India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

France's support is very crucial during standoff with China,France is amongst those countries who didn't sanctioned us in 1999 Nuclear Test and Even in Covid Times they're Supplying Arms in Record time.A true Partner I must say.
France then and now are different but we are not fighting west in any sense atm

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Will there be a war on western and northern fronts?

The situation on our northern border is tense. The Chinese hegemony has been challenged by India by taking very decisive steps in the last week of August 2020.

All the noises made by the Chinese in the Ladakh area are to pre-empt any action by India in the Aksai Chin area where the CPEC – China Pakistan economic corridor – enters China.

Aksai Chin falls in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir which has been illegally occupied by Pakistan since the accession of Kashmir to India by Raja Hari Singh in 1947. The erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir was spread over Gilgit, Baltistan, Ladakh, Kashmir valley, and Jammu.

Pakistan illegally gave control of Aksai Chin to China for economic and military aid.

Having understood the brief history and geography of the area, let us look at the planetary changes that take place this year.

On 13/09/2020 Jupiter becomes Margi (Direct) and begins its forward movement in Dhanu Rashi (Sagittarius).

On 18/09/2020 Rahu leaves Mithun Rashi (Gemini) and enters Vrish Rashi (Taurus)

On 30/09/2020 Saturn becomes Margi (Direct) and continues its forward motion in Makar Rashi (Capricorn)

On 20/11/2020 Jupiter leaves Sagittarius and enters Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign where Jupiter becomes Neech and loses all his powers to give favorable results.

Jupiter is the planets whose blessings are needed to accomplish a goal. Saturn is the planet that gives permission for an event to happen and a goal to be reached. Without the blessing of Jupiter and the permission of Saturn nothing good or bad can happen.

Let us see which houses do Jupiter and Saturn own in our independence day chart.

Saturn owns the ninth and the tenth houses and becomes a Yogakaraka. Transit of Yogakaraka planet through his own sign is good for India

Jupiter owns the eighth and eleventh house but his results will pertain more to the eighth house as his Mool Trikon Rashi falls there. In a nation’s chart, the eighth house represents death, destruction, hills, fear from enemies, clandestine, and evil deeds.

What that implies is that as Jupiter becomes direct and resumes its forward motion there will be constant harassment from our western and northern neighbors. An attempt on the life of a VIP, terrorist attacks, and border skirmishes on both borders are likely.

As mentioned above Jupiter enters Capricorn on 20/11/2020 and becomes Neech. The significance of this is that strong steps will be taken to overcome the provocation on both borders.

On 11/02/2021 the following planetary configuration obtains.

Please note that as many as six planets transit Capricorn while Rahu sits in the Lagna.

Compare it to the independence day chart given below.

Please note that all six planets that have gathered together in the transit chart of 11/02/2021 aspect the five planets in the third house in the independence day chart. Jupiter and Saturn aspect the third and the sixth houses in the Independence chart. Mars, who is placed in the twelfth house also aspects the third house of military forces. More importantly Mars aspects the sixth house and indicates destruction of the enemies.

The third house in any chart is the house of leadership, elan, the strength of arms, and the army. One reason why the Indian army has never lost to its enemies is that there are five planets in the third house which give the Indian army great strength and resolve. Also Moon who is the lord of the third house is placed in the third house making it very strong.

Now in the seventy fourth year of our republic, six planets sit in the seventh house from Moon in the independence day chart. Jupiter and Saturn both aspect the third house making defense services active. Very strong Mars sits in the tenth house from the Moon. This says that a decisive war will be fought on two fronts as well as in the sea. The Dasha Bhuktis running in the I-day chart in February 2021 are as below.

The Dasha years have been taken as Lunar years of 360 days as instructed by Maharishi Parashar. Moon-Mercury-Mars could trigger a war.

The results of this war will be devastating for our enemies. The defeat of Pakistan and China will start the inevitable implosion and break up of both nations into separate parts.This will take a while but the process will begin.

People who have read about the repeal of article 370 in the state of J&K may have wondered why Ladakh was made a separate entity. The reason for this is that during the time of the British, Ladakh, Baltistan and Gilgit were one area under Raja Hari Singh. Modi always thinks far ahead in the future.

If the leadership displays the will and the nerve, which it is quite capable of, the Indian army will take POK along with Aksai Chin, Baltistan, and Gilgit as well. These belong to India anyway and the British records prove it. There would be no criticism from the international community and the UN.

As a matter of fact the UN will welcome the move and disallow Pakistan and China from taking any foolish steps like use of nuclear weapons.

View attachment 58764

View attachment 58765

View attachment 58766

View attachment 58767
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KNR Ka Chela .....

johnq

India should not follow the "no firearms agreement" on the border because the current situation is a result of China breaking all of the agreements from its side. Why does China get to selectively decide which rules it can break? It's China which is more scared of losing the "no firearms agreement" because it knows it will lose. It has been using the agreement to its advantage to occupy Indian land without casualties. China is good at using intimidation tactics and tricks to occupy Indian land, but they are not so good at fighting an all out war because of inexperience, poor training, and weak-willed soldiers. Next time the Chinese try to attack Indian positions with spears, Indian soldiers should shoot them dead.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Bot bandhu.. Go back to whichever hole you came from
Yo...ch%$#ye... am not a bot. You have intellect issues. I posted this so people know this has been happening since 2017...and it is time we gave it back to the Hans with interest. Hans are barbaric as can seen from the video. They have been throwing stones for a while. The ITBP has been at the receiving end. Now is the time to kick the PLA out of the whole finger area.

Thundering13th

Country flag
Don't setup false narratives, we know what you are doing here, next time if you come up with more absurd claims please state the proof or logic behind it.
False narratives? Well ... I dont know how to counter that...I see that you like to jump to conclusion and straight away deny any statements made which dont support your narrative. I am not here to create a fuss. The funny part is people are questioning if I am an Indian or not. Next time I will post with a screenshot of my Aadhar card as a proof of my nationality...I was just saying ke IAF is not at it's best shape as of today. Balakot and its aftermath are still fresh in my memory.

johnq

From Saurav Jha (twitter):
According to ANI commanders have been told to 'prevent Chinese transgressions at any cost', while also ensuring there is no 'extra display of strength or overuse of force'. This is exactly the kind of impossible to follow & politically expedient directive New Delhi should avoid.

This is the problem. There is a kind of psy ops trick that the Chinese have employed which is holding India back from using its full military capability, to China's advantage. The Chinese are nothing. India needs to go all out and annihilate the Chinese. Only then will China back away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles