Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian terrorist

Cheran

Country flag
1716444791260.png

On Wednesday (22 May), the Czech top court rejected Gupta's appeal against lower court decisions that had approved his extradition, news agency AFP reported.

However, the final decision on Gupta's extradition remains will be taken by the Czech justice minister.

Azaad

Country flag

Alhamdulillah!

The stage is being set for a complete divorce between the Anglo 5i alliance & the Zionists in the next 2 generations possibly earlier.

I hope you realise what this means. Die Juden will be forced to look for allies outside of the West. Who better than the Hindutvawadis. Yahood o Hunood ki saazish is coming true.

Jimih

Country flag
The stage is being set for a complete divorce between the Anglo 5i alliance & the Zionists in the next 2 generations possibly earlier.

I hope you realise what this means. Die Juden will be forced to look for allies outside of the West. Who better than the Hindutvawadis. Yahood o Hunood ki saazish is coming true.
Gaza getting emptied is a good thing for Israel itself.

Bombing se nahi toh Asylum seeking se hi sahi

Kanedda banega
Khalistan to Kanedda banega Palestine

RocketMan

Country flag

Alhamdulillah!

While the great Satan & its minions block arms sales & organize jihadi protests across the west , India stand firm with the Juden & sells them drones/artillery shells etc to pummel subhuman jihadis in Gaza. They will not forget who helped them.

Varoon2

Country flag
Harrison Faulkner is very forthright, direct, and even at some level, sympathetic to India, though not to a lot of the immigrants who come to Canada, a large number of whom are Sikhs. They are causing the most trouble right now.

Blademaster

Has the PM responded back to Canadian PM's tweet? I didn't see any news (good if didn't 👍)
Modi should reply with a general tweet of how Canada is becoming a hotbed of terrorist activity and money laundering for terrorism and that India would be seeking FRCA (spelling?) grey list sanctions against Canada.

Master Chief

Country flag
Modi should reply with a general tweet of how Canada is becoming a hotbed of terrorist activity and money laundering for terrorism and that India would be seeking FRCA (spelling?) grey list sanctions against Canada.
Hope modi replies once sworn in.

Azaad

Country flag

Kahani mein aur ek twist .

Blademaster

Kahani mein aur ek twist .
probably trying to tell them that they are responsible and demanding results and being told to fuck off.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
India emerged as the second-most significant foreign interference threat to Canada’s democratic institutions and processes: Canadian Parliament panel report

View attachment 257022

View attachment 257023

Literally, Canada 🍁 alone is pushing stature of India to new height. 😂 😂 😂.

But second thing what that Trudeau is doing against no. 1 most-significant foreign interference threat aka China?

AnantS

Country flag
Doubt that.

Khalistan is a CIA project executed through ISI.
Its not impossible for them to pass such resolution. Not now.. but if India continues to grow and assert itself. They'll surely pinch us. That will mark formally entry of India to play in internal politics of Canada finally. You will see India siding with Russia(if its relations with west is still sour) to support qubec and Irish interests.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles