India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
whenever Antonio manio and pappu goes for foreign tour after that communal riots happen in India. Astrology is also telling this.
so we should be aware.
0.5 front is crucial for enemies to keep us down.
CRPF must become a true Paramilitary and supress this front.
The 250,000 CRPF troop(mini army) remian underutilized by the centre.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
whenever Antonio manio and pappu goes for foreign tour after that communal riots happen in India. Astrology is also telling this.
so we should be aware.
It's a global nexus, from Pakistan, middle East to Europe. Congress is really compromised by islamist for long now. Chinese probably not that much as it is claimed.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Nahi karenge toh bhi danda karenge.. I think its sorta normal in democracy. I hope they don't invite CPI guys.. Those guys are proper CCP agents in the country
Closed door meeting is happening to create common ground of trust. Actually Modi have enough majority and public backing to kick this opposition bs and take any step alone and public knows that Modi don't need RG ka danda to take action against chinks or porks and they fully support modi in aggression against porks and chinks.
I think if some high level of information is getting shared between BJP and congress then it's very obvious to have trust issues anyone can be compromised and that vibishan can cause huge damge to the country.

mandestiny

Country flag
0.5 front is crucial for enemies to keep us down.
CRPF must become a true Paramilitary and supress this front.
The 250,000 CRPF troop(mini army) remian underutilized by the centre.
India surrounded by enemies. I think only option left is to go with US. China will play every option to not allow India to developed.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should go to war our main objective should be Liberation of POK , Baluchistan and Sindhudesh Then the war will bring peace and prosperity in South Asia and a European Union like entity can come into existence
like 2nd world war brought peace and prosperity in USA and Europe

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Closed door meeting is happening to create common ground of trust. Actually Modi have enough majority and public backing to kick this opposition bs and take any step alone and public knows that Modi don't need RG ka danda to take action against chinks or porks and they fully support modi in aggression against porks and chinks.
I think if some high level of information is getting shared between BJP and congress then it's very obvious to have trust issues anyone can be compromised and that vibishan can cause huge damge to the country.
sharing information with congress means sharing information with Pukes, middle east , which will share information with China total disaster. Congress should only know as much as jon snow.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should go to war our main objective should be Liberation of POK , Baluchistan and Sindhudesh Then the war will bring peace and prosperity in South Asia and a European Union like entity can come into existence
like 2nd world war brought peace and prosperity in USA and Europe
LOL we don't want any more islamist in our country, you can bring them in your own home to create your own utopia. If we go we rule with a hammer, Chinese style Uighur treatment will be a right thing.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LOL we don't want any more islamist in our country, you can bring them in your own home to create your own utopia. If we go we rule with a hammer, Chinese style Uighur treatment will be a right thing.
We already have 20 crore of them in our country and kashmir is also Muslim majority
I am talking about an European Union like entity every state will be autonomous and will have the right to maintain it’s identity they don’t need to be citizens of India they can remain a Baluchi a Sindhi a Pashtoon but Union will be one
Btw I am more interested in the trade route passing through Baluchistan and Gilgit Baltistan for this these areas need to be liberated

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Ideally, lca could have fit this role. LCA can be India’s very own F16, with point interception and A2G Ground support missions.
F16s in Iraq and Afghanistan regularly perform Ground support missions.

if the hawk trainers armour can be upgraded, and a strafe fun/cannon be added, sure , it could be a great CAS aircraft too.
Yes, but even LCA's have more important things to do (even within bombing, they can be used for farther and more important targets than enemy troops and vehicles) - for vanilla CAS, we should invest in making a bunch of Hawks available at short notice in any battle area. This would basically be India's A-10 Warthog.

Even if you can build a hundred or so of the Hawks + transfer attack helos to Army, their needs will mostly be covered.

Meanwhile LCA's with AESA radars and 100KM BVR's can handle more significant threats.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Saw detailed video... mentionable items:

RTE Mutton Rogan Josh
RTE chicken masala
RTE baked potatoes
Totapuri mango
RTE upma
RTE sooji halwa
Mixed dry fruits sachets... & so on
each in hundreds of cartons
Looks great! In fact it is! BUT...the tragedy is that in high altitude areas one doesn't feel like eating! Just swallow a load of Vit C tabs and be happy! 😏

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We already have 20 crore of them in our country and kashmir is also Muslim majority
I am talking about an European Union like entity every state will be autonomous and will have the right to maintain it’s identity they don’t need to be citizens of India they can remain a Baluchi a Sindhi a Pashtoon but Union will be one
& Make another Bangladesh at our border. If i win i take everything & govern captured land as a province, enemy won't be as lenient as you are , if it's other way around. It never has been throughout history.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
& Make another Bangladesh at our border. If i win i take everything & govern captured land as a province, enemy won't be as lenient as you are , if it's other way around. It never has been throughout history.
Bangladesh is still better than Pakistan

cereal killer

Country flag
CPEC is for China Pakistan is just a passage
Slave is serving the master & is getting bread crumbs.. I think any amount of money is favourable to Porks here. Besides there are countless reasons for them to keep GB & most important is for security reasons. Islamabad is would be in touching distance of IA if GB is taken over.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Slave is serving the master & is getting bread crumbs.. I think any amount of money is favourable to Porks here. Besides there are countless reasons for them to keep GB & most important is for security reasons. Islamabad is would be in touching distance of IA if GB is taken over.
Gilgit Baltistan is crucial for India it has borders with Afghanistan we can establish trade links with Central Asia and Europe through GB

cereal killer

Country flag
Gilgit Baltistan is crucial for India it has borders with Afghanistan we can establish trade links with Central Asia and Europe through GB
Toh maine kab kaha nahin hai.. It is very crucial for India. But you are saying its worthless for Pakistan.. Like they are Gandhi's next incarnation & will give it to us for free.. Coz it's of no value to them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles