India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Jaishankar is going to Russia to do usual bureaucrats fuck up thing called talks and talks.
I see Chinese in the meantime doing their usual maneuver so that when PM and general secretary talks are done, Chinese occupy commanding heights.
So, one has to keep an eye on Chinese during these times.
And also one has to show russia now it's place that it has to remain silent.
If Chinese move India during Jaishankar trip India then must double move.
Message will be then sent to both Russia and China.

omaebakabaka

Jaishankar is going to Russia to do usual bureaucrats fuck up thing called talks and talks.
I see Chinese in the meantime doing their usual maneuver so that when PM and general secretary talks are done, Chinese occupy commanding heights.
Speculation, but lets hope he does not accept the short end of the stick.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The article is a very shallow one. Russia made a forceful comeback in India's calculus when the S-400 deal was clinched in October 2018 despite severe US sanctions pressure. The article ignores the structural changes brought about in India-China relationship after Galwan.

omaebakabaka

The article is a very shallow one. Russia made a forceful comeback in India's calculus when the S-400 deal was clinched in October 2018 despite severe US sanctions pressure. The article ignores the structural changes brought about in India-China relationship after Galwan.
They also know Modi is a equally good chess player. So doubt they will push for hard bargain but we need to draw red lines if ground facts are indeed in our favor.

Tuco

Country flag
We got to know about Monday incident because stinkies squealed early.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
its boring :yawn:

nahi deescalation horaha hai aur nahi escalation.

i don't know why we can't just maraud the batmunchers and get it over with.
i can't stay up all night and keep my eyes peeled. i can't do this all night. i being doing this for past 4 months.

and for everyone who had premonition that "yesterday was the night" and who did aakashwani that something big is about to happen because cheenis cant negotiate from position of weakness... blah blah blah.. you know what? aap sabke sir mein dandruff hoga abh,. dekhlena.:dude:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
This is partly on topic and partly off topic, but TIL the fate of Zhou Enlai's daughter (he was PM when China invaded India in '62).

Horrific stuff. This is a truly demonic and sub-human enemy we're dealing with. No trust, no mercy.

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 6.51.53 PM.png

Tuco

Country flag
its boring :yawn:

nahi deescalation horaha hai aur nahi escalation.

i don't know why we can't just maraud the batmunchers and get it over with.
i can't stay up all night and keep my eyes peeled. i can't do this all night. i being doing this for past 4 months.

and for everyone who had premonition that "yesterday was the night" and who did aakashwani that something big is about to happen because cheenis cant negotiate from position of weakness... blah blah blah.. you know what? aap sabke sir mein dandruff hoga abh,. dekhlena.:dude:
So ja bhai, shaam 50 70 page padle. Padaayi ka practice hoga. Usually that's there strategy wait there is still time until the meeting.

doreamon

Country flag
This is partly on topic and partly off topic, but TIL the fate of Zhou Enlai's daughter (he was PM when China invaded India in '62).

Horrific stuff. This is a truly demonic and sub-human enemy we're dealing with. No trust, no mercy.

View attachment 58771
That happens whn there is no rule of law .And one entity captures all power .cpc is nothing but evil . And now thanks to western capitalists they have enriched that evil .Dnt understand why chinese so freak out abt nankin massacre whn govt they worship has done and doing even worse .. Be it tibetians , tianemin, falungong or now uigurs . cpc wants them to have a external enemy so stability can be maintained .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles