India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruthvi24

Country flag
totally india walked out dual citizenship guy moeed yusuf gave some statements regarding UN charter and other bullshit no where it has written that russia supported the claim this like Randi Rona of pakistan which it does every year in UN nothing will change

Poseidon

Country flag
If our enemies are going to constantly be invited by Russia we need to examine our
own relations with russia.
Both of them are members of SCO. Russia cannot refuse invites to SCO members as all SCO members invited

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
Nothing happened. Few mountains disappeared, few Pandas were killed. Environmental damage. A la Balakote style. Okay, we get it: No PLA soldier was hurt. Script courtesy D̶G̶ DJISPR.

The Beetroot Manchurian takes umbrage to beetroot being used to highlight the embarassment he has faced. So, slowly builds up narrative to prep public on 'deaths'. Its a two pronged approach. 1. To build public for acceptance of PLA KIA at LAC. 2. To project a 'victory'. The reserve, of keeping the sentiment in public for defence, is always there - launch of offensive operations to take few areas from India. For now, its the former. Declaration of a victory - for now. GoI, in the interim, needs to re-look at ITBP & its operational control. And MHA needs to introspect.

There are lot of skeletons in that closet there. As for MEA, the babus need a scrutiny. A pervasive thought of saying in negotiations that border is not delineated with China while telling Indians that Simla Convention of 1914 is valid, smacks of some rot. That needs a thorough cleaning.

@Hellfire.

shade

Country flag
Russia backs Pakistan’s stance on new map
Read the article, headline and content is all based on what Imrand' butt-boy Moeed Yusuf said, not whatever Russians may have said.

In any case time to be cold with Russia and warm up to the US.

Day by day their behavior is resembling that of a Chinese vassal rather than an Ally.

Absolutely. Astonishing levels of lack of self respect. Anyone reading our statements might assume they come from a Pacific islander nation and not one of the major powers of the world.
I wouldn't be surprised these people are trained by generations of Macaulayputras since independence, that would explain the slavish statements they put out and general love for selling out India's interests and feeding PMO/GoI the wrong information.

pruthvi24

Country flag
this is just business we also buy weapons from USA and throw tantrums at Russia when it supplies weapons to pakistan

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
They don't have to fly near, if they claim capability of there ALCM is 1500km they would simply fly from hotan, go to a durable altitude, launch and scoot away.
Why use bombers to launch CMs? Which country do it? What kind of guidance and rely PLAAF will establish with ALCM salvos as exaggerated by few poster? Heck Pakistanis even failed to guide their BVRs in their last flop misadventure.

India has P8i capable of launching block II harpoon missiles. And they are are designated AGM RGM UGM. The ALCM threat will be matched by ALCM.

30 Su-30 MKIs which can turn on a dime will be more lethal and capable to offer same shoot and scoot from a comfortable distance to launch Brahmos CMs and will have better chance to operate in sub air superiority or dominance conditions.

People vaguely using Air dominance term should first read the definition. Any bomber who tries to venture into the theater without air supremacy will be on a suicide mission.

pruthvi24

Country flag
I think Putin invited us to Join SCO as the permanent member we were obeservers earlier

omaebakabaka

There is nothing about pity here.. both you & I have got no idea what K hindus had to endure with... So there's no point blaming them.
Give me a example of what kind of fighters you are talking about? How can 10-12 knifes match 100's of Ak's? There is not a single civilian example of that. We both know about military last stands.. But there is difference in military & civilians.
Few years ago there was a mass exodus of Hindus in Kairana in UP a hindu majority state... So according to your logic non fighters (cowards) live in UP?

PS: Again OT answer to OT question
I will tell you this, where I come from most would die rather than leave including women and certain communities know not to mess with us. I already gave you an example, Tamils fought the entire nation and took out even Indian PM that acted as traitor. It is 2 decades and not a peep from these pandits, they got comfortable in Delhi I guess. Retreating to Jammu and symbolically taking out those who occupied their property would be one way to make it personal. Win or lose is not the first thing in warriors mind, it is doing what needs to be done to preserve honor.

Poseidon

Country flag
don't brush of things quickly russia does supply some sophisticated weapons and warplane
engines to Pak. There is no favoritism with russia if there is then they lean towards china.
Very little. They have supplied only 4 Mi-35s and engines to China for PAF JFT. As for Kornet they were second hand from a mid east nation.

shade

Country flag
If our enemies are going to constantly be invited by Russia we need to examine our
own relations with russia.
An answer to this is a Quad style Naval exercise, US, Aus, Japan and maybe some EU country.

Very little. They have supplied only 4 Mi-35s and engines to China for PAF JFT. As for Kornet they were second hand from a mid east nation.
They directly arm the porks and they can consider further new arms sales good bye.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I will tell you this, where I come from most would die rather than leave including women and certain communities know not to mess with us. I already gave you an example, Tamils fought the entire nation and took out even Indian PM that acted as traitor. It is 2 decades and not a peep from these pandits, they got comfortable in Delhi I guess. Retreating to Jammu and symbolically taking out those who occupied their property would be one way to make it personal. Win or lose is not the first thing in warriors mind, it is doing what needs to be done to preserve honor.
I have met Kashmiri Pandits in USA and Canada ; I don't like to generalize but there is no nationalism
at all in them. They look out for their own interest don't care about their community and
could not careless about kashmir or any related cause. You realize quickly why they fled from Kashmir

omaebakabaka

Why use bombers to launch CMs? Which country do it? What kind of guidance and rely PLAAF will establish with ALCM salvos as exaggerated by few poster? Heck Pakistanis even failed to guide their BVRs in their last flop misadventure.

People vaguely using Air dominance term should first read the definition. Any bomber who tries to venture into the theater without air supremacy will be on a suicide mission.
I guess Russia and US do that but they haven't done it in contested airspace to your 2nd point.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Then you need something armoured and made specifically for the purpose like A10 or Su 25.
Yesterday we already had agreed on the context of why I commented on Hawks the way I did. Today's post was in response to somebody who was again taking it out of context n then being smug about it.
* Sure IAF would luv to have what u mentioned.
Screenshot_20200917-214754_Chrome.jpg

another_armchair

Country flag
I have very rarely heard any bold statements from the government. We cannot even say POK
is Indian territory in the UN.
Forget UN. Can't remember when a Indian Defence Minister or any other ruling party minister/MP claimed on the floor of the house that 38,000 sqkm are under illegal occupation of China.

It can be termed lip service but is significant given China's salami slicing tactics which went unreported over the last 20 odd years.

This reaffirms the Govt's stand that it will pursue its claim over Aksai Chin and PoK unabashedly.

More power to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles