India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars ye dar acha hai the Melcchas have rattled to death that the CCP not recognized their causalities and given Martyrdom to them. The Melcchas are criticizing their CCP calling it unfair. Pilots who have died due to aircraft crashes get recognition in China, as did medical personnel who died combating COVID-19. But the PLA are expandable no one cares about them. :hehe:
No my nibber.
They want to project the joke image like the "Ghazis" to the West that they are invincible, better than lowly Indians, 1 Momin Chowmein == 20 hindoos etc etc etc.
The figure of deaths/injured will also be some unrealistic bullshit, like 5 chicoms injured, 1 dead etc.

The only people that believe this lie are Chinese awaam, Porkis, and 0.5 front here.

ataru09

Country flag
Gobar times ki mast sulgi hai aaj ke statement ke baad

India lied. The number of Chinese soldiers who sacrificed during the border conflict was far less than the number of India's. 20 Indian soldiers died, many of whom were wounded and frozen to death as they could not get medical treatment.

There is something about Chinese way of speaking. Why does it sound like a whiny teen...

shade

Country flag
There is something about Chinese way of speaking. Why does it sound like a whiny teen...
Whiny teen with bada baap*
Our MEA meanwhile are like eunuch ghulams.
I throw up in my mouth every time i read their statements.

Best objection is to never bother with this most chai and biscoot vodka and noodles group ever again

pruthvi24

Country flag
Gobar times ki mast sulgi hai aaj ke statement ke baad

India lied. The number of Chinese soldiers who sacrificed during the border conflict was far less than the number of India's. 20 Indian soldiers died, many of whom were wounded and frozen to death as they could not get medical treatment.

from no casualties to casualties global times finally accepted they have casualties and there is already a meltdown in defencepk even chinese forum members are asking why the casualties were hidden looks like our enemies are waking up to the reality

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Even a 50's Bollywood heroine spoke with more strength than MEA does lmao. And MEA tries to explain it as diplomacy.

If one day by some earthshattering mistake they use one strong word, they'll retract it thrice next day competing to see which Babu can come up with the most bending backwards words.

I swear, SuSu seems right this time. IAS has probably cut a deal with China.

ataru09

Country flag
Our MEA meanwhile are like eunuch ghulams.
I throw up in my mouth every time i read their statements.
Absolutely. Astonishing levels of lack of self respect. Anyone reading our statements might assume they come from a Pacific islander nation and not one of the major powers of the world.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Claim war over

Galwan deaths distasteful. But since
Flag of China

still disregards its men, reminder: I’ve personally seen
Flag of India

Army’s debrief report (a NON-political doc) of Jun 15 — records 16
Flag of China

bodies, incl CO, handed back. Total likely much more due to cold/inj.

The problem with telling a lie is having to tell ten lies to cover one lie. So far the Chinese were claiming zero casualties as if their sodliers were James Bonds dusting off his tie after a battle. Now they are admitting casualties and making a pretence they did not want their public to get angry etc. This is not the sign of a good army, treating soldiers as expendables. Why, even the Paki army does that.

cereal killer

Country flag
Sorry I will not share that pity with you. One nation one law, just yesterday someone was arguing about border areas/states should not be open to other people from India....do we have one nation or many? WTF is this thinking? If thats how it is then expect J&K, Kerala and all else as exceptions and soon you will have many capitals.

I am not going to argue the difference between brave and others, when certain lines are crossed one has to be of mindset to die than live. Someone has the tag here "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR". You can justify your arguments and fill in the blanks. There are fighters and then there are other people....
There is nothing about pity here.. both you & I have got no idea what K hindus had to endure with... So there's no point blaming them.
Give me a example of what kind of fighters you are talking about? How can 10-12 knifes match 100's of Ak's? There is not a single civilian example of that. We both know about military last stands.. But there is difference in military & civilians.
Few years ago there was a mass exodus of Hindus in Kairana in UP a hindu majority state... So according to your logic non fighters (cowards) live in UP?

PS: Again OT answer to OT question

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Absolutely. Astonishing levels of lack of self respect. Anyone reading our statements might assume they come from a Pacific islander nation and not one of the major powers of the world.
I have very rarely heard any bold statements from the government. We cannot even say POK
is Indian territory in the UN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles