India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Not of recent vintage. Beard trimmed. I may be wrong though.
You are right. I checked also on PM's facebook and twitter account. Nothing! But didnt wish to add one non important post on another non important post but I'm doing this now bcz finally you are right it's confusing and it's better to correct that confusion.

omaebakabaka

SimplyIndian

Country flag

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
This thread is rudderless again -- high entropy :cool:
Let me bring it back on track. In the morning, I asked if anyone knew the acclimatization status of Chinese Airborne.
Untitled.jpg

Looks like Hu Xijin gave me the answer:-

Take that @Bhumihar . I might not be able to make a fool out of Chinis and Pakis like you did, but I can make the Chinis reveal intel. :laugh:

Seriously though, is there any OSINT about how many troops PLA WTC has deployed on Tibet other than the 50000 in Ladakh? They might be acclimatizing a strategic reserve formation. If that is the case, we could try to open a front in North East and draw this reserve formation there to prevent it from reinforcing their whipped curs in Ladakh.

doreamon

Country flag
Chinese feel like only they have rocket luncher and artilary . See their videos one rocket fire is shown in 10 different camera angles and even from drone cameras.. itni showbazi bc..

Narasimh

Country flag
Global times propaganda should not be posted here. Their gulli ka tapori type posts is waste of opportunity for mature discussion. For few folks who are worried seeing those posts should consider even experienced US military had it plenty difficult waging wars in smaller nations with obsolete military and you have one of the best professional and experienced military in the world for god's sake! India can defend its territories is beyond any doubt.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
China Airdrops Artillery Pieces, Paratroopers Near Indian Border Using Y-20 Plane

They are using Y-20 :facepalm:
Wonder which exact location they are undertaking these exercises in. It says close to Indian border. But that could be close to North East.
They are practicing dropping heavy equipment. That requires a much larger LZ and duration of the airdrop also increases. I don't see them trying this in any place other than Gogra-Hot springs area.

omaebakabaka

They are using Y-20 :facepalm:
Wonder which exact location they are undertaking these exercises in. It says close to Indian border. But that could be close to North East.
They are practicing dropping heavy equipment. That requires a much larger LZ and duration of the airdrop also increases. I don't see them trying this in any place other than Gogra-Hot springs area.
Boosting their presence under exercises, may be they will make a move soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles