India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Storm

Country flag

captscooby81

Country flag
Xiaomi swam eee has now become astrologer i believe he is predicting nov 15, watch his tweets closely you will see a pattern . first blaming govt of not countering PLA thugs and then saying lets agree current stand off area as defacto border and not request for status quo restore now from that jumping to two front . snake is restless

Where did he get this 15th November idea ? šŸ¤”

cereal killer

Country flag
Is desh ka opposition hi bika hua hai do you guy's think that congress wants to do something for benefit of the country or do they stand with the country under these crisis?
Or Italian ą¤¬ą¤æą¤š is a total traitor? šŸ¤”
Nahi karenge toh bhi danda karenge.. I think its sorta normal in democracy. I hope they don't invite CPI guys.. Those guys are proper CCP agents in the country

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's 'Not Global Times'
I am definitely 'Not Einstein'. But I do know that Expansion of Universe happened after Big Bang not before.
Plus land routes open up to Central Asia n Europe.
Exactly Gilgit Baltistan has not much use for Pakistan but for a huge economy and manufacturing power like India itā€™s a boon we are the third biggest consumer of oil

cereal killer

Country flag
Exactly Gilgit Baltistan has not much use for Pakistan but for a huge economy and manufacturing power like India itā€™s a boon we are the third biggest consumer of oil
CPEC runs through Gilgit Baltistan so what makes you think it's of no use to Pakistan? It also prevents India from having a direct access to Afghanistan. So it's of quite value to them & add to that natural water sources as well.

mandestiny

Country flag
If some country wants to impose on us a war. Then we need to defend at any cost. Either defend or remove the problem permanently. But i don't think India will go aggressive. I think still we are on defensive + aggressive approach.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let me explain to everyone here what a loc type border with china is something we can maintain but simply should not.

Having two hot borders costs a lot of money and while we can afford it it means the diversion of precious funds which could have been used for the modernization of our armed forces.

Just look at the projects that have been delayed cancelled or left in cold storage due to the lack of funds.

Pakistan and china don't suffer from the same issues as us.

We are a defensive country we never attack on our own. We are reactive in nature not proactive which means that our neighbors don't have to take similar precautions like us.

They don't have to maintain active borderes like us since they don't expect us to attack.

India will have to react first we have to go at them we need to turn into a proactive force. Force them to deploy like us threaten them with attack and turn the tables on them forcing them to either sue for peace or maintain heavy deployments like us.

Most importantly we need to settle 1 border atleast.

We are a developing country with a lot of priorities and it is simply not logical for us to waste precious money in deployments when they could be used for something else.
No big country becomes rich without an assertive millitary
We have huge population but our resources are limited we have to capture Gilgit Baltistan or Sindhudesh and Baluchistan to make a trade route from India to Central Asia and Europe which will let us import cheap oil and minerals and export finished goods
without doing that we will remain a poor country or a middle income country

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
It looks like the Hawk CAS platform idea is finally taking off - hope it's able to carry the full range of Air to Ground weaponry. Would be a cheap & useful platform that can be churned out in big numbers, and would definitely free up better fighters for more important missions. Could even be sold to 3rd World Air Forces later on.

@Hellfire

HAL to upgrade Hawk Mk132 AJTs with SAAW PGM, advanced IFF, Voice activated command system and a new mission computer. It will also have ASRAAM AAM capability.
Ideally, lca could have fit this role. LCA can be Indiaā€™s very own F16, with point interception and A2G Ground support missions.
F16s in Iraq and Afghanistan regularly perform Ground support missions.

if the hawk trainers armour can be upgraded, and a strafe fun/cannon be added, sure , it could be a great CAS aircraft too.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CPEC runs through Gilgit Baltistan so what makes you think it's of no use to Pakistan? It also prevents India from having a direct access to Afghanistan. So it's of quite value to them & add to that natural water sources as well.
CPEC is for China Pakistan is just a passage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles