying like "as if we haven't seen anything. and we've not done anything to avoid conflict". bloody crooks.

It's Parliament and one can't lie inside it as it's the "channel of information". any lie will attract privilege motion against that person/MP.

does Cong have guts to initiate privilege motion against RM?

and btw, who has surrendered Aksai area and PoK, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles