Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

JBH22

View attachment 258271

kanglus smoke too much drugs
Based Kanglus after earning some FOREX from selling chaddis is thinking about putting India in its place.
Kanglus doesn't know how to arrest high TFR, improve human capital with education and free thought.
But hey with madarsa knowledge, we are next superpower.

If they knew how it is protracted process to educate, build and modernise societies. Even if they manage to sustain their current trajectory, it would take more than 3 generations, as they would need to optimise population growth, improve education and provide jobs to improve their per capita.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Kanglu complaining about old vehicles in KTM? Is Nepal that bad??

Bangladesh is literally the dumping ground for 15 year old Japanese automobiles, so the standard is already low...
11k cars were sold in BD last year. If they knew a bit more about their own state they would not be belittling others.

Others are waking up to the scam that is the economy of our neighborhood Asian Tiger. :troll:

@FalconSlayers
@gslv markIII

Reminds me of what Arvind Virmani had to say about the poor reputation of the BBS among the IMF insiders.

Azaad

Country flag
UkBengali lol.

As expected, a diaspora raqibul. @gslv markIII remember that American raqibool who was writing paragraphs explaining why India did not need a space programme?
That Sockybul is an old India baiter on PDF. In the good old days he used to get his worthless arse kicked multiple times by Indian members before his brother in arms the Paxtani moderators started banning Indian members left right & centre on flimsy grounds.

Rango

Country flag

Bigshot

It is not hypothetical my friend. Already clashes happened and current scores are Myanmar 1 - Bangabhandu -0
Yeah, but I mean what happens in full scale conflict, burma too will be in a tight spot because of the civil unrest right! Who will come out on top in such a scenario?:yo:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles