India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

I have met Kashmiri Pandits in USA and Canada ; I don't like to generalize but there is no nationalism
at all in them. They look out for their own interest don't care about their community and
could not careless about kashmir or any related cause. You realize quickly why they fled from Kashmir
I share the same just did not say it to not generalize each pandit. Biggest example is Nehru and his offsprings (is he kashmiri or UP, I never cared about him to look it up)....I met some pandits that have no back bone and their woman are just miserable dominating their men shamelessly. On contrary hindus from Jammu are loaded with pride.

ataru09

Country flag
I have met Kashmiri Pandits in USA and Canada ; I don't like to generalize but there is no nationalism
at all in them. They look out for their own interest don't care about their community and
could not careless about kashmir or any related cause. You realize quickly why they fled from Kashmir
Yes I am sorry to say but most kashmiri pandits I have met have a raging case of the Stockholm syndrome and sympathize with their jihadi oppressors. I know it's a small sample size but makes me so sad and angry at the same time.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Flying Dagger

Country flag
If our enemies are going to constantly be invited by Russia we need to examine our
own relations with russia.
This is diplomacy not our Delhi wala bhaichara. 🙂

Let's be real to ourselves Russia doesn't like china much but they have business interests.

Pakistan doesn't have budget else russia won't mind selling stuff.

India have a budget and we buy from them so they know if they do too much business with porks it will drastic for their business

But if we go completely into USA camp and bring down our dependence on buying Russian arms next you will find Russia arming porks.

Since every nation have their own interests.

omaebakabaka

Let's be real to ourselves Russia doesn't like china much but they have business interests.

India have a budget and we buy from them so they know if they do too much business with porks it will drastic for their business

But if we go completely into USA camp and bring down our dependence on buying Russian arms next you will find Russia arming porks.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, release a map back to Ashoka time to put others on defense.

LDev

Country flag
Maybe because Hotan act as a better deployment airfield, more number of bombers can be placed there? In case we raid Hotan, they move it to nearby airbase or even PAF airbase.

However interesting question raised, they could've fired the ALCM from Tibet and it would've even reached Delhi. (CJ10 claimed range is 1500Km)
The H-6 bombers have a combat radius of ~2000 km or more and coupled with the CJ-10 missiles with a range of 1500 km they can actually operate from PLAAF bases which are more than 1000 km from the LAC. The deployment in plain sight at airbases like Hotan is for coercion and psychological warfare against India. In the event of actual war in all likelihood these H-6 bombers on show in Hotan will be evacuated deep into China to avoid IAF strikes and will launch their stand off missile attacks from those far off airbases.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I checked chinese forum yesterday.. and Rajnath statement was being discussed.. which forced Hu xijin to acknowledge that few chinese soldiers were killed.. atleast now the chinese acknowledge that their soldiers are not immortal.. :pound:
The whole chinese are in a meltdown mode the are facing many questions and for the first time questioning their CCP and asking answers. That's has left a grave impact on them. They are falling a guilt of the CCP for not disclosing their causalities. It's worth seeing the meltdown on their side.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ö
Gobar times ki mast sulgi hai aaj ke statement ke baad

India lied. The number of Chinese soldiers who sacrificed during the border conflict was far less than the number of India's. 20 Indian soldiers died, many of whom were wounded and frozen to death as they could not get medical treatment.

China looking through a magnifying glass and saying: Meri lulli tumse badi hain..😂😂

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Yes I am sorry to say but most kashmiri pandits I have met have a raging case of the Stockholm syndrome and sympathize with their jihadi oppressors. I know it's a small sample size but makes me so sad and angry at the same time.
It makes me even sadder my ancestry is Kashmiri pandit/punjabi that migrated southward 4-7 centuries ago.

Last edited:

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
The whole chinese are in a meltdown mode the are facing man questions and for the first time questioning their CCP and asking answers. That's has left a grave impact on them. They are falling a guilt of the CCP for not disclosing their causalities. It's worth its seeing the meltdown on their side.
They have put a lot of effort into keeping it out of international media.

another_armchair

Country flag

China is also bankrolling the Russian campaign in ME.

India has had a pretty hands off approach with Russia while they have consistently pressured us into buying their weapon systems, most of which are cold war era with a facelift.

Don't be surprised if Paki's get hold of two-three squadrons of Su-35's provided they have the money.

If Biden becomes President, we would be staring at a 3 front war. :pound:

I don't mind this relationship with Russia - No permanent friends but permanent interests.
One good thing that happened was the sale of Essar oil to Rosneft and paring some debt.

LDev

Country flag
Any arm chair analyst can see west is broken, they have no unity and Obama was the reason as he pushed globalistic forces like Soros with impunity and destabilized the whole west with internal divisions. West can't do shit anymore other than their fascination with opposition leaders in Russia, Belarus and LGBTQ and so on. Germany is leading that cheer group and takes the crown for being top Chinese bitch.

India just needs to work its way and get its defence needs satisified by west but beyond that not much to look forward.
You seem to have forgotten the 1960s with the anti war Vietnam peace marches which were many times larger than the present protests in the US. Also the massive demonstrations in Germany against deployment of US intermediate range nuclear missiles. Too early to write the epitaph of the West.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Claim war over

Galwan deaths distasteful. But since
Flag of China

still disregards its men, reminder: I’ve personally seen
Flag of India

Army’s debrief report (a NON-political doc) of Jun 15 — records 16
Flag of China

bodies, incl CO, handed back. Total likely much more due to cold/inj.

Also consider the fact that these are the dead bodies collected by Indian Army.. Most PLA dead bodies would have been collected by PLA first responders..

omaebakabaka

You seem to have forgotten the 1960s with the anti war Vietnam peace marches which were many times larger than the present protests in the US. Also the massive demonstrations in Germany against deployment of US intermediate range nuclear missiles. Too early to write the epitaph of the West.
Actually it is not....it takes a generation to lose desired attributes. 1960's US and now is entirely different racially, socially, economically and militarily and more important politically. When democrats looks worse than Congress then you can bet hope is very thin

Cheran

Country flag
is it a sarcastic tweet?
some put a light on " Chinese have signalled their willingness to settle on the terms proposed by them in 1959. " plz
There was a Gobertimes report that they are willing for May 7 1959 line.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Actually it is not....it takes a generation to lose desired attributes. 1960's US and now is entirely different racially, socially, economically and militarily and more important politically. When democrats looks worse than Congress then you can bet hope is very thin
when Nixon-Kissinger decided to open China to the west it will be the point in history that
started the destruction of the west.

another_armchair

Country flag
We could just announce an alliance with the commies don't know about pak??
An alliance with the Commies would ring our death knell for sure. It would be akin to granting our suzerainty to CPC and they will extract every drop of blood they can. Far worse than East India Company.

Pakistan doesn't realize it is in a similar position with the Chinese as it was with the British pre-independence.
Wohi chappal waali maar for its awaam, auraton ki beizatti, few or no friends, bankrupt and on the brink of sanctions and being declared a terrorist state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles